Chapter 10

Completion

Stepping over a drooling swooned SM, I pushed Sehun's and Chanyeol's ring into the impressions. The rings fit perfectly, and they tingled with electricity. The box's electric current went haywire, sparks sputtering everywhere and then it suddenly stopped. After that, all I remember was a bright light and everything went black.
--
      I jerked away from Min Seok, waking up sprawled on top of him. He was still unconscious. But he wasn't for long, groaning as he tried to sit up. Like the electricity surging through the rings, I remembered Kai's ring being unlocked from its box. Reaching for his heart, I fell. Min Seok's hand curled around my ankle, he smirked before getting up, purposely stepping on my bullet wound. Growling at the pain, I whipped my leg under him, making him join me on the floor. In the same second I had already grabbed all three rings from the walls, slipping Kai's ring on.
      Looking down at a glaring SM, I winked, before snapping my fingers and vanishing.
--
      I slowly materialized piece by piece, limb by limb, in the boys' preserve chamber. Reading my scroll over again, it said "treasure recovered." So...I have D.O.'s ring? I ran to his preserve box, looking around for any sign of the ring. Seeing nothing but D.O.'s ageless body frozen in a timeless sleep. I counted the rings on my hand, one Sehun, one Chanyeol, one Baekhyun, one Suho, and one Kai. No D.O. A loud creak broke my thoughts, reminding me the EXOMACHINE and a irritated SM was just in the room next door.
      They had to be awakened, awakened now. Help me win the fight against SM. I ran to Suho's chamber, his leader like presence pulling me here first. Placing the ring on the surface of his clear box, it melted inside. Reaching his finger, like attracted magnets. His eyes fluttered open, and he immediately sat up, shattering the glass. Beautiful. He was absolutely beautiful. I reached out to touch his face, only to be stopped by his strong grasp. I blinked in confusion not understanding his action, he nodded at my hand, telling me time was still ticking and I had to awaken the others. I slipped off Baekhyun's and Sehun's heart, leaving them to Suho.
      Placing the rings on top of their boxes, they immediately went to the boys' fingers, shaking them from their sleep. I heard a giggle, and I knew it was Baekhyun's, a wave of softness brushing past me. Dropping Chanyeol's heart on him, he awoke with a smile, showing perfect teeth. Using Kai's ring one last time, I snapped my fingers, showing up next to Kai's box.
      Kai's ring was drawn to him, a force pulling under the clear glass. Slipping it off, it appeared on Kai's finger... Before Kai himself appeared in front of me, his containment box unbroken unlike the others. I counted five, disappointed at a sleeping still ringless D.O. They all looked up to me and then D.O. , asking why he wasn't awake. Before I could even open my mouth SM was at the doorway, walking around us dangerously, provokingly, daring us to do something.
      All while in his blood splatted fingertips was D.O.'s ring. They all attacked him then, fighting to return D.O.'s ring to its rightful place.
      "No!" I screamed, two seconds too late, they were all engaged in a fight with SM.
      I heard Kai scoff, while I stood frozen with horror. What if they die? What if all I've done just ends here? Some elite leader I was. I siked myself out, while the boys were still in combat. Suho fell to my side, groaning and rubbing his slashed arm. Slashed? My eyes targeted on SM, looking down his arm then his hands, he was holding a dagger. And not just any dagger, Luhan's dagger. The one I saw in the old photographs, in the huge library.
      He slashed Sehun too in the gut, joining Suho and I on the floor. No. This wasn't going to happen. Not this way. I charged forward to SM pushing the remaining boys away, punching Min Seok in his face. I heard his jaw crack, but he only smiled, while I released my anger at him. Ribs cracked, limbs bleeding, joints unmoving, I finished him. Snatching D.O.'s ring out of his unmoving fingers, while he sat there laughing and laughing.
      Throwing D.O.'s ring at his case, Kai appeared to catch it in mid-air and place it on D.O.'s box. And then I swooned, falling into Chanyeol's arms, but not before I heard more multiple cracking. Chanyeol spun himself and I around, only to be greeted by a healing, alive, and flawless SM.
--
