∞ (6)

Wings ∞

This ‘ere update.

One word.

UNF.

K.

And I rarely use that word unless I sincerely mean it. *bobs head*

But it is still really ty though! >_<


Mmm.

He ran his hand through her long sleek hair.

“When are you going back?”

Never.”

Haha. We both know you have to go back sometime, oppa.”

“Until then,” He kissed her and pressed his body against her until she was sandwiched between him and the couch.

“No!” But she giggled. “Stop! We have to discuss this.” She pushed him back playfully.

He sighed. “’Kay. Come here first.” He offered her his very comfy lap.

She gratefully wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled into him. “You know, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“As you are to me.”

“I’m glad I found you.”

“Me too.”

They sat together like that for minutes. “Come with me.”

“Huh?” She drew back from him and contemplated his face.

“Come back with me. I want you to meet them.”

“R-Really? A-are you sure?” She sat up straighter.

“I’ve never been surer! C’mon. Let’s go pack your bags!” He skipped into her room like a kangaroo. “We don’t want to forget those hot pink from Victoria’s Secret!”

She blushes a deep red before shouting, “UGH! LEE JINKI, I SWEAR!!! YOU’LL BE THE DEATH OF ME!” and ran after him.

After we live to a hundred and twelve,” He said to himself.

 

~~~

 

“Mmm.”

“You’re such a goddess, Se Kyung.” He ran his fingers through her long sleek hair. He then sat back and adjusted his pillows and, browsing through his phone.

Shin Se Kyung attempted to hide her blush that was now creeping to her neck and face. She played with her hair and smiled. She took the compliment, although she knew she only did what Jjong ordered her to.

Did that count?

 

.Jonghyun was now leafing through his text messages. He forgot about Key. But he wouldn’t mind he left him, did he?

Where RU? WHERE IS EVERY1?! - Key

9:07 am

It had been almost an hour since. He figured he was fine but sent him a message anyway.

                I’m fine. Calm down. @ Sekyoung’s. Found them? –Jong

He snuggled back into Sekyoung and held her in his arms. She sighed sweetly.

“Now a REAL cup of coffee sounds good right now, doesn’t it?” She joked.

He smiled. “I’ll say.” He yawned. “Listen, Sekyoung.”

“Hmm?” She brushed her lips over his hand.

“I was thinking…and…” He hesitated. “I think I want you to meet them.”

“WOW! Really Jjong?!” Finally! They had been dating for nearly two months already. She didn’t want to pester him about it; she knew enough about that from her last relationship.

She jumped out of his grip and looked straight into his deep brown eyes to see if there was any sign of doubt on his face. There wasn’t. “I’d love to!!!”

He chuckled. “Ok then!~”

~~~

SHINee had managed to survive their first few weeks back from Hong Kong.

But it wasn’t easy. Manager had managed to squeeze in every bit of their time with signings, interviews, and photo shoots.

It wasn’t a surprise, though, knowing SHINee had just released their new repackaged album, Hello!

And today was another day off; Se Kyung had also managed to get this day to herself as well.

Today was looking good, Jonghyun decided.

But it wasn’t the only thing that was looking good.

He was wearing his favorite button-up that made him look about 3x more attractive than usual. And that’s saying something!

 The way the thin tight fabric hugged his muscles was just enough to make anyone swoon. He also ed the first few buttons, revealing his heavily defined collar bone.

 He was thinking about buying Se Kyung a matching shirt; together they would defy all iness!

Nah. Too corny.

He contemplated his reflection in the mirror, smoothing down any loose strands of hair with his saliva.

“Mirror, mirror, on the wall--HAH. I don’t even need to ask.” He chuckled and continued fussing with his hair.

Key stopped by on his way to the bedroom to spy on him through the crack of the open door.

Well damn. He never dressed this good before. His eyes lingered on Jonghyun’s arm muscles; they bulged with each movement and . He pouted.

And then it hit him.

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! He nearly squealed in his realization before skipping away to the bedroom. I can’t believe Jjong is getting all dressy for me! He’s never done this before~

He entered the bedroom expecting a room full of sleeping boys, but instead, the room was full of hot pink balloons. And they were EVERYWHERE.

And on each of them, there was a little picture of a key!

They were translucent enough for the light to go through them, giving a bubble-like effect and casting little shadows of keys on every wall.

How cute!

