10: First Customer [Updated with Chapter]

Waking Up Next To You

[TEASER]

“I’m just another one of your toys right?” Miyeon snapped at him, “Why are you bothering with me? Just piss off.”

He looked at her shocked. Maybe at first he wanted to play with her but now, it was completely different. He had fallen completely head over heels for her but she made it impossible for them.

“I was happy when I was back there!”

“Happy?” He snapped with harsh eyes, “Happy doing what? Being abused every night? The Miyeon I can know, is not that cheap.”

“I am that cheap and you knew that the day first saw me!”

“Well, I’m sorry. But you’re mine now,” he grabbed her hand and quickly dragged her off, “Deal with it.”

[Teaser End]


 

“What a pretty girl,” he chuckled as he walked along with his friends, “Shame we can’t have her –“

“Yet!” The older one added on.

“What are you planning?” He turned around and looked at him curiously. The truth was, he could not stop thinking about her.

“Me?” He chuckled, “I shouldn’t know, since you’re the one interested!”

He punched him in the stomach, but made sure it wasn’t too hard. After all, he was older than him. He strolled off quickly, hiding his uncontrollable smile. “What’s wrong with me?” He thought to himself, “I’m never like this.”

~

“Where were you?” The man’s voice echoed against the silence of the wind blowing. She got on her feet and walked towards him, “Walking but then walked into a jerk who left me with consequences. You called just on time,” she paused and thought for a bit, “Thanks.”

He walked her to the car and opened the door for her. She sat beside him as he drove; nothing was heard between them but an awkward silence. She anticipated what was going to happen. Was anything going to happen tonight? What was she going to do with her? But before she could even answer her own questions, someone had answered them for her.

He broke the silence.

“Remember what I said to you before?” Jaejoong spoke in a serious monotone. She didn’t turn her head, but only looked straight.

“Yes,” she answered directly. She could feel the atmosphere already tensing up. “From now on you’re going to make money as one of my ’s.” How could she ever forget that?

He parked in front of the beautiful mansion. The mansion was only beautiful on the outside. Only the outside.

What happened within was dirty. Nowhere near beautiful; it was filthy.

He pulled the brake and looked at her; she avoided his eyes. “I’ve got someone coming in for you tonight. It’ll be pretty memorable, since he’s going to be your first customer.”

She felt a shiver down her spine as the adrenaline pumped through her body. She wanted to hit him, slap him. She wanted to run away from all this mess she’s put herself in; but she couldn’t. Not even if she tried.

She had no choice now.

She’d gone too far to turn back.

He took one last glance at her before stepping out of the car. She thought for a while before deciding to follow him out. She made sure to stay a few footsteps back, just in case anything happened.

Jaejoong led her up the stairs and into a room. It was a beautiful room; a luxury. Within, was a bed covered with pure white bed sheets. There was a huge television across it, allowing her to view it perfectly. To the side was a balcony that walked out to an amazing view. To the other side was a huge walk-in wardrobe, where the maids had already sorted her clothes. The bathroom was luxurious, with a choice of a spa bath or a shower. There was a mirror that reflected her beauty and a large sink and table to store all her needs. She walked out to find Jaejoong sitting on the bed casually.

“So, how do you like it?” He pondered to his new worker.

“Its.. nice,” she managed to mumble out, “Why –“

“It’s part of your payment,” he explained, “You work for me, I pay you. I supply you with food, a house, education and much more.”

She stared at his angelic face, once again pondering how such an angel could be such a devil. However she could not even utter a word; she simply nodded.

She stood in silence and it wasn’t until Jaejoong turned to leave before she finally spoke.

“Why me?” Jaejoong’s heart stopped for a moment. He, himself did not know the true reason why he had chosen her. Something about her made him want to keep her close. But why did he choose to keep her close like this? Why couldn’t he just love her like any normal man would do? Why did he want to hurt her and let other men claim her?

Jaejoong opened his mouth, but closed it again. He did not know the reason why he chose her.

He simply walked out of the room, leaving her yet again, puzzled.

~

Miyeon began to get changed into the weightless white dress the maid had given her. She had instructed her to wear it before the ‘customer’ came.

Not long after, she began to hear voices from her door. “He must be here,” she thought to herself. She nervously held onto the bed sheets; her heart pounding. The voices got louder, closer and closer.

The door creaked open.

She could hear footsteps.

Step.

Step.

Step.

She slowly glanced up to see the man. The evil man, who’d come to abuse her.

A slight smile formed upon his beautiful face. He made his way towards the bed and sat next to her. “I’m your first customer right?”

She nervously looked down, “Yes.”

He moved her hair behind her ears and gazed upon her pretty face. “I’m Son Dongwoon,” he whispered into her ears, “What’s yours?”

“Jung Miyeon.”

There was silence. Dongwoon did not like silence.

“Since it’s your first,” he began nicely, “Should I be gentle or rough?” He smirked evilly as she looked at up him.

Receiving no response from her, he roughly pinned her on the bed. Her heart raced with fear; she could feel her wrists numbing from the strength he’d put on them. “Why didn’t you respond me? I hate when people don’t reply to me.”

She yet again did not respond him.

He forcefully kissed her lips. She closed them, not allowing him permission to push through. He grew impatient and harshly bit her. Her lips opened in pain as blood formed upon the bottom lip. He pushed his tongue in, the insides of . Miyeon lay there, lifeless and afraid.

He had moved his lips down to her neck after her lips had become too swollen to kiss. He roughly on it, leaving painful love marks. Dongwoon looked at her body and began to grow hard. Without any notice, he ripped her dress apart, revealing only her underwear. She turned away, avoiding his lustful eyes.

Dongwoon quickly removed his shirt, not wanting to waste any time. He undid her bra, exposing her lovely s. He cupped the left as he harshly on the right. She tried to resist her moans until he bit her . She exploded with pleasurable moans; they were like music to his ears. His lips led down her stomach and to her abdomen. He ripped her , only to see them wet.

“No matter how much you deny it, your body will always betray you. Do you know that?”

He her womanhood as she exploded with juices. He slowly stuck a finger into her, then two and finally three. He them into her faster and faster each time. She moaned. He’d finally found her sweet spot.

He pumped his fingers harder and faster until her juices came exploding again. He withdrew his fingers and them clean before returning to kiss her again. He inserted his tongue, allowing her to taste her own juices.

He then undid his pants and allowed his boxers to drop onto the floor. He gestured her over; she unwillingly obeyed. She could see that his manhood had already grown hard.

“ it.” He pushed it into , almost choking her. Slowly, she it, resulting in moans of pleasure from him. It wasn’t long until his juices had spilled in , “Swallow.”

She forcefully swallowed it, almost puking at the taste. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the bed. Miyeon looked at him with fearful eyes, but he had no mercy.

He pushed into her roughly; a rush of pain overcame her. Dongwoon began ing in and out, faster and harder every time. The pain slowly disappeared as pleasure occupied her. She couldn’t help but moan every time he hit her sweet spot. “I’m coming,” he said exhausted and exploded his juices into her.

He collapsed beside her, but refused to withdraw. “How’s that for a first customer?”


A/N: Unedited! So if you find any mistakes, please ignore them! I need to sleep now! It's 1AM T__T hope you're enjoying it so far! Guest appearance from Dongwoon! ^^

Goodnight, sleep tight! And if it's morning, then good morning and have a nice day!

Please comment and subscribe ^^