02

Waking Up Next To You

She sat down on the edge of the bed with the blanket still wrapped around her bare body. She recalled last night as she closed her eyes.

“I love you okay?”

That was what he said only hours ago.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

9:55AM.

School.

School had just started, yet she was in an unknown place.

Somewhere she wasn’t familiar with; somewhere two hours away from Seoul.

She slowly got changed but whenever big movements were made, she would cringe in pain.

Wiping away her tears, she made her way to the door and checked her phone. No messages but one call from Byunghee.

Where was Joon? How could he leave her alone in an unfamiliar place? “He must have an explanation”, she thought to herself.

She made her way down to the reception and asked for a taxi. She didn’t have a huge amount of money, but she assumed it was enough; hopefully.

~

“Where’ve you been all night?” She looked up. Byunghee was standing at the door. He looked as if he’d been waiting for her since last night.

“Just at a friend’s place,” she replied casually.

“Your limping gives you away,” he swung his arm around her and led her to the couch. “Was it Joon?”

Her face sunk as she looked down; Joon. Only hours ago he was with her.

Only hours ago.

“Did he –“

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He scrunched his face in frustration and tried to think of a solution, or even a way to cheer her up.

“You know, ever since our parents died, you’ve drifted away from me.”

Tears ran down her face. She already had things on her mind and she didn’t need her brother to nag her. She stood up in frustration and stormed into her room. She collapsed on her bed in pain from both her body and her heart.

“Joon, I wanted to believe that what the others said about you wasn’t true. I wanted to wake up in the morning with you sleeping beside me. I wanted to wake up next to the one I love and see the proof that he still loved me even after . We made love didn’t we? Or was it just ?”

She closed her eyes and thought for a while.

 

 

“From now on, I will be the one to leave. “


A/N: i can so imagine G.O has one of those brothers who care but don't like to show it!!!!