∞ (8) OH NA NA

Wings ∞

ually frustrated. ;3;


What’s my name?” He whispered threateningly into his ear. His gruff hands were tight around his neck. “Say it.”

“P-please…” Taemin whimpered.

SAY ITT!!!!!”

“SIWWWONNNN!!!” His throat ached from screaming and being half-choked at the same time.

Siwon laughed. He loved being in control. He was atop of Taemin with his skinny legs in-between his. A drop of rain landed on Siwon’s nose; Taemin watched as it glided down the tip and landed on his own forehead with a plop. He jerked at the ice-cold contact.

Siwon giggled before reaching down to the boy’s pale forehead. He gently pushed back his long strands of golden brown hair before off the moist droplet with his long tongue. Taemin was literally on the verge of tears.

Just then, he felt a vibration in his pants (not THAT kind). Taemin knew it was Minho because he was the only one who would put up with texting his own housemates. He smiled.

I’m sorry, hyung.

I let you down. I tried my best to find you, to take care of you, but apparently, it wasn’t enough. I’m just a weakling. I deserve this. But if my pain means the benefit of your own health, I’ll happily take it.

Taemin wasn’t looking at the glaring, sweaty beast staring down upon him. He looked up to the roaring sky and watched the dark clouds swirl madly above him.

I hope he brought an umbrella.

He would never get the chance to check his phone anyway, not with this , savage, and beautiful monster on him like this.

Correction: he was never going to get to check his phone again. Ever, because Siwon had felt it too and he now reached down into the boy’s pockets, retrieving the beeping device.

“Ah ah ah!” He taunted. He flipped it open and consulted it. The droplets of rain soaked Siwon’s abs to a shiny gleam as he straightened his back.

Siwon cleared his throat.“’Taeminnie, I’m fine. Please try your best to not worry about me. Please be safe and stay inside for your hyung! Minho.’” Taemin could feel that nagging and choking sensation in the throat caused by crying. He bit the bottom of his lip when he heard Minho’s name until he could taste the blood.

“Well ain’t that in’ cute!” He roared with laughter. “Please be safe and stay inside,” He quoted with glee. “And just what were you doing running into me like that?” He scoffed. “I really like that you know.”

Why was this guy such. A. ?!

 Siwon threw the phone on top of his discarded shirt. A flash of lightning blew up the dark sky. It enhanced and shadowed the handsome features of Siwon’s face, making him look murderous and god-like at the same time.

I hope my phone electrocutes you into a pile of fine black demon ashes you—

~ SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY NAEGA NAEGA NAEGA MEONJEO

“Again?” Siwon grabbed the phone and flipped it open once again. He barely consulted it before throwing it back down with a smirk. Taemin heard it crack.

“There’s going to be a real storm tonight,” he said as he put his hands on Taemin’s fragile sides, gently pulling up his soaked white t-shirt, revealing his softly defined abs. “Like I said, I’m dying to try this in the rain…”

He ran his rough thumb along the contours of his waist, sending chills of fear through the young boy’s spine. Siwon drew his face closer to him. Taemin could feel his ragged breath on his neck. He could almost even feel the evil pulsing within the hostile man.

If there was anything Lee Taemin hated more in the world right now, it was being a coward.