#15.

The Fault In Our Stars.

 

 

Kyungsoo walked down the school hallway the next day, nursing a huge hangover from the night before. His head throbbed incessantly as he ignored all the stares that were directed his way. Everyone wasn't used to seeing Kyungsoo, the class president, looking so disheveled. He was normally the neat, capable and organized one. Just then, he noticed Luhan and Sehun walking towards him and he groaned out loud. Luhan had confronted him last night at an empty classroom to persuade him to confess his feelings to Kai. Kyungsoo had brushed him off. He was normally quite fluent in his words, but something about Kai had him quite tongue-tied, and unable to do anything about it.

Kyungsoo absolutely hated being tongue-tied.

Luhan dragged Sehun by the wrist and stopped in front of Kyungsoo. "So, Kyunnie," he beams, ignoring Kyungsoo's death glare at that ridiculous nickname. "When are you going to profess your undying love for Kim Jo-" Kyungsoo let out a high-pitched screech and clamps his hand on Luhan's mouth. "Shut up!" He hisses, ignoring Sehun's glare at him. Sehun easily pulled off Kyungsoo's clamp over Luhan's mouth and Luhan blinked his huge doe-like eyes at Kyungsoo, a sly smirk on his perfect lips.

"So, when are you going to confess-"

"I don't know! I don't know!" Kyungsoo shrieked slightly and banged his head against the cool metal of his locker door. He flailed his arms around, slightly hysterical as he ran away. Sehun glanced at Kyungsoo and muttered "At this rate, Kim Jongin will die a ."

Luhan chuckled and rested his head on Sehun's shoulder.

 

*****

Baekhyun pulled away from Chanyeol, while panting slightly. "We're late for class." He murmured  as Chanyeol nipped lightly at his neck. Chanyeol groaned slightly but acquiesced, pulling Baekhyun out of the janitor's closet. As they stepped out, Chanyeol glanced around the cramped space and said thoughtfully "I wonder how many times Sehun and Luhan had done it in here."

Baekhyun flushed slightly at Chanyeol's remark as they begun walking to class.

"You know," Chanyeol said slowly, as if trying to process his thoughts. "There's something wrong with Kai lately." Baekhyun tensed slightly and Chanyeol noticed. He felt suspicion sink in as he eyed his boyfriend carefully. "Baekhyun, do you know something that you're not telling me?" Baekhyun's flawless face paled and he nervously pulled at the lapels of his leather jacket. "Uh... I might know something about a certain crush my friend Kyungsoo has on-" Before he could finish, Chanyeol exclaimed loudly "Kyungsoo has a crush on Kai!?"

Baekhyun shushed his overly obnoxious boyfriend furiously and Chanyeol calmed down, grinning slightly.

"So I think I finally know who Kai was talking about."

"What do you mean?"

Chanyeol chuckled. "I think Kai's feelings to Kyungsoo are mutual too."

"WHAT?!"

 

*****

It was lunch time and everyone was seated at the usual table, the only absentees being Kai and Kyungsoo.

By that time, everyone at that table had already known about Kai and Kyungsoo's feelings for each other. Chanyeol had loudly declared Kai to be a hopeless fool in love and Baekhyun had quite grudgingly admitted Kyungsoo to be equally clueless too. They spent quite a while discussing about how Kai and Kyungsoo were such idiots and they were going to die single when a thought flashed into Luhan's mind. He squeaked slightly as everyone in the table turned to stare at him. "I have an idea!" Luhan said enthusiastically, totally caught up in his eureka moment. Sehun glanced at his adorable boyfriend worriedly, afraid that Luhan was conjuring up one of his crazy schemes again. "What?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

Luhan grinned evily and his evil grin seemed oddly out of place on his flawless innocent-looking face. His huge doe-like eyes twinkled with mischief as he looked at the otherwise clueless Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

"Let's set them up together."