I'm Okay

I Really Like You

I was happy class ended. I wanted to go home and be with Kuro, my doggie. I love Kuro with my whole heart, he always listened to me when I needed to be heard. He always made me happy. I put all my stuff away and started to go out the door.

 

"Unnie, why are you leaving to quickly?" Jisun said.

 

"I want to be with Kuro. He's so cute," I said.

 

"You should be careful. Guys can't be judged on looks," JR said. I giggled.

 

"Dude, Kuro is her dog," Ren said.

 

"And you know this because?" Aron said.

 

"Because Ren is her cousin," Baekho said.

 

"What???" JR and Aron said.

 

"Do you ever listen to Ren?" Minhyun said.

 

"No..." JR and Aron said.

 

"I have to go," I said.

 

"I'll walk you home," JR said.

 

"Aren't you walking with us?" Aron asked.

 

"Not this time," he smiled. He faced me.

 

"No thanks. I want to walk alone," I said. So I headed out the classroom. I felt him behind me.

 

"You shouldn't walk alone," he said.

 

"Its okay. I can talk care of myself," I said,"I live kind of far."

 

"Its not safe," he said. We walked passed the gates. Was he going to follow me home?

 

"I'm okay," I said. He was next to me now.

 

"No, you're not. You get bullied and you say you're okay?" he yelled at me. I stopped. He didn't have to yell at me. Tears were forming in my eyes,"sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you."

 

"Its fine," I said.

 

"Let me walk with you," he said.

 

"I'm used to walking alone," I said,"I'm okay."

 

"You shouldn't be," he said,"I'm walking you home."

 

"Fine," I sighed. I finally gave in because I didn't want to argue with him.

 

He walked me all the way to my house. He didn't have to, but I guess he wanted to. I didn't force him or ask him to come with me. I wanted to be alone. I bowed at him.

 

"Thank you for walking me home," I said. He smiled.

 

"You're welcome," he said.

 

I walked in my house to get Kuro and walk him for a while. I can finally be alone. It feels better that way... I guess. I'm used to it. My sister moved out after getting married so I live alone with my mom. She got me Kuro so I wouldn't be lonely. Kuro means black in Japanese and Kuro's fur is black. He's a black lab puppy. He's just so cute. I'm learning Japanese because I might move to Japan, but that's a MIGHT. I put Kuro's leash on and headed out the door. JR was still there. He looked up at me and smiled.

 

"Why haven't you left?" I titled my head.

 

"Because... why? Do you want me to leave?" he frowned.

 

"I just thought you would have left," I said.

 

"Oh. Well, I haven't," he smiled.

 

"Well, I'm going to walk my dog," I said. I started walking, and JR followed behind then caught up to me.

 

"I'll walk with you," he said.

 

"You don't have to," I said.

 

"I want to," he answered,"its not safe."

 

"I'm okay," I said,"I have Kuro with me."

 

"He's still a puppy," he said. I nodded.

 

"Fine. You can walk with me," I said.

 

We walked together quietly. We walked near a park. I can't believe JR walked me home and walked my dog with me. Its probably a dream or he's just being nice. Tomorrow, for sure, he wouldn't talk to me and it's be like before. There's nothing special about me. Nothing to like. I'm not pretty. My big glasses make me uglier than what I already am. My mom says I'm beautiful though, but I can't believe it. Now we were outside of my house.

 

"Umm... thanks for walking my dog with me?" I said. I didn't know how to say it.

 

"Maybe we can do it tomorrow too," he said. Huh? Tomorrow? He's crazy!

 

"Uhh. Yeah. Sure," I said. I bowed.

 

"I'm going home now. Bye, Eunmi," he said. I nodded.

 

"Bye, Jonghyun-ssi," I said.

 

I went in my house and changed into comfortable clothes to help my mom. I put Kuro's leash away. I put on a T-shirt with overalls and sneakers. I don't like flowers as much as my mom, but they're pretty.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to the new subscribers. Love ya~ Here's a new chapter. Hope you have enjoyed^^