Jia Umma

Confusing Yet Amusing

(A/N: Anyeong Subbies and readers! *bows* Minhae for not updating for the last few days. Just a bit of complications in my life..tch..plus theres school and the exams and OH MY GAWD -.- Too much stress! Just gives me no time to sit down and relax as well. Minhae for not updating guys! *bows* Oooh~ I would like to try 3rd person POV? Well, Admin A knows how and she kinda recommends me to try it out for once.) Take note: The chappies for now on will be fluff XD Kinda? 

WARNING: Prepare your selves for really bad grammar. *Bows*

-----------------

"Hyung~! There's no more FOOD!" Sehun whined, closing the refrigerator door. It's a Monday morning and the boys just got home from SMTOWN concert. Jia and Mia were at school, fixing their projects and will be coming home in a couple of hours. Everyone is in their beds sleeping, exhausted from the hard work for what they have accomplished.

Suho groaned, "Sehunnie, can't you wait..D.O umma is still sleeping.." He yawned and lied on the couch. Sehun's stomach growled and he marched back into his room. But I'M HUNGRRRY~! 

~*~

Jia opened the door silently not making a single noise. "Shhh~ They're still sleeping.." She whispered. Mia didn't even listen, she threw her bag into the house slamming big double doors. Jia scolded her, "YAH!" Flicking her forehead. "What was that for!" She rubbed it slightly and went towards the kitchen. 

Jia walked upstairs to check on the boys, "Aigo~ sleeping as usual..." She smiled. Her motherly insticnts were kicking in, as the sight of uncomfortable bodies hanging from the mattresses, she fixed their blankets, their pillows and swept the floor. In each and every room. Properly, making everything neat and tidy.  

Baekhyun was whimpering like a puppy in his sleep, flinching head and fingers. "Hmm~ hmm." He moved his head on the side. Chanyeol was making a waterfall of drool in his pillow but with a big smile on his face. I can tell why they can him happy virus..always smiling..

KyungSoo was hugging his green blanket, curled up in a ball in the corner. Jong-In well, he was sleeping shirtless...Jia didn't really wanted to do anything or go near him. 

Last one, Sehunnie! Jia walked in his room peeking through the white door. Sehun wasn't in his bed at all, the bed was undone and no maknae in sight. "Sehun-sshi?" She stracthed her head in confusion. The closet door began open..creeeakkk~ a figure from the shadows appeared. "AHHHH~!" Jia jumped back defending herself with her hands. 

"Noona!~ It's ME! SEHUN!" He flashed a bright smile giving her a big hug. "Sehunnie! You scared the crap out of me!" Jia released herself from his grip. Making her breathing regulate slowly. He giggled and sat on his bed, "You get scared easily noona...wait..Why are you in my room anyway?" 

"Hm. I was checking on you guys." She responded, "I have a question for you too. Why were you in the closet?" 

"I got bored and now I'm really hungry!" He rubbed stomach who was actually growlling really loudly. Jia nodded and pitied the little maknae's request, "Sehun-sshi, later we're going to buy some food in the market. You could come and get anything you want." 

Sehun's eyes brightened up, "CHINCHA?! Your the best noona ever!" He began to jump up and down at the thought of food branded in his mind. Jia giggled and walked out of his room. "Ahh..umm.. EXO-M next!" She walked to the other side of the house where XiuMin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, and Tao's rooms were.

Oh! By the way..Mia is just downstairs playing video games.

She tiptoed her way into Lay and Chen's room. Whoa! They're so organized. Jia looked at the neat black computer tables, color coded drawers and clothing. They're hands were hanging from their beds and face down on the bed. Nothing to do here I suppose...

Jia closed the door and headed to the door next door. "Omo.." She looked at the room which looked like a tornado just passed and it vomited clothes all over the place. Luhan's room was a complete disater zone she couldn't say even better in XiuMin's room as well. 

"Ah chincha..I'll clean their rooms later.." She rubbed her temples as she walked across the dirty laundry area. "Probably need to rent a blow torch as well.." Jia walked down to Tao's room. 

