∞ (3)

Wings ∞

Haii erronee. 

PRETTY SATISFIED WITH THESE NEXT CHAPTERS, I HOPE YOU ARE TOO.

My style has changed dramatically ever since I started to listen to music while I typed. Can you notice it?

AND GUESS WHAT.

THE FABULOUS JONGKEY IS NOW HERE, THAT’S WHAT. YEY!

Although I try to make the main focus on 2Min, I hope you enjoy the Jongkey!

 It definitely isn’t as ty as…poo. MUSIC HELPS MY BRAIN.

 K, READ ON, READ ON. :D


“Tie me down and trap me. Then the love is tied down.

 ~~~

“Hyung.”

“Mmhm.”

He loved the smell of his hair; lavender and mint.

“Promise to—“

Fingers traced over his own lips as he hesitated.

Riiiiiing.

“Hm?”

“Promise..to..”

Riiiiiing…….RRIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGG

 

With the sensation of water being dumped on him, Choi Minho of SHINee woke with a start. His heart beat a mile a minute.

And that damn ringing wouldn’t stop!

His mind betraying him, it flashed back to his dream he had had just moments before. He bit his lip thoughtfully and rubbed his aching eyes. Key had insisted on celebrating their return home by going out to dinner at their favorite restaurant.

 And before he knew it, they had all, excluding the maknae, had a little too much fun with alcohol. He remembered Taemin watching jadedly as they intoxicated themselves one shot at a time.

He looked happily around the familiar room. Although the dorm contained many other rooms, SHINee preferred to sleep together. We’re a family, he thought. He was about to lie back down when Minho found the source of the ringing.

Jonghyun’s iPhone rested snuggly in his hand as he snored away; his mouth agape. With an athlete’s flourish, Minho jumped off his bunk bed and landed with great grace; not an easy task for just anyone. He went over to Jonghyun’s side of the bed when the ringing ceased.

He petted Jonghyun’s soft blonde hair as he reached for the phone. He was about to do something Jonghyun would never forgive him for.

He tapped the center button of the iPhone before unlocking it. Jonghyun never bothered to put a password; it was way too inconvenient for him. 

And now his inconvenience betrayed him.

Minho rolled his eyes at the wallpaper. It was a picture of Jjong in a tight tank top and grey cheetah print Gucci jeans.You’d expect a y picture of Sekyoung from this guy.

Minho tried to hide his disappointment. But who could help it? Se kyung was a god.

You have: (1) Missed Call

From: LOVER<3

Ew. Speak of the devil. Shin Se kyung.

Then…

You have: (1) Voice Message

Minho knew that he was going to regret what he was about to do. But if the lady had to call this early to wake him up, then it better be good.

He waited patiently through the robotic women’s voice as he let his eyes wander absently at his sleeping friends. Onew was still MIA in China. To be honest, no one had really noticed. And the fridge was bursting with food more than ever.

He left a mental note to restock before Onew came back. No chicken = beserk Onew.

Minho then observed his sleeping buddies.

Key, gripping his hot pink blanket tightly, snored softly. He had forgotten to take off his sneakers in his drunken state. He had rolled off his bed and onto Jjongs; one of his arms thrown over Jonghyun’s waist.

Taemin slept under Minho’s bunk. Without really thinking, Minho sat himself beside his sleeping body.

YOBOSEYO?! JONGHYUN? JONGHYUNNIEEE? ” Minho cringes himself away from the phone as she squeals like a chipmunk. “Oh YEOBO. I know you had some fun at the bar last night, so promise me TONIGHT we’ll do something special. Just you and me,” she purred.

