Chapter 8

Completion

  I didn't answer, listening to SM laugh at my silence.
      "Not well? Tired are you? Haha good." He mocked me, so those were his men fighting me, expectedly.
      "I just wanted to let you know, your gonna lose! I will beat you, and I will use your precious six little boys for my liking. Oh, and to be a little bit more fair, I gave you a head start love!" He hung up, not even giving me a chance to speak. He gave me a head start? What was that suppose to mean? I wouldn't have got my mission unless he already started to create trouble.
      My hand burned, reminding me I had received something. Alert and anxiously, I uncurled my fingers from the object resting in my hand. A dot studded sun lay in my palm, shiny and glistening with my perspiration.
      "Baekhyun...," I breathed, studying his heart in my hand. Slipping on the ringlet (ring with connecting strings, like a bracelet), I really did have three rings in my hand, three hearts, for three special boys. Half way done, three more hearts to recover. I grinned, what an idiot SM was! He actually was stupid enough to give me a ring! Dancing with happiness, I climbed to the top of the window, sitting under the moonlight. Admiring Baekhyun's heart, I saw the guy that had given me the phone and the ring earlier appear a foot away from me.
      Looking like he was going to finish our fight and attack me, it was me this time who shoved my palm in his face. But instead of just stopping and stunning him, Baekhyun's ring let out a blinding light. The guy fell off to the ground, onto the concrete with a "snap."
        "Oops," I mouthed, studying his unmoving state from above. I tapped Baekhyun's ring, scolding it for the sudden attack. But now I already knew how to use it, just literally push and point, palms foreword and forceful. Agilely jumping off the dome, I ran off into the night.
--
      Walking around the human world, I checked my scroll, next destination was: Hangul Jungle Forest, surprisingly only fifty miles from where I was. Taking mortal transportation for about two hours, I stepped off the "bus" as humans would call it, and onto a dirt road. Checking the scroll, Suho's heart was to be found next in the "jungle of nature." Cocking an eyebrow at the scroll's odd choice of words, I ran into the humid forest.
      Walking past hoards of luscious never ending huge green leaves, I sprinted through acres of land. Encountering weird looking animals, that just looked absolutely ridiculous in this setting. Raccoon monkey like things with enormous pulsing eyes. Robotic looking bees with numerous stingers. And snake crossbreed frogs, with a hint of electric eels. I shivered, at the dropping temperature or the hideous creatures, I didn't know.
      Tired, I collapsed in a yellow grassland, only to be unwelcomingly greeted by dung beetles. Running towards anything, my eyes focused on a nearby all glass building, just screaming shelter at me. Dashing to the door, I closed it just as the beetles reached the "welcome" mat in front. Their crawling legs stopped after a while, giving up on me their target. Peeking out the side of the window, a hand tapped my shoulder.
      Being scared already by the bugs, I jumped, hitting my head on the guys head.
      "What do you think your doing?" He rudely asked, changing my first impression of handsome to ignorant. Returning his attitude, I crossed my arms answering him:
      "Well sorry for intruding but gross little bugs were gaining on me."
      His face softened, realizing his ignorance (I hope). He bowed.
      "Sorry, but I was busy. And then I heard something and was interrupted," He said showing a half smile. I eyed him, not nearly as handsome as Luhan but not as cute as Tao either. He cocked his head to the side, not understanding my expression.
      "Oh, um, continue on then, sorry again" I mumbled, already trudging back to the door to leave.
      "Wait. I know this is kind of odd and sudden, but could you take a look at something first? And if you'd like you could rest here for a little," He stated. Well I couldn't say no exactly, nervously smiling , I nodded following him to another room. Only listening to some certain things he was saying, he just found some "treasure" and was trying to find the origin. His name was Chen and he was a scientist/archeologist. He wore black circular glasses, a white scientist coat, and was a very lean and talkative man.
      He rambled on about his previous findings, happy at his work. Not taking anymore of his talking in, I just kept following him until he suddenly stopped, bumping into his back not paying attention.
      "And there it is," Chen said, crossing his arms with delight. I followed his gaze to a brightly lit glass case, encasing something I needed...Suho's ring. Walking around to admire it from all angles, I knew I had to take it. But I couldn't with this stupid scientist hovering around. He said he thought it was an ancient accessory. Depriving from the "Mayan" colonies, whatever that was. Nodding and agreeing with his observations, he really had no idea what he held in his power.
      EXOPLANET Suho's heart. It had the power to control water and I didn't see how Chen didn't know. I mean come on it was shaped like a water drop, and he said he had found it sifting through a muddy river. I shook my head, what an idiot.
      Acting as if I was tired, he looked out the windows, noticing it was now pitch-black dark outside.
      "Oh!" He gasped, squinting at his watch, and dashing around the room to turn off machines and lights.
      "So will you be staying?" He asked through his frenzy of turning off machines.
      "Yes," I happily nodded, ready to take the precious treasure from his mindless hands. Showing me my room for the time being, he shuffled off to bed, closing my door. I laughed, laying on the soft bed. Showering and then washing my jumpsuit, I waited for all the sounds in the house to seize and all the lights to extinguish.
--
      Swiftly closing the guest room door and descending the stairs, I tiptoed to the room containing Suho's heart. The door was open with just a crack, revealing the case's light. I heard a sigh, freezing in place while I located the sound. Peeking through the door again there was Chen, in his loungewear, admiring the ring. He signed again, turning around to leave. My eyes widened with fear, he saw me right? Backing up to the wall shadowed with darkness, Chen walked out, heading back to his room.
      I slipped into the treasure room, lifting the glass cover on Suho's ring. I quietly laughed at how easy this was. Carefully placing the cover down, I grabbed Suho's heart, doing a happy dance. Unfortunaty the dance was so awesome and epic, I knocked down the glass covering. Causing a huge sound, and glass pieces to go flying everywhere. I heard Chen's door open and a dash down the stairs, as I climbed up on the wall, hiding in a corner's darkness.
      The door opened, Chen gasped at the mess and the missing of his artifact while I escaped. I watched him run back to my room, checking to see if it was me. But by then I was already sprinting out the house, back into the yellow grassland with four hearts in my hands.