This alley is so…DINGY (12) ∞

Wings ∞

I love your smile


There was a constant ringing in his ears that seemed to block out all of his senses. He felt something warm slide up his thigh.

Oh god.

But he managed to prop himself up a bit to see that it was only Siwon’s hand. But where his other hand was, Taemin did not want to know.

But he could feel the warm pressure slowly inch higher.

And higher.

And higher.

He wanted to block it out of his mind, but he just couldn’t.

So he fell back down, nearly blacking out on the impact.

The two boys were soaked through the skin; Siwon’s perfect abs slippery with cold rain water. Taemin’s shirt had managed to disappear somewhere. Now we can finally get down to business. It’s raining as hard as , and it finally has gotten dark enough, Siwon thought maliciously as he removed his hand from the boy’s thigh and grabbed Taemin’s hand to lightly on his index finger.   

“S-siwon…”

“Mh?” He grinned. He popped the finger out of his mouth and watched as the rain washed away his shimmering saliva. “Now you say my name. What do you want? I’ll give it to you if you promise to beg for me.”  His breath nuzzled against his ear, giving him even more goose bumps all over his already freezing body. Taemin shakily propped himself again on one elbow, his weight made him wobble uncontrollably.

Although he had only been lying down on the cold concrete for what seemed like ages, the teenager still felt weak.

He gestured a seductive finger to Siwon, which he excitedly responded to. Lee Taemin didn’t care. It was too late anyway.

Siwon, grinning with ecstasy, leaned in close to Taemin until he could nearly taste the scent of his sweet breath.

Yes?”

k yooooouu.” His last and final breath barely made it above a whisper as his vision darkened around him, making Siwon’s shocked, confused, and beautiful face the last thing he saw.

He let gravity do the work for him as he felt himself fall.

~~~

“This isn’t a place for idols,” he warned. She ignored him.

A terrified Minho gripped her soft hand tightly. She winced in pain, but ignored it.

She led the way through the alley, listening carefully.

“There’s nothing here,” Minho announced loudly, daring anything to make a sound.

Shh! There’s still a bit more left,” she said, pulling him forward.

Pleeeeeease, let’s just go back. Hobos are delusional!!!” He paused. “You know what?” A sudden thought struck him, making him panic. “Let’s head back. Now.His voice was on the verge of maniacal and desperate.

IU looked up at her oppa at the sudden change of tone in his voice. “What’s with this?”

“I’m serious. We need to turn back, RIGHT NOW. IT’S A TRAP, DON’T YOU SEE?!” He pulled the girl by the arm towards him and grabbed her face in his hands. “WE’RE GOING TO BE CORNERED AND THE HOBOS ARE GOING TO US!!!”

 IU winced at the pressure and the warmness of his hands. With a heavy sigh, she removed the hands from her face.

“GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!” She screamed before lowering her voice to a whisper. “I mean, Shh! It’s fine. I took a self defense class before my trainee days. And besides, we’re just going to take a look and leave. Just like that. AND WHAT IS WITH YOU AND TODAY?!”

It was a rhetorical question. She whipped her hair behind herself with a fabulous and dramatic flick, and, feeling like they were wasting time, she continued off without him.

Minho stood there, choosing between the beautiful freedom of light from which they entered and following the girl.

He shook his head as he ran to catch up with her.

If anything bad happens, I swear.

 I. WILL. GET. HER. .

~~~

She stood very far away, not knowing what to do. The scene before her was just too emotional and private, like watching a couple argue in public.

“Please.” He gingerly brushed away the damp fringe of hair that was clinging to the boy’s forehead. Minho was soaked and tried his best to use his body to shield the rain away from the small and lifeless body.

I don’t want anything else in this world. Come back to me.” He buried his head in his damp chest, unaware of the stifled gasps IU was covering with her shirt sleeve.

Come back to me.”

He ignored the stream of tears that ran like Niagara Falls down his cheeks. He ignored IU’s offer to call for help. He didn’t even feel the rain pounding on his back as he shrugged off the rest of the clothing covering his torso as he threw it over the boy.

This is just a dream, he told himself like he always did in his bed back at the dorm. He wondered where his pills were, deciding if he should pop one into his mouth right now.

It was just another little dream that he actually felt like waking up from for once.

But he felt lost.

He felt detached.

 An angel without his wings.

Come back to me.”