Tao's room was very...NATURE LIKE-ISH... He had a hammock hanging from the ceiling and alot of panda plushies. Also, he has a glass case full of his Gucci collections. "Wah!~ So. Much.Gucci! I can even afford one..." Tao was swinging his hammock back and forth, snoring with his panda plushie in his hands. "Kyeopta!" Jia giggled. 

~*~

The big double doors of the mighty Duizang with a dragon symbol imprinted on the top of the door. It was quite imtimidating if Kris is awake and you bother him. Jia went inside with no hesitation, Kris is scary but to her, he's just another person in the house. 

Kris's room is neat and organized as well not a single thing not in place. There was a HUGE window showing the view of the city in the sunlight. Jia walked around the huge bedroom in awe. "Ah..~mama.." Kris mumbled in his sleep making Jia's stomach feel queezy. She walked slowly near his bed starting look at his features. Wah! Very handsome indeed..like everyone in this house...

Jia poked his cheek, making his nose scrunched up. "Haha..this is fun.." She began to poke him more and more. Suddenly, Kris grabbed her hand and pulled her against his chest. Omomomomomo....HELP ME! 

She squirmed in his arms but he has a really tight grip on her waist. "YAH! Kris-sshi! Let go!" 

His eyes flew wide open, "AHHHHH~!" But he didn't let go... 

"Unnie~ Can I get so- OMO! DID I INTERRUPT SOMETHING!  Mia walked into the bedroom looking at her Unnie and Kris who was still tangled with each other. "ANI! ANI! It's not like that!" Kris broke loose and jumped off the bed followed by Jia. 

"You sure? You guys were making LOVE!" Mia giggled, "Go on..continue..I'll be leaving~" She sang with a big smile on her face closing the door, laughing at the akward situation.

"Yah! Why'd you do that!" Jia glared at him. 

"WHAT! Why were YOU in MY room!" He fired back pointing his finger. "I was cleaning the house! UNTIL! You and your freaky sleep thing made you hug me!" Jia crossed her arms over her chest still glaring at him. Kris felt a small smile creeping up on his face, "Did you enjoy it~?" He teased. 

Dumbfounded at his response Jia's cheeks began to burn up, "A-ANIYA! !" 

"Meanie.." He huffed. Kris and Jia did a loooong~ hard staring game across the room. "PFFFT! What are we doing? HAHAHA" She bursted out laughing at his face, "Sorry Kris-sshi..well for entering your room without permission." 

"It's all good..." He patted her head lightly. Kinda glad that you did...

"Gege!" Tao came in out of his bedroom, "Morning Noona~" He cooed making his way towards Jia and Kris. "Morning Kung-Fu panda!" Jia smiled at him brightly. "Why are you here noona? Did Gege punish you?" Tao glared at Kris but he darted back with a nudge in the elbow.

"Aniyo. Jia-sshi came here to clean my room.." Kris nodded. 

"Oooo~ I see. She should clean Luhan ge's room! HAVE YOU SEEN THAT PLACE!" He made a face looking disgusted. Jia cringed at the image in her head. God that place was terrifying.... 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong readers! AGAIN! <3 

Sooooo~ THY ROMANCE....Oh is it? LOL I know it's cliche I think? There wasn't like SPARKS FLY thing but it's close enough! 

A Jia chappie as well! ^_^ She is truely the Umma of the house except our lovely KyungSoo Umma <3

Oh! Sooo~ The 3rd person POV? How it is? YAY or NAY? Yes or NO? C'mon talk to meh! 

Comment in the comment section if you want me to continue the story ^_^ I will not continue without your guy's support! <3

Hint, Hint about the next chappie it includes... Energy Drinks and Buying Foood 

I introduced my friend to AFF she's a SMTOWNER <3 Now she's writing a fic, It's really cute! Check it out: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/254492/quiet-as-a-mouse-comedy-fluff-shinee-snsd-superjunior-exo

Hahaha Until Next time my lovelies!

Baaaaaai~! <3