03: Meet Jay Park

Waking Up Next To You

The hallway was filled with whispers and rumours. It was the same every time, every day. Only except this time, it seemed a little different.

“Ommo, why does she look so different today?!”

“She actually looks… good?”

“Her hair colour is different! Is that make up?!”

She strut with her hair blowing behind her; her new long brown hair. Her newly cut skirt was now a few inches above her knees; so short that if she bent down, everything would be revealed. Her face looked cold; a scary and frightening aura surrounded her and filled the atmosphere.

Guys around her watched her pass with stoned expressions as girls continued to talk about her dramatic change. She slammed the classroom door and plopped on her seat harshly. Her strong perfume smell filled the classroom as she stared coldly at the board.

~

“Did you hear about it?” A girl whispered to her friend as she pointed at Miyeon.

“Hear what?!”

“She made out with Jay in the janitor closet! And to think she was dating that cute gangster!”

Miyeon turned around and gave them a cold glare. They immediately left without any further words. She headed for the toilet and entered a cubicle. She could hear girls talking about her even in the bathroom; somehow she always seemed to be the talk of the school.

It was ever since she started dating Joon, that’s when it all started.

She closed the lid and sat on the toilet with her eyes closed.

~

“So, I heard that –“

“I’m over with Lee Joon? Yes, that’s correct.”

Jay’s eyes widened but continued to get to his point, “The truth is.. I’ve really liked you.. for a long time even…”

Miyeon looked at him with disbelief, “Bull.” But even though that was what she mumbled, she held his hand and dragged him away from the classroom.

He followed her without hesitation but shocked at where they were; janitor’s closet.

She gave him a seductive smirk and pushed him in, quickly closing the doors after. However, she swore she saw a pair of eyes watching.


A/N: sooooo, i wrote it without thinking about the name :D but let's make it Jay Park! So it's Jay Park's guest appearance!!!! and her name is Miyeon ^^