10 - Morning Proposal?

Mine

 

“Wake up sleepy head!” Song Jieun heard a sweet, husky voice call her. It was something completely different from what she grew up and lived with, but at the same time it made her start the day less annoyed with the world. “Wake up!” The voice called her as she felt a hand on her shoulder, trying to make her wake up no matter what. She finally opened her eyes with much effort and looked around her, trying to familiarize herself with what was happening or where she was. “Morning!” Song Jieun looked to the side and saw a very happy face looking at her and she just gave him a small one, trying not to look like she was hating her life at that exact moment. Looking around, she felt a little lost, not really aware of her surroundings, at least not like she was with her bedroom. “Morning Hyosung…” the other night she left her house on a range page, thanks to her mother, and before she knew it, she was grabbing all the clothes she could find, putting them on a suitcase and leaving the house, showing no intentions on coming back ever again.

She ended up knocking at her friend’s door and as soon her friend saw her and the state she was, Jeon Hyosung just grabbed her things and practically forced her inside the house, not even bothering herself to listen the story behind Song Jieun’s sudden rebellious act. She was just worried her friend would get in danger if she kept walking around at night with no one to protect her. “Slept well?” Jeon Hyosung asked and she nodded. Actually she slept horribly. She was sleeping in a couch, and no matter how beautiful, perfect it was, it was still a couch and wasn’t made for someone to sleep there, at least not for a good couple of hours that was for sure. “Yeah….thanks again Hyosung….” She felt bad that she ended up knocking at her friend’s house, but she had nowhere to go. And she felt even worst because Jeon Hyosung didn’t lived alone.

“Morning honey.” They both heard a very manly voice call. The voice was very gentle and caring, especially when the man placed an arm around Jeon Hyosung’s wais and gave a small kiss on the woman’s cheek. “Morning Jieun. Slept well?” Her friend lived with her boyfriend, and that only made her feel worse. She was invading their privacy; she was invading the only place the couple had so they could be alone. “Thanks Dongwoo…You two are too kind for me.” The couple smiled to her and assured that everything was alright, that they liked to have her there with them and that she could be there with them for as longer as she wished or at least when she found out a place of her own.  Song Jieun had no idea if she was going to be able to find something for herself, but she hoped so because honestly, she couldn’t live out of charity for much longer. Her pride would never allow it. “Let’s eat some breakfast, shall we?” Jieun Hyosung asked excited and looked to her boyfriend and to her friend, hoping for an answer, but before she could say anything the door bell rang.

Jeon Hyosung looked to her boyfriend and looked an eyebrow, still smiling. It was almost impossible for her to lose her smile, even when she was angry she managed to keep that smile that would make anyone happy as well. “Not that I know of…” Jang Dongwoo said as he scratched his head and walked towards the door. It was really early and wasn’t normal for them to receive visits at that hour, and honestly, Song Jieun hoped it wasn’t her mother following her there. If it was, one of them would end up making a scandal, and she was sure of who would be. “Well, I feel like eating pancakes! And you?” She heard her lavender haired friend ask, but she just ignored and kept on looking at the front door, wondering who could be and she just kept on wishing it wasn’t her mother, no matter what. Jang Dongwoo opened the door with a very unhappy face, probably from being bothered at that hour of the morning, and opened it. “Dongwoo!” The voice made Song Jieun’s attention turn fully to the person at the door.  What the hell was he doing there and how in the world did he knew Dongwoo and where he lived? “I’ve been calling you since yesterday and you haven’t answered me! Do you know how much money I’m losing without you at the club?” The man asked as he entered the house and all Song Jieun could do was staring at him, feeling nervous while Jeon Hyosung smiled at the intruder and Jang Dongwoo just rolled his eyes and gave the man a small smirk. “I’m sorry, but I had some…” He paused and looked to his new guest. “…family matters.”

Song Jieun couldn’t hide how surprised she was by seeing the man in front of her. he looked completely different from what she was used to see, from what he used to show her every time they saw each other. “I don’t care Dongwoo! If you’re not going you’ve to warn me! You can’t just leave me with hundreds of people dying to see you a-“ The man turned into her direction and stopped speaking about whatever it was that he was talking about with Jang Dongwoo. “…Song Jieun? What are you doing here?” He asked and all the attention was on her. The couple looked at each other confused and then to her again, wondering where she knew this man, how in the world they even exchanged more than one word. Song Jieun on the other than just continued staring at the man in front of her, her breath stuck in and her heart almost exploding for some reason. “…Morning Kim Sunggyu….”

It felt weird. Really weird. The man in front of her didn’t look like the usual Kim Sunggyu she was used to see. The man she saw many times wore leather jackets, black pants and his hair was always a mess. This one…this one was wearing a black suit and his hair was perfect. He looked like the CEO of a major company and not like a man who liked to risk his life on stupid bike races. “What are you doing here?” Kim Sunggyu asked and not even allowing her to answer, the lavender haired girl started to speak and questioning their male guest, wanting to know how in the world they meet each other. She knew how different the two of them were, she knew that they lived in complete different worlds and it was almost impossible for them to meet or to even bump to each other on the streets. “…We meet at my club when you dragged her there to watch Dongwoo.” Jeon Hyosung closed right away and looked to her boyfriend and then to her friend. For the first time she was embarrassed and lost for words.

“So, what are you doing here?” Kim Sunggyu paused and scanned Song Jieun from head to toe. What he saw made him give her a smirk that she didn’t really understood. “…in your undergarments?” Hearing this, she looked down to herself and felt her cheeks burn. She completely forgot she was sleeping with nothing but a tight shirt and shorts. When she left her house, she remembered packing everything, except for a stupid pajama. She had to borrow one from her best friend, but she never expected that Jeon Hyosung’s sleeping clothes were like that. She didn’t mind using them around Jang Dongwoo. For all he cared, she could walk around the house and he would see her as a brother. Not a sister, but a brother. For him, all women that weren’t Jeon Hyosung were nothing but men. “…I…Let’s say I was ran from home…sorts of…”

Kim Sunggyu raised a brow and continued smirking. He gave a couple of steps forward, completely forgetting that he wasn’t at his house and that there were two people looking at him and at the innocent Song Jieun. “Would you look at that…?” He paused and when she noticed, he was dangerously close to her and all she did was blink. “…Miss Jieun is becoming rebellious…I think I’m influencing you too much.” She blushed and looked away, not even bothering herself to answer such thing. It wasn’t because of him that she left her house! It wasn’t because of anyone! “So, you’re now living and sleeping on Dongwoo’s couch?” He asked and she nodded. “Just until I find a place!” He continued smirking at her and she looked at him, not liking that look on his face. He looked dangerous, deadly and for some stupid reason, irresistible. “A woman like you shouldn’t sleep on a couch…” He paused and looked to Jang Dongwoo who just rolled his eyes, making both women rather confused. “…why don’t you come live with me?”

 

 

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this ;o; but I've a good excuse! I had no freaking idea how to keep this fic. I already know how it's going to end and I know the whole story "process" but for some reason, I just couldn't write it, no matter how much I tried! But finally I did it! :3