“It’s your first day back, so I know the bastards will lay off you guys and I threatened my managers to let me this time.” She talks with so much excitement and speed her words get thrown over each other.

She pauses, waiting for an answer before remembering she’s on voicemail.

 “Oh yeobo. You must be soo tired right now. I’m so sorry for calling early, today is my last day for the Vixen shoots—No. Decaf for me. I just had tea, you dumb — I really really really miss the sound of your voice right now. We haven’t talked in like…” she counts her fingers. “Ohmygod way too long.”

She sighs, “Jonghyun…how about we do something different tonight. After dinner, of course.” Her voice takes on a different tone; slightly husky and low. “Or we can just skip to desert…” Se Kyung does not notice her own hand gliding down her own--

“SHIN SE KYUNG! SE KYUNG-AH! SWEETIE, IT’S URGENT,” A voice in the background bellows out.

“ers! Damnit Jonghyun, I have to go. Call me back,” She whispers ily. “YAH, I CAN’T DRINK THIS CRAP—“

Minho puts the phone down in disgust.  Looks like his evil plan backfired on him. He quickly tries to place the phone back in Jjongs hand, but just as he does so, a drowsy Jonghyun lets it slip from his lazy grip and onto the hardwood floor.

Babo.

Minho sighs and leaves it there, not wanting to cause any more trouble that morning.

He goes back to his spot on the maknae’s bed, his head in his knees.

RIIIIIIIING. RIIIIIIIIING.

“What the hell does she want?!” He says it aloud before remembering his dorm mates.

He lunges for the phone on the ground and quickly answers it before disturbing anyone.

Yoboseyo?”

“AHHHHHHHHH!1!!1 MINNNH00-@HHHH?  WHAT A SURPR11SE.” It was one of their elder managers, manager Hoang. Manager Hoang was not Korean, so his pronunciation was very rough and hardly understandable. How had he become manager of SHINee? No one knows.

The only logical explanations were blackmail or bribery.

And for SHINee’s benefit, they nicknamed him HoA, like BoA.

“Annyeonhaseyo, manager,” He smiled. They preferred nice, elder HoA more than manager HoA. Manager HoA was just a thoughtless and annoying imbecile.

 Taemin stirred. Minho watched him through half-lidded eyes as he flipped over, thin sheets rustling like paper.

“M1NHO-AH, Y U USE J0NG’S PHONE?”

“Oh, I uhm…” He was at a loss for words.

“B3F0oRE YOU DO, I SuGGESTT TURN ON OWN PHON3 FIRST. OK?”

He the bulge in his sweatshirt pocket that was his phone. “Of course. Sorry, I must’ve forgotten to turn it on after we left the plane.”

“WHAaaT? NEVAR M1ND. I C@LL TO MAKE $$URE YOU OK WITH Ff4N SIGNiNGS WE SCHEDULE TTODAY.”

“What? Fan signings?” Taemin yawned and he quickly lowered his voice. “Fan signings? But we just got back, HoA.”

“Y3A4H. THAT’S WHY I SCHEDUL3 FAN SIGN1NG RIGHT @W@Y. SMART OF ME, HUH?”

Minho was about to retort but thought wisely of it. “ REaLLY. 1 ACTUALLY W4NTED T0 TALKk T0 YOU, ANYWAY.” Manager HoA munched audibly on something, probably toast or dried fish. Or a part of his brain.

 “SO. Y0uU LIKEDUH IU? YOU LIKE BoA?”

Minho had no idea where this was going, so he said nothing.

“WWellL?”

“JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU’RE GOING WITH THIS.”

“()K I CUT TO CH@Se, MANAGER NUNA IS PULLING MUh LEG. AzZ THEY SAY, CALM YO T1TZ, MAN@GERr NOONA!” -slap!- Probably the sound of manager spanking her cheek. She giggled.

 “OK, OK. MINHO WE WANT YOU…..Tu GO S0LO.”

Minho choked. He coughed loudly, shaking the bed violently. Taemin rubbed his eyes and sat up next to Minho, both their legs dangling off the bed.

“Want some water?” He asked. He pat at Minho’s back tiredly.

-cough- “No tha—“ -cough-  -hack-

“ N3ED SOM WATER?”

“No, I’m fine, thank you.” Minho wished he said yes just to see what he would do.

