Chapter 1

Completion

Find six hearts, in six days. Easy? No way. Impossible ? No way. Which way? Her way.

      "Find six hearts, for six boys, in six days," that was the goal this time. I was asked to complete six boys', by finding their hearts. Find six hearts before Kim Min Seok or "SM" does. Why I was chosen to do this? I'm one of the three. Who I am? Seoyong Jung. What I am? A recoverer AND one of the elite three.
      Take things back to where they originally or supposedly were. All in a slot of time, while keeping them safe from harm. That was what a recoverer lived and devoted their life for. And this time the harm was "SM."
      Recoverers were unnoticed and hidden from the human world, but the elite three was everything for the recoverers. The Elite three was well the Elite three. Three invincible, special recoverers. Recoverers looked up to us, we were their role models, and we were forbidden to let them down.
--
      I was to leave at sunrise, and comeback at sundown in six days time. I was to comeback with six hearts, all disguised as a pretty object or piece of jewelry. I was to return back with six hearts, for six special boys. 
      They came from EXOPLANET a distant other planet in space, with a quest and a warning. The world is to end in six days time, if SM, has the six hearts in his power. And for those beautiful boys with extraordinary powers, I wasn't going to let that happen.
--
      I had to visit the boys one last time before I left for their hearts. They were gorgeous and ageless. Perfect with imperfections. Suho, was the first boy we boxed out of the EXOPLANET machine. He was very handsome, reddish-dark brown hair, and a sharp nose. A leader type profile.
      Baekhyun, the light to my world, he was literally glowing. Light brown hair, very thin lips, and a happy face.
      Chanyeol, he looked so peaceful. A good nose, smile lines, and elf-like ears. His hair was orange-ish brown, like the aura you got from being around his glass case. They were all secured and safe in clear glass cases but I still worried for them.
      I found them in the EXOPLANET machine first, so I felt protective over them. I walked over to the next three, who looked more fragile then the others.
      Kai was perfect. His body was always twitching, and he only looked as if he was napping. Like he could wake up any minutes. But they were in a timeless sleep, only to be awaken by their specific hearts. Through pictures I've seen, Kai's (heart) was a triangle, with dark circles inside.


      Sehun, looked like a baby. Very light brown hair, a small nose, and intimidating eyes. He was just like a little boy you'd want to take in and take care of. He was so pure and innocent looking.
      Reaching out to run my fingers on Sehun's cheek over the glass, my eyes trailed off to the last boxed figure...D.O.'s box.
      He was my favorite, and his heart was too. A symbol with lots of flecks of wings and edges but looked very jagged and dangerous.  He had rich, dark black hair. Small lips, a fitting nose, and deep rich white eyes. When they were opened, they were mesmerizing.
      I loved D.O. and he was mines. When he wakes up I'm going to take care of him, and I'm going to be with him. But until then the only thing I'm going to be doing is find their hearts. And I intend to.