12 - Revelations

Mine

 

Song Jieun kept on looking to the two men in front of her, not sure of how she should react with what was happening in front of her. This was like she was in some weird dimension where everyone knew everyone and all happened in front of her house. When those two men decided to go for each other’s throats, she made sure to pull them apart and made the wise decision to make those two grown men enter her house and stay there before they put up a show for the whole neighborhood to see. She was lucky enough that her mother wasn’t there; otherwise she was sure police would be involved without even being needed. “…How do you know each other?” She managed to ask. Millions of possibilities crossed her mind, trying to explain how in the world those two knew about the other’s existence, but none of them was accurente. She saw Kim Sunggyu glare to the other man from the corner of his eyes and then he opened his mouth to speak. “…We used to be friends.” Nam Woohyun spoke first and the man next to him glared and looked at him from head to toe, not really happy to know that he had been interrupted by, probably, the man he hated the most.

She looked at them with surprised eyes but raised a brow. Used to? So that meant they weren’t friends anymore? What happened? What happened to them for their friendship to be over? “We were never friends in the first place!” Kim Sunggyu said with a tone of voice full of anger that could make anyone scared, but it looked like Nam Woohyun was used to it and didn’t care one bit. “We were just business partners. That was it.” The amber haired man kept on looking at the man next to him. Song Jieun could see they were ready to jump into each other’s throats at any moment; they had to be stopped for sure. But how was she supposed to do it? “Until you fired me.” Nam Woohyun whispered under his breath but Kim Sunggyu managed to hear it more than properly. “I had to do it. You were turning my club into something I hated!” The raven haired man tried his best not to roll his eyes and laugh when he heard those words. Now it was his entire fault? Why? Why was his fault when he had done nothing?

“I’ve done what any other person would do. I played, got you costumers.” He paused for a while. “You should thank me for the amount of people I got you…that place is worse than a prison.” Kim Sunggyu felt his blood boil. He hated when people talked bad about his club. He worked extremely hard on it. That club was his whole life and without it, he would be better off dead. He worked days, months, even years to make his place known in whole Seoul. It was a very long, hard journey, but in the end it paid off. Everyone knew his club and every single celebrity of their country went there at least once a week. So no. He wasn’t going to allow some kid like Nam Woohyun to say horrible things about his club. He wasn’t going to allow him to talk bad about something he worked so hard for. He grabbed Nam Woohyun’s shirt and pulled him closer. Song Jieun was shocked with the action and not even thinking twice, tried to pull them apart, but Kim Sunggyu was too strong for her, but even like that, she didn’t gave up. She had to separate them before they started ripping each other’s limbs! “You turned my place into a brothel! Every single night you would sleep with a different person!”

Song Jieun stopped moving and looked to Nam Woohyun. “What?” She couldn’t believe what she just heard. This had to be a lie. This accusation had to be nothing but a lie! Nam Woohyun was a gentleman, he wasn’t the kind of man who did things like that. “Oh you didn’t know?” It was more than obvious that Kim Sunggyu was enjoying the sudden reaction from her. It was obvious that he was finding this disgustingly amusing and now nothing would stop him from staining the perfect image Song Jieun had from the raven haired man. “Jieun don’t listen to him!” Nam Woohyun tried to prevent her, but at that point she wanted to know everything Kim Sunggyu had to say. It was even worse that the man didn’t say it was a lie; he just didn’t want her to listen. “This guy here would sleep every single day with a different person! All they had to do was stand next to him and say they liked him playing the piano!” Kim Sunggyu continued talking with about how Nam Woohyun behaved in his bar while he worked there and while he kept on smirking, Song Jieun felt like she was going to fall into a black hole.

