Chapter 3

Completion

       The hanacopter was failing, and I was going sailing...into a deserted desert. I had to act fast, faster than the hanacopter that is.
      I could jump, maybe die, maybe survive. Or I could relax, wait, write a quick will for my belongings to go to EXO, and then die. Both choices involved dying.
      Settling on my first choice, I opened the door, and jumped. The humid air surrounded my body, making my fall seem slower.
      10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 feet, 4, 3 ,2, 1 foot away from the ground. I crouched getting ready to land on the heels of my feet.
      I plunged into the heated sand, my body burning like fire. Curse this black skin-tight jumpsuit. Black attracts and keeps in heat, very convenient for a desert.
      Now the temple was hidden, hidden under this never-ending sand. It was supposedly activated and would appear, when the "chosen" one arrived. I hoped it was me, or else I would of came here for nothing.
      When I walked for what seemed like forever, I only now noticed the darkening sky. I had about five days left now and I couldn't even find the place where Sehun's heart was in to begin with.
      Dragging my feet, I got stuck in this mud-like substance. Shaking it off and trying to walk away, it didn't let me go. Yes, I was stuck in quick-sand.
      I barely just passed this situation class in training school, because my panic always got in the way. The worst thing to do was to move and panic, it only gave the quick-sand a better grip.
      I was the top of the elite three, the greatest, the best with a tremendous amount of skill, except in this situation. My leg was sinking deeper and deeper, my frantic movements encouraging the sand.
      I struggled till my body gave out, the sand just under my nose. I was gonna die. I was gonna collapse before I got to watch the boys grow up. I would never see D.O. again. Or see Chanyeol's perky face.
      I couldn't breathe anymore, my eyes were the only thing above surface. With one last fight, I sank. Or so I thought. My feet touched something solid, solid and smooth.
      The quick-sand around me shrinked, until it was just specks of dust. I found myself in a brightly lit room, looking up only to find a ceiling of stone. The quick-sand was the entrance. Impressive. No one would ever have thought of that, even the elite three.
      The room was filled with common treasures: Sparky jewels, shiny vases, and in the center an uncommon ring. Well not really uncommon, because there was only one in the world. No scratch that, the universe.
      Sehun's ring was pretty, like himself. It was meteorite silver and it looked liked wind.[Insert Sehun's ring picture] A squarish block of wind on an accessory.
      No seen traps, I sprinted to the ring, swiftly grabbing it on one end and running back to the wall. I guess the object was so hidden, there were no worries of theft. Now the problem was the exit. Which was no where in sight.
      This was a challenge... Or so I thought. When it fact The least intellectual of recoverers could figure it out.
      I searched the room, checking every aspect, every jewel, every vase. The only thing that seemed odd was the pedestal where I took Sehun's heart from. It was a white limestone cylinder, but it oddly resembled a messenger tube.
      The tube where you kept messages when you were to send them off with a bird. I studied the cylinder, running my fingers on every crevice, where it was dusty and spider specked.
      My fingers traveled around the cylinder, until my fingers caught under the top, which seemed to be removable. Pushing the top of, it was exactly like a messenger tube.
      But this time paper wasn't the message; I was. I slipped into the tube, closing the lid over me. I immediately was forcibly pushed through the suffocating tube, reaching the surface. The night sky, appeared above me, right before the tube literally spit me out.
      Dropping me back onto the sand. I smiled with satisfaction, successfully taking Sehun's heart with me. Next was Chanyeol's heart, the boy with his happy virus aura he seemed to give off to people around his box.
      My mission scroll gave me locations, hints, and messages. After I found Sehun's heart the only words written on the scroll were: on and off...