06: Bait

Waking Up Next To You

“Hey hey, you’re scaring her,” one with a deep voice told him as he walked towards her, “Don’t be mean to pretty girls.”

She stood there frozen, afraid to run away but afraid to stay. “When was I ever this weak?” She questioned herself, “Oh right, I’ve always been.”

For a second she almost wished Joon would come to her rescue, for a second only.

The man held her chin and observed her face, “Yeah, she is a pretty one.” His cold expression turned into a smirk; he was attractive, she couldn’t deny it.

She looked around him, there were four other men; they all had angelic features yet a devilish aura. It was as if she’d been mesmerized by them.

Self control.

Self control.

The scarily attractive man turned around to discuss something with his gang. She pondered whether she should run or stay. Run or stay? Run or –

“So, what do you think about doing us a favour tonight?” A chill went down her spine as he said it, however he gave her a smile. A smile that would kill anyone in a second.

“You… favour?” She managed to spit out, mesmerized by his beautiful features. He was enjoying this, a lot.

He slipped his hands around her waist, “I’ll tell you when we get there.”

It was as if she’d been hypnotized. Hypnotized by his astonishing beauty, his flawless face. However, at the same time she attempted to fight back. She didn’t want to leave with these strangers.. or did she?

Her thoughts become puzzled, unable to think straight. They led her into a mansion and then into a large room. There was a plain white bed and a luxurious bathroom. The man left the others outside as he locked the door behind him, leaving on him and Miyeon alone.

Her heart raced, not because of love but because of fear. It finally occurred to her what was going to happen, and there was no way out. He grinned at her; a very seductive and luring grin.

He slowly undid the buttons on his plain white shirt, unveiling his toned abs. It reminded her of the night when she and Joon had ‘made love’. He sat next to her on the bed, “You’ve made a bad decision to bump into me,” he told her as he smirked.

She gulped knowing she could do nothing. The door was locked along with the windows and the balcony. He shuffled closer and closer to her, “I’m sorry but you’re Kim Jaejoong’s next victim.”


A/N: heheheheh Jaejoong!

^ this boy here is the angelic demon hehehe!

you guys are soo cute :D hulk, harry potter~ cause TVXQ are making a guest appearance so its jaejoong! him and his green contacts, goshhhh <3 you guys must be thinking, "wheres ljoe?!" might take a while before i get to intro him but dont worry, he will come out very soon :D