01

Waking Up Next To You

His hands slid up her uniform shirt and up to her s. His hands massaged it gently resulting in moans of pleasure from her. She pouted at him; he took of his shiny leather jacket and skin tight wife beater. His toned honey abs revealed themselves as he lay back down to her shirt. Slowly, his fingers worked its way to the final button and ripped it open, unveiling her perfect body. Her s were not too big, not too small; perfect size.

Her fingers traced his abs over and over; she smiled at the work of art. “I’m so lucky to have you,” she told him while blushing. He looked back into her eyes, “I feel the same about you baby.”

Joon slightly lifted her up and his hands slid behind her back, quickly undoing her bra. Her hands quickly covered her s up self consciously. He placed his hands on top of hers and gently removed it as he pinned her to the bed. He began kisses from her pelvis, all the way up to her s; and nibbling on them, always being gentle.

Her hands were wrapped around his back; he was like her security blanket. Whenever she was worried or afraid, he would always be there, protecting her. Joon’s lips eventually made its way back to her lips, pecking them every now and then.

His hands went down to her skirt, pulling them down, slowly revealing her . It was evident that she wanted him; she wanted him bad. “Baby, you’re so wet,” he whispered into her ears. She looked away embarrassed as a grin formed upon his face, “Don’t feel embarrassed; you make me hard.”

She giggled as she undid his pants; he allowed them to drop onto the floor and quickly crawled back onto the bed. He was now only in his boxers while she was only in her underwear. His hands slid around her waist and hers around his neck, brushing through his hair.

She leaned in for a kiss as he slid off her . He lifted her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and lay her down on the bed with a smile. Using her legs, she struggled to pull his boxers off but eventually got it.

Now their bodies were completely bare. Before getting into the action, Joon lay on top of her. Their bodies rubbed together, producing mass body heat. He began sweating slightly, “Ugh, I’m so hot.”

“I don’t mind,” she smiled as she pecked him on the cheek, “You’re always hot.”

“Baby,” he began as he looked her straight in the eyes, “Are you ready?”

Her heart began to race, “I’m still scared.”

“I love you okay? I’ll promise to be gentle,” he once again reassured her.

Her grip on him became firmer as he slowly entered her. A slight moan came from as he began to in and out slowly. Her hands felt down his back and his abs; she circled his s as they began to grow hard. He let out a moan of pleasure as a grin formed upon her face.

Joon got his revenge by on one as he massaged the other. He also began to harder; she winced a little from the pain. After all, it was her first. Realising this, Joon grew slower, reducing the pain she felt. Blood began flowing out and onto the bed as her hymen broke. He looked her in the eye, “It’s okay, it’s okay.”

He kissed her to direct her away from the pain. She returned the kiss by inserting her tongue, Joon’s followed hers and the kiss deepened. Her fingers ran through his hair as his wiped the slight tears she had in her eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered to her as he kissed her forehead.

But no matter how much he apologized, she never blamed him.

Because in her whole lifetime, this had been the most gentle pain she’d felt.

~

It was morning.

The sun shone through the window curtains and onto her face; she twitched a little and her eyes slowly began to open. She stretched her arms and legs out on the bed and realised that Joon was not there.

Using the blanket to cover herself, she walked towards the bathroom assuming he’d be in there. She popped her head in; no one.

She looked around for notes and checked her phone; nothing.

She attempted calling him, “This number you have dialled has now been disconnected. Please check that you have had the right number and call again.

All there was left in the room was her, her belongings and her broken heart.


A/N: how was it :D first time writing a... such a detailed description LOL