“All girls wanted to sleep with him, and they did…” Kim Sunggyu made a pause and looked to the man in front of him from head to toe and gave another nasty smirk. “…He even slept with some guys…” Another pause and Song Jieun could swear she was going to pass out. Why in the world was this happening to her? Why didn’t Nam Woohyun ever tell her those things? She didn’t care that if he had slept with men or women. She did care if he had told her or not. Right now she was looking at him like he had been lying the whole time about who he was. “People used to say he was the nr.1 player in Seoul…all he did was smile every time said that and enjoy the attention he always got.” Nam Woohyun looked down in shame. He couldn’t come up with any excuse at a time like that, and every time he even dared to look to Song Jieun he would see how exactly she was feeling. He could see she felt betrayed, hurt and at the same time lost. “…is this…all true?”

She managed to ask. The raven haired man looked to her. She was staring at him, waiting for him to say Kim Sunggyu’s words were all a lie and that he never did anything like that. “…It’s true…I…I did slept with everyone that approached me while I worked for Sunggyu.” While the older man was smirking, amused that the other man was actually admitting something like this and that Song Jieun was actually hearing all of it. “But I changed!” Nam Woohyun said right away, trying to make everything better. “When I got accepted to the Academy…I knew I had to change...” He paused for a moment and looked right into her eyes. Song Jieun shivered when those deep eyes looked at her, but she didn’t felt the same thing she used to feel. Instead she felt like someone was punching her in the stomach. It hurt. A lot. “When I meet you…I knew I had to change. Because if I kept on being that playboy, you wouldn’t look at me. No girl like you would look at me…I know it isn’t an excuse for the past I had, but I still-“

“Shut up…” She managed to whisper. He looked at her and she could see his eyes were begging her for forgiveness. Begging her to ignore his past and only look to a possible future together. That was all he was asking her. “…Jieun…I’m sorry…I know I should have told you before and I know I was lying about being all perfect….” Kim Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the word ‘perfect’. “You lied to me…” She whispered and it was more than obvious the raven haired man was feeling worse than before. Hearing those words coming from her lips were like millions of daggers in his heart and he was pretty sure that he was going to die if she kept looking at him with those eyes. Eyes full of pain. “I…I’m so disappointed Woohyun…you…You lied all this time. about who you were, who you are!” Name Woohyun started biting his lower lip. “Sunggyu is a player too!” He felt like a child. Why did he use that against Kim Sunggyu in the first place? Why did he act like a 5year old that used the smallest thing against other person so he could feel better about the whole situation?

Song Jieun looked at him and couldn’t help but glare. “You’re low…Using that against Sunggyu-ah so you can look better…” She paused and looked to Kim Sunggyu who was now very serious but didn’t open his mouth to speak one single word. His eyes were saying everything she wanted to hear. “And I know he’s a player….He didn’t hide that from me…ever!” The raven haired man looked down to his hands and felt even worse, if that was even possible. For moments he completely forgot how stupidly honest Kim Sunggyu could be. He would never hide anything from anyone….anyone he had interest in. “…” Nam Woohyun whispered to himself. He couldn’t believe it. Kim Sunggyu was interested in Song Jieun! No! Out of so many women, did he have to have some interest in the same girl as he had? Why? “Jieun, please listen to me! We can go inside and solve e-“She stopped him right away. She didn’t want to hear him anymore.

“…I don’t want to see you…at least not now…” She paused and looked to Kim Sunggyu. The man looked down to her and not even thinking about how Nam Woohyun would react, he placed an arm around her. She was surprised to say the least, but didn’t pull away from him. “You’re not talking alone with her.” Nam Woohyun glared at him and Kim Sunggyu just continued smirking. “Why not?” She opened to speak but the man next to her did it before she could. “She’s moving in with me.” Nam Woohyun’s eyes opened widely not believing what he was hearing. What the hell? Was this actually happening? Was she really going to move with him? Song Jieun just continued looking down to her hands. She was hurt. She was so hurt and couldn’t believe that Nam Woohyun had lied to her. Lied about her something so important…how could he? Why did he lie to her? Kim Sunggyu pulled her a little closer but she didn’t look up. She couldn’t look to Nam Woohyun anymore. “And if you step closer to her, I’m going to kill you Nam Woohyun.”

 

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking so much time uptdating this fic! I'm really sorry ;O;
but still, here you go and I promise the next chapter won't take this long!
Swear!