08: Leaving Home

Waking Up Next To You

She plopped on her bed in tears. Her luck was the worst. First Joon, now Jaejoong and possibly many more to come. She picked up her phone and began dialing 119 but before she clicked call, she remembered what he’d told her.

“The police are constantly bribed by me with money. “

Was there no justice in the world? Was God playing with her? Hadn’t she suffered enough?

She checked the calendar; it was Sunday. Tomorrow, she would have school, or would she? Suddenly she heard a loud horn outside. She stuck her head out the window and saw a handsome man in sunglasses sitting in a Ferrari while waving to her like a gentleman. What an act, she thought.

However, he then took off his sunglasses and a glare unveiled. His fingers signalled her to come out while she read his mouth which spoke, “Pack your things, you’re coming with me.”

Knowing she had no choice, Miyeon shoved all her clothes, shoes, essentials and her valued treasures into one bag. She was about to walk out her room until she remembered that she’d forgotten something. She walked back and quickly grabbed her jacket; it knocked something onto the floor.

She bent down to pick it up but froze when she saw what it was.

A ring.

A couple ring.

Their couple ring.

“It’s your entire fault, Lee Joon.”

~

She took a quick look at the house before leaving it and noticed a little note on the fridge. It read:

My beloved Miyeon,

I know that ever since mum and dad’s death, we’ve drifted apart. Especially since I’ve been training to debut under a company in order to become an idol.

I’m sorry about those times you weren’t able to come to me about your problems, or the times I’ve hurt you. Please forgive me~

I only want you to know that I’ve loved you since the day you were born, and treasured you as my sister. I’m unaware if you feel the same way about me but I definitely hope you do.

As you know, I’m now settling in a dorm in order to prepare for my debut as an idol. Once I get money, I will promise to give you the best life ever! You will be my number #1 fan right? I’ll sign my CD’s and give them to you!

I was told you were moving into a friend’s house which is good, since I don’t have to worry as much now. Call me once in a while? And don’t you dare sell this house! It was the only thing that mum and dad left us okay? It has all our memories~

I’ll call you once in a while to check if you’re okay! Don’t hate me?

PS: On the counter, I’ve left some money for you. Use it wisely! And here’s my other number: xxx-xxx-xxx

Love,

Your beloved brother, Byunghee.

She grabbed the note and slipped it in her bag along with the envelope of money before walking out to meet the devil.


A/N: GOOD NEWS! L.Joe coming up very soon!!!!!!!! and i finished my history assignment ^^ and im capped T__T and i'm writing one shots for you guys so if you want one visit here :D

One Shots with Teen Top!

^^ i've been reading some of my readers fanfics and i must say, you are all amazing at writing!