Chapter 2

Completion

       I left at sunrise, holding a picture of the boys, while I watched the sun come up. First heart is 1,000 miles from headquarters, of course baby Sehun's heart was that far.
      I took a "hanacopter" (helicopter that only fits one person), and set the coordinates, watching the copter fly itself. While I watched nature blur outside of the glass window.
      I was alone, with only a picture of the boys to comfort me. I admit I didn't like traveling alone because anything could happen, but I was one of the elite three.
      I had to be strong, for the sake of the recoverers and well myself. Recoverers weren't human nor were we animals either. We were just a different generation than humans, with skill, stamina, and agility in our blood.
      The capacity for improvement was infinite for our bodies, unlike humans. Humans could only do so much to be like us. We were born with adrenaline running through a veins, with just only the amount of blood we needed to survive.
      We weren't magical or had special needs, but we were far from being compared to the word "superhuman"? I didn't know how to word it. Anyway the elite three were recoverers, but we were better. I wasn't boasting or bragging but we were better.
      We could just do things quicker, easier, and more efficient than regular recoverers. We weren't exactly siblings but we were related. We had the same kind of blood, called "x" blood and we were just...different. Only people with "x" blood had these traits:
      Two different colors in each eye, light tan skin, very thick hair, and a tattoo like mark on their ear. It looked like an earring (humans would call it that), but it was etched on our skin. All three of us had different tattoos on our ears.
      Me the top of the elite three had a purple "star." it was kind of like D.O.'s heart symbol but more starred shape. No, like my favorite weapon. My "earring" was a purple ninja star, my favorite weapon. Black and purple with sharp silver edges. I thought mines was better than the other two recoverers.
      Luhan had a neon yellow "x" on his ear, but it blended well with his skin. Actually you couldn't see it unless it was dark. It was odd but his glowed in the dark. His was cool, but I still thought mines was better.
      Tao's was solid bright white, like the space around D.O.'s pupils. It was the shape of a clock? No not a clock. A watch? No, an hourglass. A sharp hourglass. His "earring" was literally alive. It restarted itself when he had received a new mission, and filled itself up when time was out.
      And yes, I was the only girl in the elite three. But they treated me like a guy, which had good and bad things. Good: We trained equally. Bad: if I made a mistake I was automatically "weaker," not fair.
      But whatever, I was chosen for this mission instead of them and I was proud. I loved those six mysterious boys, I wanted to save them, and I will save them. I won't let SM destroy what we've all lived for. My adrenaline pumping, I was determined, and right where I needed it.
      My thoughts were interrupted by the beeping and flashing light of a button: Buoyancy failing . I was at my destination, but the plane shook. Try feeling turbulence in a helicopter made for one person. I felt suffocated. Oh and did you know what I meant by buoyancy failing? It meant I would have to jump.