04: Mysterious Boy

Waking Up Next To You

She jammed her lips on his and it wasn’t until she was out of breath until she pulled away. Jay wore a shocked expression but she pinned him down on the floor and lay on top of him. Miyeon allowed her tongue to explore his mouth and eventually it moved down to his neck.

She looked back up at him; Jay was looking away with a red tint on his cheeks.”You’re inexperienced.”

He looked away shamefully.

She got up and smirked back at him and then walked out the door.

~

“I heard you finally got her in bed!” Seungho walked into the room and sat next to Joon.

“Finally. She’s so stupid, believing everything I say. What a stupid girl.” Joon felt no guilt, nor had no shame. If he wanted something, he would get it no matter what it took.

“She was a pretty one though,” Mir pouted as he did his homework.

“Man, she was so tight. She gave me one of the best nights; having with a . Probably the best thing ever,” Joon chuckled.

~

Miyeon made her way to the library after school. When she walked in, everyone gave her a look of disgust but ignoring it, she went straight to the education section.

She picked a few math and English books off the shelf and borrowed them. When she was making her way out, she dropped a book. A boy looked up and immediately ran to help her.

He looked into her eyes as he handed her the book, “Wow, she’s so pretty.” He thought to himself.

She eyed him up and down, “Thanks,” before she walked straight out the door.

~

“You’re sure you’re okay?” Byunghee asked her while he sat on her bed watching her complete her studies.

“Byunghee Oppa, I’m fine! Don’t worry about me,” she told him as she turned around and faked a smile.

To prevent her emotions from spilling out, she decided to go out for a walk. She wasn’t wearing anything fancy and her makeup was rubbing off but ever since she changed, no matter what, she would always get men hitting on her.

She disliked it. It was all Joon’s fault. No matter how hard she tried to erase him, she couldn’t. As she thought and thought, she accidentally walked straight into someone.

“Sorry,” she bowed to the person immediately and looked up to see who it was. Realisation hit her as she saw the familiar face,

“It’s you!”


A/N: It's who? guess in the comments below ^^