07: Jailed

Waking Up Next To You

[!} Attention Long Chapter Ahead & Scene [!]

He pushed her on the bed forcefully and held her tight by the wrists. He attempted to kiss her but she turned away. He grunted and slapped her across the face, leaving a bright red handprint. She glared at him and began to breathe heavily.

Her hatred for him began to grow.

“Kim Jaejoong? You want to play with me? We’ll see who plays it better.”

In a swift, she pushed Jaejoong off her and sat on top of his stomach. His fear grew as she ily bit her lips. Like she did with Jay, she jammed her lips on top of his. Growing deeper and deeper by the second until the moment he forcefully broke apart in order to breathe.

“Feisty, I like it.” He grinned at her. He let out a moan as she bit his now grown-hard s. Her fingers traced his abs as his ran through her hair. She sat up and took off her shirt; Jaejoong quickly unclipped her bra.

His eyes widened at the sight of her s, “Who knew you had such a body?”

She shot him a glare, “Are you saying I didn’t before?”

He froze, “No, you were amazing the moment I saw you.”

He quickly flipped her over while she caught was off guard; now he was on top. His lips trailed down her neck as he massaged her s in circles. She moaned and dug her nails into his back for revenge. She heard him grunt and smiled at him.

“I’m going to get you back,” he whispered into her ears.

“Come right at me then.” He slipped off his pants revealing his masculine legs while she slipped off her denim shorts. Jaejoong his lips at the sight of her only in her underwear, “I’m going to jail you here forever.”

“I would run away from you,” she replied jokingly.

“Not if I trap you here,” he smirked.

He attempted to remove her underwear with his mouth, slowly, slowly.

Growing annoyed, she slipped it off within seconds, leaving him speechless at the sight. Without thought, he quickly dropped his boxers and pounced on her.

She rolled on top of him. The feeling of her bare skin on top of his made his hormones go wild. He couldn’t resist anymore, and there wasn’t even .

He sat up and pushed her down; her eyes widened in shock. With no mercy, he penetrated into her; she whimpered in pain. He was slightly bigger than Joon’s making it harder for her to adjust to his size since it was only her second time. “You’re so tight, is it your first?” He smiled at the thought of taking her ity.

“I’m sorry, someone already took it~”

From gentle s grew deeper, faster, harder ones causing her to moan with pleasure. “Faster!” Miyeon screamed at him. He looked at her with a smirk; ‘Faster?’ he thought, ‘Only on my conditions.’

“Scream my name.”

“Oppa! Faster!” She couldn’t take it any longer, she wanted him; she wanted more.

“Jaejoong.” He wanted to hear her scream his name.

“Jaejoong, faster please,” she begged him. He grinned upon hearing his name from and increased his speed. He leaned down to kiss her gently; she closed her eyes.

His kiss was gentle; a sweet one. It made her almost mistake her as a loving boyfriend but he was nowhere near that.

He was a .

Or was he?

Was it if you enjoyed it?

“I’m going to .”

“Pull out.” She snapped at him immediately.

“Why~?” Jaejoong whined slowly knowing it was soon.

“I don’t want to bear your children.” Surprisingly he obeyed her and let his juices spill all over her body. He lay next to her and pecked her on the cheek; shockingly, she smiled.

“What’s wrong with you Jung Miyeon?! He’s only a , a one night stand.” she told herself before she drifted asleep.

~

Her eyes gently opened with the sunlight shining onto her eyes. She turned to her side; Jaejoong was still lying there asleep. Miyeon quietly got changed into her clothes and made her way to the door. She felt guilty that she was going to leave him there, the same way Joon had left her but if that’s how guys were going to treat her, then why couldn’t she do the same?

She soon found herself lost in the huge mansion. It seemed that she was walking in circles but she was determined to leave.

Finally, she came across a front door. She smiled as she opened it immediately but instead of finding a pathway out, she found herself face to face with one of the other men.

“And where do you think you’re going?” She was afraid to look up at him, “Look at me.”

Her eyes slowly looked up and as expected, it was a beautiful man. “I, uh, was.. going home?” She gave him a cute smile hoping he’d let her go.

Loud footsteps were heard behind her and suddenly, “I never said you could leave.” It was Jaejoong’s voice.

“I already .. did your favour?” She felt embarrassed saying that; she felt cheap. She wanted to run away from his house; from him.

“Remember what I said last night? I’m going to jail you here forever.” She stood there frozen, cold as ice. His arm slipped around her waist, “From now on, you’re going to make money as one of my ’s.”

~

Miyeon immediately pushed him away. She was disgusted, when did she become this cheap? Why couldn’t he just leave her alone?

“I don’t want to.”

“You have no choice.”

“I’m going to tell my brother about this, and he’s going to call the police and release it to the media!” She attempted to defend herself but how could she when she was still unaware of whom he was?

“Go ahead. Your brother has now moved to a dorm in order to prepare for debut, the police are constantly bribed by me with money, and lastly, I am the eldest son of the Kim Company.”

She stood there in shock, how was this possible? Then it occurred to her, he was rich; a millionaire, billionaire.

Kim Company – one of the biggest stockholders in the world, let alone Korea.

“You can go home now, but I will come to collect you when I need to. Don’t you dare run away. You should know that you can’t run away from Kim Jaejoong. We’re watching you.”


A/N: okay idunno if you guys get it T__T i have a feeling i didn't explain or interpret well enough.. she's basically taking out her anger for Joon on Jaejoong which is why she had with him >< so she's not actually like cheap or anything! the same happened with Jay earlier when she hooked up with him. ahhh my storyline is so confusing.. T__T

i hope that as the story progresses, it starts to make more sense! and i'm so bad at LOL

ljoe, ljoe, where art thouh ljoe?