(15) ∞

Wings ∞

If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?”

LOL THAT SONG IS JUST

LULZ.

 

And this update is boo-boo! I’m sorry D;

IT PROBABLY DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME FOR CLARIFACTION DX


He carried him bride-style with IU trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

I feel so damn helpless!

“Oppa.” She laid the soaked leather jacket over the limp body that Minho was carrying. It would at least protect him from the hurricane-like winds. She saw what looked to be a film canister fall out of the front pocket; it landed on the wet earth before she could catch it. She quickly bent down to grab it, but just as her fingertips barely gazed the lid, a strong draft of wind came, causing it to roll away.

 She retreated back to get it, but stopped herself. Minho would shout at her for wasting time. And too much was on his mind right now for him to be apprehensive about a film canister.

And she wanted to be useful. So far, she felt she had been the opposite. If she hadn’t held up Minho and loss so much time, they could’ve gotten to him sooner.

Stupid ing knee! She slapped down on the wound and ignored the sting. There are more terrible pains in life; she scolded herself while looking at the seemingly lifeless body in Minho’s arms.

When she returned back to his side, jogging to keep pace, he glanced at her with a look of thanks before staring back down at the boy. He instinctively held the boy tighter against his own body as a strong gust of wind passed forth.

“Hyung.”

Minho stopped walking in shock at the sudden whisper.

“Taemin-ah?”

I’m sorry.”

He said nothing, shaking his head while a sudden rush of tears caused his already watery eyes to leak out onto his cheeks. He made his legs pump faster against the oncoming surge of wind and rain, head still shaking.

I will get you home.

~~~

Before

“I bet that friend of yours, what was it? Monho? I bet he never gives you what I’m about to give you. Kekeke!”

Taemin struggled under the heavy grip. His hands could only clench useless fists as Siwon pinned him down with his hands.

Siwon spotted a still bleeding cut on Taemin’s face and had to resist the strong urge to bend down and it off him. The storm was getting worse. There was no more time for teasing.

“Fine, Siwonnie is feeling nice today. Tell me what you want.

Taemin’s eyes were squeezed shut. He was gasping for air as the pouring rain fought for entry into his nostrils.

“YAH!” Siwon screamed; his flirtatious tone disappearing. “Don’t make me open them for you!!” He thirsted for the fullest amount of attention at all times.

The boy under him did not react.

Taemin decided that if he ignored whatever Siwon said or did to him, he would lose interest.

And it was working.

FINE!” Siwon snarled. He impatiently slipped a slender thumb underneath the band that held Taemin’s skinny damp jeans and began to pull them down. It was a hard task considering the fact that the wet and tight fabric grabbed tightly onto Taemin’s pale thighs like duct tape.

And that was when the innocent Taemin realized what was happening to him.

It had made some sense to take the shirt off. But the pants too?

Siwon was not going to murder him.

He was going to him.

He wondered if he should feel relived at this long-gained realization. He was completely flustered.

But boys can’t get , can they?! I thought it was just girls!

Taemin racked his brain back to a lesson in his health class.

And then it came to him.

“Both genders face risks of . A male’s body reacts to sensitive touches, just like when someone touches a hot stove. So strictly speaking, any simple touch can cause an , whether or not you want to be aroused. It is surprisingly not that hard to someone of the male gender. It can be done.” Taemin could remember what his teacher had said to them, mainly because of the shock it had caused.

The concept was just simply ridiculous!

And now it was happening to him.

Any simple touch can cause an …”

He felt Siwon’s rough hand rub impatiently through the wet fabric.

Oh no!

At that moment, he felt his whole body pulse frantically. He would rather die a quick death by a knife instead of a long and painful one with some sort of STD.

He was not ready for this.

He tried to hold himself as he felt himself shake out of control, but his arms were pinned. He felt numb from the cold and terrible circulation of blood flow.

Taemin then felt a sensation that he had never felt in over a year ago.

Nononononononono!!!

He shook violently despite the heavy pressure of Siwon’s grasp. He could feel his line of vision roll up into the back of his eyes as he out.

 ~~~

What the fudge do I have to do to have some fun around here?!

Siwon was pissed off. Usually, his little game went on for about 3 hours at most, just enough time before someone noticed that person was missing.

It had only been about an hour and thirty minutes.

He pouted. And the prey had lost interest already.

So he was going to cut the crap and get it done and over with. He had to finish what he started.

It’s a shame. This one is reaaaal pretty too.

He shrugged his bulky and bare shoulders as he reached down to loosen Taemin’s jeans. He had barely shimmied it down a few inches when Taemin started shivering.

“Yeah, I know it’s cold but it’s about to get hot real soon,” he smirked.

But his movements were too violent to be shivers. Siwon glanced at the boy to see that there was soft foam spilling at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes had rolled to the back of his head.

Siwon screamed.

He paused, watching the little façade in shock. He wondered whether to quickly do it now, so he pulled at the fabric lower. But what If he was dead? So Siwon then decided to pull the jeans back up properly, feeling indecisive.

The boy beneath him stopped moving but was still unconscious. Sighing with relief, Siwon took out a permanent marker.

I always finish what I start. You’re mine.” He quickly popped the cap off with his gleaming teeth and scribbled just below Taemin’s bellybutton before slipping the dripping shirt back onto him.

Siwon kissed the top of his forehead before slipping away into the darkness that now completely engulfed the alley.