11: L.Joe

Waking Up Next To You

Miyeon didn’t attend school the next day; Jaejoong allowed her to rest. She sat in bed with the blankets covering her while watching television. The maids had brought in food for her, as her legs hurt too much to move.

Meanwhile at school, rumours were being spread about her.

“Did you hear what she did?!”

“I know, what a .”

The group of men swaggered towards the school and leaned against the gate. The bell was about to ring any minute, and he waited anxiously.

“Hyung, do you think she’ll remember us?” The youngest asked.

“Hell she will,” he rested his eyes as he breathed in the fresh hair, “We did scare her pretty badly.”

The bell finally rang, and students rushed out. He stood up straight, observing every face.

Still no sight of her.

Voices grew louder as they realised who they were.

“Omo, is that –“

“No way!”

They waited until everyone had left the school, and yet she was nowhere to be seen.

He slumped down on the floor, looking at the clear blue sky. It felt like he’d just been rained on.

“Tomorrow perhaps?”

~

She entered the school gates and heard whispering around her; she’d gotten used to it now. Class seemed to go by quickly and in no time, it was already the end of school. But Miyeon dreaded the end of school. It meant going home.

It meant being abused.

The bell rang and students poured out of the classroom. Miyeon was the last, and slowly made her way out. She yet again found a crowd, “Junsu again?” She thought to herself.

The man glared at everyone, causing them to shuffle away. Miyeon glanced in, “Not them..”

The cutest one jumped out with a grin, “Hi! We’ve been waiting for you since yesterday!”

Miyeon felt a puddle of confusion pour over her. They were waiting for her?! Must be something bad..

The coldest one walked towards her and smirked. The dirty mouthed one. He took Miyeon’s hand and turned his head back, “Wait for me in the car alright?”

She watched as the rest of them turned to leave, chuckling on their way. The stranger dragged her behind the school building; her heart pounded with fear. He pushed her against the wall and observed her beautiful face.

She looked up at him with both fear and curiosity in her eyes, “Who are you? I don’t owe you any money.”

A smile formed as he chuckled, “I’m L.Joe and it’s not money you owe me; it’s fun.”


A/N: ALSO UNEDITED!!!!

So L.Joe finally appeared! are you guys excited 8DDDDD