 He growled deeply and angrily into the phone.  “I don’t appreciate such a bad joke this early in the morning, you know.”

Taemin gave Minho a questioning look, but Minho shook his head.

“MINHOooo!” He roared. “MANAGER HOA THOUGHT YOU BE REALLY HAPPY! I’M HURT!”

“Manager HoA…” He pleaded.

He sighed on the other line. “WE NOT JOKE!!! WE WANT Y3W TU B NEXT HAWWWWTT S1NGLE FURR SM!!1.” He rolled the O syllable.

Minho said nothing. He pinched the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes tightly. 

“Hyung!” Taemin scooted closer to Minho and laid a hand on his broad shoulder. “What’s going on? Is that manager HoA?”

“AHHhH MI OLD EARS DON’T DOUBT ME, OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT BE WORK FOR MOOSIC COMPANY. LEET ME TALKz TO MY TAEMINNIE, MINHO!”

“NO! HoA—MANAGER HOANG. We need to discuss this! NOW.” Minho was pissed to the fact that he forgot his manners towards his elders.

-crunch-

-chew-

-chew-

“STOP EATING. THIS IS SERIOUS.”

“Eating is serious, Minho,” Manager Hoang said patiently.

He hissed and tossed the phone to Taemin and stalked away to the bathroom.

“Aigo, Yeobosayo manager!~” was the last thing Minho heard before slamming the door.

He flipped his hair and checked his face at every angle in the mirror, just like he did every morning. Bags indicated the party of last night and he had bed hair.

He washed his face and applied concealer under his eyes.

Mmm. Much better.

BANG. BANGBANGBANG.

“Whaat?” Minho whined. He was just about to get to the best part of his morning routine: blow drying his long luscious locks of lust.

“Uhm. Minho-hyung…?” He opened the door to find a harassed-looking Taemin.

He looked at the still-open phone in his hand. Well, it wasn’t REALLY open. It was an iPhone.

Taemin pulled a face. It was adorable. He handed him the phone and said, “Guess what? Full schedule today. And the day after tomorrow.” His face showed a tiredness and stress that Minho had never seen before.

 “He wants to talk to you again.”

Minho was about to say something vulgar but remembered the phone in his hand.

“H3RRO? HEYO? HEWOO?”

“It’s me, manager.”

“UGH. Ok. 1 THOT YOU KIDz HUNG UP ON ME.”

“Never, manager.” He crossed his fingers.

“ANYWAY. I FAX U CONTRACT 4 UR SOL0 THING. JRUS TIHNK AB0UT IT. K I HAF TO CALL YOU BACK.”

“NO, BUT! MANA—“ the line was dead.

“YAH, YOU IDIOTS. JUST WHAT ARE WE TO YOU, HUH, YOU PUNKS?”

Oh . It was Jonghyun. And he was awake.

And what’s worse was that Key wasn’t awake to calm the beast down.

He surprised Minho, causing him to drop the phone on the hardwood floor.

Yup. Jonghyun’s iPhone 4.

He ran. It wasn’t like he couldn’t beat Jonghyun up. He can do that fine. It was his temper that really got to him. Jonghyun’s tempers lasted longer that traffic in Seoul and were just downright annoying. If he caught him now, he would never leave him alone.

Jonghyun knew he would never catch Minho.

So he targeted the next person in the room.

“YAH! CHOI MINHO! WAIT FOR ME!” Taemin barely dashed out of Jonghyun’s claws.

~~~

“You there, sleeepy head.” JJong prodded Key’s soft hair with a finger. “We’re finally alone now.” He beamed.

“Mmm. Yay.” His arm found his place on Jonghyun’s waist.

Jonghyun wondered if he was still drunk, because those same feelings from last night were back.

So…tingly and light.He definitely was.

He wondered how far those idiots ran from him when his phone beeped.

(1) New Message

Oh. Sekyoung.

He turned off his phone and relaxed back into a nice slumber with Key close against him.

 


I apologize for the stupid mistakes in this.

Lawl. Eh.

I was not planning on making Se kyung a D: I feel bad. It was just. Instincts. ?