∞ (7)

Wings ∞

This was definitely WAY too damn close for comfort.

And was Taemin saying anything? Fighting back?

No.

Particularly to the fact that this Siwon guy had both of Taemin’s arms pinned down with one of his massive bear hands, while the other clamped his soft lips shut.

And yes, it made his face sting.

There was a flash of lightning and it made Taemin flinch under Siwon’s rough grip.

“…Just too damn cute, aren’t ya? You’re like an abused little puppy.” He leaned into his ear while saying this. He then looked up at the darkening sky.
“It’s getting PerrITTTy cold.” He said it as an excuse to get even closer to the frightened Taemin. His hand gripped even tighter around the poor boy’s mouth, making it even harder for him to breathe.

Taemin shivered, but not because of the cold. This madman was going to kill him. Either that or he was going to torture him; skin him with his pearly white teeth before spitting it out on the street for the crazy noonas to take.

But he never would’ve guessed that the man would take off his white and tattered V-neck.

But he tossed it to the side; Taemin watched as it plopped onto the growing weeds running on the side of the building, disbelief clouding his mind.

Didn’t you just say it was cold? Taemin’s innocent mind thought. Siwon smiled maliciously down at him.

BUY FOR TIME! BUY FOR TIME! His mind screamed.

“uuuy mym fffemmmumf oohm nehr”

“Come again?” He leaned in closer (if that is even possible up to this point) and slightly removed his hand.

I should bite his hand! Taemin considered the idea. But Siwon’s other hand would do the job. Taemin shuddered to think what would’ve happened if he did.

He spoke with the small space Siwon considerately gave him between his hand and Taemin’s mouth.

“I am famous, you know.” He said it as threateningly as he could

This certainly surprised him. “Oh really?” His eyebrows rose. The expression was painstakingly beautiful. “Makes it all the better, then,” he growled and smiled evilly at the same time.

Yes. He definitely is going to kill me. He took his shirt off so it wouldn’t get stained from my blood.

I hope you freeze to death!Oh right. Siwon’s bear hands weren’t covering his mouth!

“I hope you freeze to death!” This caught him by surprise once again.

“My, my, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?” He gave Taemin a pernicious glare. “We need to get down to business before you start to make me angry.” Siwon let go of him completely and stretched his arms out, making the muscles in his arm bulge.

BUSINESS?! “WAIT! W-w-who are y-you?” Now Taemin was shivering from the cold. Wind was now starting to blow from all directions.

He laughed. “I told you. I’m Siwon.” He cracked his fingers and looked up to the sky again. The wind made his hair blow gracefully; the tips lapped at his face. He brushed them away agitatedly. “I’ve never done this in the rain. It’ll be easier to clean up, I suppose,” He said absently to himself.

Taemin squeaked, making Siwon chuckle again.

“I-I have a-a friend who will b-b-b-be looking for me soon.” He was lying and Siwon could see it in his eyes. This made the game all the more fun.

He loved doing this so. Damn. Much.

So why didn’t he just pounce now?

Because each and every little detail made this game even more intense and thrilling.

The thrill.

Oh, the thrill.

He loved it.

~~~

Despite the terror that was now happening to Taemin, he could not help but wonder if Minho was ok.

He was, after all, still choking, wasn’t he?

He hoped Minho at least found some help on the way. No way can a choking man find his way to Seoul hospital by himself.

And THIS had to prevent him from helping his dying friend!

“YAH! What’s with this?!” Siwon noticed the sudden change in the younger boy’s mood.

I just hate it when they aren’t afraid of me. Being feared of gives me the best feeling ever. WHY ISN’T HE SCARED?!

Y-YOU!” Taemin managed under Siwon’s death glare.

Siwon slammed both hands in-between Taemin’s face, trapping him. His face was inches away from Siwon’s heaving, broad, sweaty chest. Taemin had to turn his face to the side to avoid touching it.

I. WHAT.”He growled.

Never had Taemin been so scared in his life.

He smiled.

That’s better.