The beds were moved away except his. It was centered in the middle of the room, like a spotlight. The curtains were drawn and the lights produced a seductive and dim lighting. He moved closer and noticed something on his bed. Was that a…deflated balloon?

He scratched his head.

“HAPPY BIRFTHDAY!” Two ruffled-looking boys jumped out at him from under his bed.

How in the world did they manage to fit under there?

Key smiled. “You guys managed to do all of this while I was in the bathroom?”

“Nono, of course not. We blew them all last night while you were sleeping,” Minho smiled smugly back.

“And we hid them under the beds,” added an also smug Taemin, smiling up at Minho.

Key chuckled. “Well why didn’t you use the closet?”

“They were full of your shoes,” they said in unison.

Key said nothing. He looked around the room; although it wasn’t much, it felt like the best gift in the world. They worked all night just to surprise me. He felt tears fighting for freedom at the corner of his eyes.

“Eh? You don’t like it? S-sorry…we can put the beds back, hyung..” Taemin was nervously fiddling with the balloon in his hands.

Key laughed and swiped his eyes with a thumb. “No, babo. This is the best thing ever. I-I…” He looked at the two boys who stood before him.

“I can’t thank you enough.”

Taemin and Minho ran over to Key and collided into him to form a group hug. “I love you guys so much,” He said through his tears.

“Sorry Jonghyun wasn’t here to help. He was at Her place again last night. But he probably has something special planned,” Minho winked. Key nodded anxiously.

“Anyway, you haven’t even seen the REAL present yet!” Taemin ran over to the bed and picked up the limp thing sitting on his comforter. He brought it over like he was carrying something sacred and godly.

“What…?”

“It’s our permission, Kim Kibum.” Key’s eyes widened at the “gift.”

“Although Jong and Onew aren’t here, I’m sure they agree too, right?”

 Minho whispered while laying a hand on Taemin’s thigh, “I feel really weird giving permission to an older guy.” Taemin nodded. They were closer than what was normal for a whisper.

But Key couldn’t comprehend anything. His eyes were locked on the object in Taemin’s hands.

There was not one person in the room who wasn’t blushing.

Minho cleared his throat. “As a family, SHINee has to decide when anyone’s ready for, uhm, such things. If we didn’t we’d be in shambles! With people leaving left and right doing god knows what. Jonghyun, for example…”

“Yeah,” cut in a nodding Taemin. “So, hyung. We think you’re ready. We know you’re responsible. Take it.” His voice cracked on the word “take.”

Taemin flinched when Key took it from his open hands.

 “Kim Kibum. Member of SHINee, do you promise to use this in the power for good?” Minho declared like god himself.

Since when was ever for good? Key hesitated before slowly nodding.

“Then enjoy your gift~” They turned and left the room, small but satisfied smirks on their faces.

“WAIT! WAIT!” wailed a flustered Key.

Minho turned back around and gestured for Taemin to go on without him. “Oh, sorry hyung. We won’t be providing you with the girl,” He smiled sadly. “Although I’m sure you can ask Jonghyun for some hook-ups,” he whispered.

He left a bewildered Key standing there, still in hand. That’s not what I was gonna ask!

He sat cross legged on the hard wood floor, absently the thing in his hand before realizing what he was doing. He cringed; his reflexes almost made him throw the thing across the room.

He sighed and held the as if it were a newborn creature. Ewh, no. I’m not calling it a…. He shivered. Mr. Glovey will do.

“Hell yeah. I’m gonna bang so many girls with this.” Wait, EWWW. Ok maybe not.

His voice was like a child declaring he was going to do a dare he so clearly did not want to do.

 I wish I was as sure of myself as they are. He stuffed Mr. Glovey in his back pocket before turning off the light, leaving the bubbly room to taunt his departure.  

~~~

“Going out for a few minutes! Nobody leave, please~!” Jonghyun called happily.

Telling us not to leave. Who does he think he is?!” Minho grumbled. He had had another “bad” dream last night and wasn’t feeling like his usual self. He was lucky to feel well enough to please Key on his birthday. Well, thinking it like that, it made him feel even guiltier.

Minho couldn’t function like this. It was his best friend’s birthday, for Pete’s sake! He tried his best to remember his doctor’s orders from a few weeks ago. Now…what were they again?

 

