Chapter 7

Completion

  I watched the photos burn, revealing the way out of here. Wherever here was exactly. A black tunnel replaced the photos space on the wall, a small draft blowing through. Lighting Chanyeol's ring, I wavered at the entrance, taking one last look at the EXO decorated room. Ready to find the next heart, I disappeared into the dusty uninviting exit.
--
      I held my breath, spider webs infested the tunnel while insects inhabited the floor. The walls just kept going on and on, beginning to get smaller. Crouching, I skimped through the claustrophobic cage, eventually having to crawl on my elbows. The tunnel wasn't leading to an end and It wasn't getting too easy to travel either.
      Almost having to inch away like a caterpillar, the tunnel finally surprised to show me a blink of light. Not being able to crawl back anyway, I followed the light forward. Until it brought me to a dome sized room, a candle being the source of light. Feeling around the shelves walls for a light switch, it was wedged between a lamp and a doorway. The door being locked. Flipping the switch, it brightened the room, unveiling a library. Book after book, shelf after shelf, bookcase after bookcase, lined the crowded walls.
      Running my fingers across the different titles, I was awed by the variety of collections. It was all people. Documented humans, recoverers, and the past and present elite three. Picking two thousand and twelve, I flipped the wrinkled pages, taking in Tao's information.
      Huang Zitao
Blood type: "x"
May 2, 1993
Place of birth: East Gear or "China" (Human term)
Trained since three, specializes in the martial arts and has a flexibility of 7500.
Recoverer/Elite/Human: ELITE
Symbol(if an elite): Hourglass
        I giggled at his real name, ha, Zitao, sounds like some kind of face problem humans have when their growing. Ha. I trained since I was two, praising myself for beating him in that category. But I sighed, his flexibility level was higher than mines. I could change my level of 7250 easily, mentally noting to do so.
      Enjoying his baby and trainee day pictures, I got to Luhan's part of the book. He was really handsome in person, do I anticipated his older pictures.
Lu Han
Blood type:"x"
April 20, 1990
Place of birth:North Gear or "China" (human term)
Trained since four, specializes in use of weapons, flexibility 6000.
Recoverer/Elite/Human:ELITE
Symbol(if elite): neon "x"
        I excitedly jumped at his pictures, pointing to myself at his  choice of weapons when he was a child. His silly preference of daggers turned into specific easily portable machine guns.
      Chanyeol's undying flame reflected off the shiny pictures, reminding me I had a mission. Closing the book I set it on a red oak table, taking out my scroll to find the next ring. Heat and breezes are the only thing needed, I read watching the words disappear on the paper. Reaching back for the Elite book, it wasn't where I had left it. In its place was a moving machine, clacking and causing chain reactions. A silver gear moved, spinning white turbines, cordlessly clicking something in the walls.
      Tiptoeing to place my ears on the walls, the sound just kept continuing in different parts of the room. The wall, no the bookcase wall was moving, tickling my ear. Stepping back it revealed a wooden vault type contraption. It was a maze of twists and knobs of brass, leading to two single open horns coming out at the sides. Sticking an eye in one of the horns darkness just filled inside. It was empty and had to be filled with something.
      Stepping back to observe the machine all together, I flicked my wrist, swirling a wisp of wind around my finger. Deciding what to do I suddenly remembered the words on the scroll:Heat and breezes are the only thing needed.
      Not wasting any time that was already limited, I ran to the vault like doors, activating the rings. Forcing wind through one horn and fire through the other, the forces moved reacting with each other. Oxygen and air is needed for fire, and that's exactly what happened. The hearts needed each other, sending a bullet of fire towards my face. Running away from the fire, the door opened as the last of fire blew out.
      I jumped thought the vault door just as it closed, now standing in a dark room except for a window making a ceiling, showing the moonlight. Three more days to save the boys, I pondered, how would I get four more in just three days?
      A kick to my back didn't let me finish the thought, almost sending me to the floor before I back flipped backed to my feet. Four people dressed like me in jumpsuits, jumped down from the ceiling, dangling ropes swinging around. I scoffed, four against one, this was so fair. One threw a punch to my face, badly missing as I crawled up the wall.
      Curling my hands to them, telling them to attack, they started after me at once, so clueless. Jumping above their heads, I watched them stupidly run into each other, was this even gonna be hard? Looking up to the moonlight as I knocked one of them out, effortlessly. One down three to go. They kicked at my face like Tao did in training while I twisted the upcoming foot, and threw him to the others. They rubbed their heads, glaring at each other and then at me, an amused smile plastered on my face.
      "Haa!" one tripped me, ready to kick me in the face, while I rolled out of the way, dodging a different ones punch. Glancing behind me I pushed his pressure point, blocking his chi, sending him into unconsciousness. The other two double teamed to punch me in my gut, successfully. I crumpled to the ground, coughing as one prepared to drop himself on me. Rolling away the other one, slapped my neck, enjoying my pain.
      Regaining my strength I did a handstand on the floor, wrapping my legs around his neck, dropping him with the others. I choked him until he lay there limp and unmoving, fainted and badly bruised. Jerking my head to the last one, he was nowhere in sight, quietly waiting in the darkness. Seeing the glint of his eyes, I ran towards the silver light, encountering a solid rock body. This was definitely a guy.
      He pushed his palm into my face, telling me to stop. Really, really. This guy that was just trying to murder me was telling me to stop. Bewildered at the idiocy I brought my hand back ready to break his nose. Throwing the punch, he stopped my hand, placing a phone in it. Confused, he nodded to it and placed another object in my hand before running on the walls and disappearing out he window into the night. 
      Not bothering to check what he had placed in my hand, I looked at the phone and hesitantly brought it up to my ear.
      "Seohyunnnie dear! How are you?" SM laughed in my ear.