Confusing

Confusing Yet Amusing

EXO's POV

"Smooth move Prince Chanyeol." Sehun teased. 

Chanyeol ran his fingers through curly hair, "That girl is just really hard to talk to!" He stomped his foot heading back to the dance room, "You try talking to her and try not to get your arm broken in half or get rejected." 

Sehun shrugged, "It's worth a try.." 

The idols entered the dance room again the rest of members eyed Chanyeol who was still confused at the strange girl's personality. 

"Did you get to talk to her hyung?" Kai raised his eyebrow. He looked down on his fingers, "I'm guessing that's a NO.." Suho responded.

"She rejected you too huh? That girl called me a pabo. Tough cookie..Needs to lighten up a bit." Baekhyun took a seat next to Chanyeol and patted his back. The girls in the dance room was basically grabbing each member or showing off to them. "Oppa~ Over here!" One of girls battered her eye lashes Kai rolled his eyes and followed her anyway.

"It's alright guys. There are other girls in the world right?" Chanyeol muttered. All of them nodded, "Sooo you guys want coffee or something?" Suho offered. Baekhyun raised his hand followed by D.O, Sehun and Chanyeol. 

"Alright, be back in a bit." Suho and D.O went out the door heading to the canteen, "The girl they were talking about sounds really scary..." D.O whispered. Suho shrugged and kept walking. 

The canteen was full of idol and trainee's just getting a quick drink or snack. "Whoa! It's EXO sunbae!" A voice from the crowd screamed. Dozens of eyes were at them. D.O hid his face with his tiny hands. They both headed to the coffee machine getting the cups. 

Suho bumped into the girl again. But when she did grow china bangs and change into a white v-neck?

"That's alot of coffee for one person don't you think?" She glanced over the 4 cups he was holding. 

"Oh..umm..these are for my members?" Suho panicked abit slightly turning pink. 

"Maybe you need a hand. They might fall out of your hands judging the amount of cups you have." She giggled. D.O came back and suprised his hyung was talking to the same girl.

"Anyeonghasayo sunbae. I could help you out with this order." She bowed and took the drinks with her. Suho and D.O looked at each other suprised of 360 personality change. "Ani It's fine. Hey how about you. Two drinks are enough hmmmm?" 

"This is for my sister..." The girl stated. Three of them walked towards the dance room with the drinks in their hands. The girl walked his front of them Suho and D.O, "Are you sure this is the same girl?" He whispered. 

"I guess. Same height, nose, and hair minus the china bangs." Suho repiled. Finally, making it to the dance room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun watched from the back of the room. Everting their attention to D.O and Suho who was followed by the same girl that were ice cold to them.

"Here you go. EXO sunbae enjoy them well!" She smiled behind her mask in a bright and happy tone. Chanyeol looked at that girl and then at Baekhyun and gave him What-the-heck-is-going-on face. 

Suho and the girl served them their coffee. "Kamsamida." All tilting their head foward.

"Cya around sunbae! I need to go back to my sister bye!" The girl skipped her way to the door slamming it. 

"What?! First that women wanted to break my arms now she's serving us coffee...maybe it's posion?" Chanyeol looked at the cup that he was holding. Sehun laughed at him, "It's not poison it's really good. Your over reacting that's all." He sipped his coffee burning his tounge.

"Double personality disorder?" D.O shrugged. The others nodded and enjoyed their drinks. "I like her perky personality better...." 

EXO-M~

Luhan looked around for his friends but really no luck. Maybe in the Gym he guessed. Luhan opened the door the same girl from the singing department except she had a black v-neck and she lost her china bangs.

"Omo..I didn't know! Hey your the girl who sang Twinkle!" Ah Luhan you sound like a complete idiot....

She pushed herself off the ground and dusted her sweatpants, "Sorry sunbae, I gotta get going.." Out the door she went. Luhan went into the gym looking around. A sound of whispers and mutters came from the back of the room. 

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" Luhan ran to the corner finding his friends hiding behind the basketballs. He laughed at he sight of Tao, Lay, XiuMin, Chen squished into one little corner while Kris was sitting on a cardboard box, "I'm friends with complete idiots..." He muttered.

"Gege you should saw it! She was smashing boards all over the place!" Tao jumped from the corner kicking Chen in the face. 

"Then she was back flipping with a stick. I never knew a broom could be such a deadly weapon." Kris added. Luhan looked at them in disbelief. That's the same girl from the mall? Sounds like a deadly assasin if you ask me.....

"These idiots over here followed her here..." Kris looked at them. "Don't lie duizang, you followed her as well with no hesitation." Lay grinned leaving Kris rolling his eyes. 

"She my friends is a unique one." Luhan pulled out all of s out of the corner. "C'mon guys we need to get back home soon." Kris opened the door escorting the 5 members one by one.

----------------------------------------

"HOME SWEET HOME!" Suho opened the door with the keys. Everyone rushed in taking off their shoes and coats all over the place.

"Hyung? How come there are boxes in the attic?" Baekhyun yelled from upstairs. "Oh yeah! I forgot we're going have a new roomate!" Suho screamed from the kitchen. 

"WHAT! Remember last time to our last roomate? He was a complete nightmare!" Sehun whined. 

"How old and what's his name gege?" Chen asked looking over the boxes.Kris shrugged, "We have no information about him nor his name. They're going to move in a couple of weeks." Luhan opened one of the boxes and picked up a picture frame of a girl.

"I'm guessing this is his girlfriend." Luhan whispered as he showed the picture to the others. "Whoa....he's lucky! His girl is beautiful." Chanyeol gazed upon the picture. 

Lay looked around the room and spotted instruments and alot of belts, "I have a weird feeling that he's a master in Karate and good at music." 

"YAH! STOP TOUCHING THEIR STUFF! HE'S GOING TO WHOOP US!" XiuMin came in grabbing each one of them out of the room. 

Little did they know....that their room mate was a girl....