~~~

 

Two weeks and 3 days ago…

 

Taemin grabbed his letterman jacket hanging from the hook.

“I’ll be back!” He called to a fuming Key.

The early sun that had been with them in the morning was now hiding behind a thick layer of grey clouds. Taemin looked back at the house deciding if he should go back to get an umbrella.

No. Minho is probably choking on his chicken and getting in the street!!!

He hurried along the path, stuffing his freezing hands in his front pocket.

“MINHOOOOOOO!?” he called. “MIN—“

A few passersby walking in the street started to stare in the direction of the calls. They started whispering. Now they were running like a pack of wild animals RIGHT TO TAEMIN!

!!”

Taemin dashed and ran as fast as his stick legs could carry him, nearly missing street lamps and cart vendors.

“AAAAAAAAHHH! LOOK! TAEEEEMIN OF SHINEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! OBERR THAR!”

“WOW! I SAW HIM! I SAW HIM!”

He quickly stole a glance behind him to see that the crowd had nearly doubled in size. There were screaming girls in every direction. He swore he saw one with foam spilling out of .

But Taemin was looking back a second too long and he was now tumbling in the air. He had slipped on a banana peel!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Oh my god. That was unmanly, he whimpered.Taemin fell flat on his face. He could feel hundreds tiny microscopic cuts all over his face. Maybe now the noonas won’t recognize him.

But that would be pressing his luck. He spotted a little alleyway between two dingy buildings before crawling painfully towards it. He dragged his aching body until he reached a dead end. The darkness and gloom completely enfolded him. They will never find me! Keke.

“W-what? But I just saw him! He slipped on my banana y-trap!” a whiney-sounding and clearly confused girl explained to the angry crowd.

Dumb ,” A girl snarled in-between her sobs.

Taemin exhaled as he heard their voices die away in the distance.  He sat with his back against the building and slumped down, catching his breath. He felt at his face; it stung on contact. He mournfully the blood found on the tips of his fingers.

Shiiiit,” He moaned. And then he heard movement. He wasn’t alone.

“Ooh. Company,” He could hear the smile in his voice.

The person moved closer. Taemin wondered if he would regret it if he didn’t run now, but his lay firmly planted on the cool concrete. Only his fatigued feet shuffled under him, his mind aching and warning him to run now. Good things never came from small dark alleys.

The stranger’s face was finally revealed under a ray of sunlight. Taemin quickly put a hand to his mouth to stifle his gasp, causing his face to sting again.  

He was undeniably handsome. He was incomparable to Jonghyun’s looks, which were hot, without a doubt, but this man’s face was different.

It was…beautiful.

“Like what you see?” The stranger grinned. Taemin almost nodded before realizing how stupid it would be if he did. He pressed his back further into the wall; half hoping it would break under the pressure, setting him free. He hated being cornered.

“I bet you look even prettier under all those little cuts of yours,” He smiled sadly. “Famous, are you?”

 He didn’t wait for an answer. “Heh, I wish noonas ran after me like that.” Taemin wondered why. The man was gorgeous. He could pass off as an idol any day. His body was the perfect complement to his face; it was well built and broad. His shoulders could hold a swing set!

“Or maybe not…” He murmured. He drew a long pale finger and swiped it across Taemin’s face, making him flinch.

He chuckled at Taemin’s reaction before the blood off his own finger. His tongue started at the base of his finger and moved up, PAINSTAKINGLY slow before reaching the long line of blood. His tongue was the softest of pinks, making it the perfect contrast to Taemin’s dark blood. He the tip of his finger off with a flourish.

“I like the way you taste.” He smiled again at the look on Taemin’s face.

“I..uh—“

“You don’t have to say a word, little boy. Call me Siwon.


Uhm. I really don’t have anything to say right now

Mainly because I am feeling guilty about:

1. Writing things like that ^ ^ ^ and enjoying it

2. Not including Onew in this update. EURGH I said it. SO COME HITHER, ONEW FANS. SHOW ME YOUR WORST. BECAUSE 2MIN BE DOMINATING MY MIIIINNDDD RN. Actually, I guess it’s…SiMin.

OH MY GOD. IT SOUNDS LIKE—

Shyeaah. I don’t think I mind shipping this.

He’ll be in the next update. That is a fact. Or should I make it a surprise? :3 (<= desires more 2min/SiMin)

Ok I’m done. Go on. Turn the page already.