      My body was limp and felt like it had been thrown around like a rag doll. My head was on a pillow or something, and someone was my hair. Tracing my nose, brushing my cheeks. And then the ground under us was moving, gravity immune to us.
      Opening my eyes I was ten feet into the air, floating on...the ground? The dirt was in the air, and when I looked up I was mystified. Face to face, eye to eye, breath to breath, was an awake perfect D.O. My fingers grazed his lips as I gulped down the forming salvia in my throat, then his hand twitched, and we moved.
      I moved, away from D.O.'s side and into the air. I was falling, in slow motion( Tell me if this is love, sharing and discovering new emotio-okay sorry I had to, they're What is Love lyrics!), I thought I was gonna die, because my life flashed before my eyes. My old, young hidden life, the life that I had but wasn't allowed to remember. I was an elite, and friends and family? Are a weakness.
      "Luhan!" I called, squinting in the dark field. We were training, we were babies, we were four years old. A game that we played for training, a game that could kill you. A mix between cops&robbers and hide&go-seek. If you were caught by "it" then you were executed. Done with the game, done with training, done with life. If you weren't caught, you only won by catching "it."
      I called for Luhan again, scared of being alone. But I wasn't alone because the red laser appeared on my chest, and a blade behind my neck. The instructor or "it" snickered behind me, clearly not satisfied with my doings. But Luhan saved me then, because he shot his blue laser at the instructor, while he was occupied with me. Luhan won us the game, taking my hand in his, and jumping around with the victory.
      My flashback vision zoomed in on our hands, and then it was Tao's hand holding mines, helping me up from a fight. We were planted on a platform, right above the middle of the sea. We were to duel and only be taken back when there was one on the verge of death. Fighting for hours, I remember being in control at first, my knees at his sides, glaring at his eyes, as I hovered over him.
      Then he flipped us over, jokingly kissing my lips, before he swiftly stood up, towering above me, kicking me with his leg to fall into the who knows how deep water. Then the bell sounded, and he helped my up, my hand clasped in his. Then the bell rang even louder my vision blurring into one my most recent memory with the elite.
      "Ahh! Yah! Yah! Help me!" Luhan cried, fanning his hands around his already purple eye. A huge rock was resting itself on Luhan, while Tao and I laughed at his stupidness. Tao and I got in a handstand position and simultaneously kicked the rock away. Revealing a still panicked, eye bruised Luhan. I poked at his eye, cleaning the blood off while Tao counted (and poked) the bruises on Luhan's arms.
      I rolled my eyes, and then I was taken back into present time.
--
      Seven feet, six feet, five fe-okay never mind. I landed in (coincidently) Luhan's arms. Tao literally shaking my eyes open. My vision came back and flashbacks cleared, showing the rest of the elites, and a being handled SM. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were practically -whooping SM, and he surrendered, flashing his palms up, D.O.'s ring nowhere in sight...D.O.!! I looked past a worried Luhan and up into the air, where D.O. was floating on rock shards.
      His eyes met mine, and he waved before turning back to monitor SM. Open mouthed and speechless, I waved back, earning a smile. Flustered at the alive and powerful boys surrounding me I had to take a breather. Not so easy to do with a bullet in your back. Tao saw the bullet, and ran to my side, worry framing his face.
      And then time stopped. For I was in love with Tao, just kidding this is an action/fantasy story. In a blink of an eye, all of the boys:Luhan, Tao, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, and Sehun were gone. Completely gone in my sight. SM laughed, no longer restrained, and spoke through a familiar voice from my hidden past:
      "Hello... sister," he whispered, before time ticked by again, putting him back restrained in Chanyeol's arms, putting all of us back in the present, like dolls in a dollhouse.

 

...The end...

       That's the end...I think. Might write a sequel? But honestly I didn't like the way I wrote this fanfic, it could've been way better, you know? It was my first time writing a more fantasy/action-ish fic though. I guess I did okay? Anyways, just wanna say a big thanks to all you subscribers & readers (: Hope you'll continue to support my writing in the future