The Ring!

Confusing Yet Amusing

Jia's POV~

"Class Dismissed." The professor clasped his hands together and cleaned the board. THANK YOU! Class was killing me especially, if it's a morning class. I quickly jotted down the remaining notes on the board and ended up writing down nonsense. I stacked my books and notebooks, placing them into my simple backpack. Other girls would be bringing tote bags or over-the-shoulder bags. Eh, it's not really my thing and makes my shoulders hurt. 

"Excellent report Ms. Choi. You excel more than other students here. No wonder your a scholar! " The professor smiled as he placed the papers in his desk. Oh! Yes guys, I am a scholar! Shocking isn't it? High School was a breeze actually. Umma and Appa wanted me to study Medicine which wasn't a bad idea since Science is my favorite subject. 

Well, now the Officials placed me in the TOP classes in Seoul Univeristy. Seriously! I don't think that's necessary, I would of done fine in regular freshman classes but NOOOOO~. "Kamsamida Professor! See you on Thursday!" I waved with my heavy textbooks in my hands. Walking, walking, like anything Tuesday. BUT IT WAS HOT. LIKE HOT... Winter has ended and all the snow has melted. Now it's freaking hot! 

Dying of heat thank the lord they invented skirts and tank tops! 

"Bye Jia!" The girl with the funny glasses said. I waved with an eyesmile. "Need help with your books?" The guy offered. I shook my head, "no" I'm fine actually. He walked away in embarrassment. "Weird ..." I mumbled as I walked my way to the parking lot. 

~*~ 

"Jia!" Appa came in running from the back of the room giving me a tight hug. He was happier than ever! "Appa! I missed you so MUCH!" I know how he misses me and Mia I can tell in his eyes. "Me too! Where's Mia? Let me guess.."

"SLEEPING!" We both said at the same time leaving me laughing. "What brings you here Jia?" Appa sat down on the tall stool and I did the same. Ah~ I really miss working here. Just a bit homesick I guess? The shop is quiet and there isn't as much people since it's a Tuesday and students still have their classes.

"I wanted to see you! It's been like 2 weeks." I explained, "Appa, It's hot. May you give me some BUBBLE TEA! Mango of course!" Oh, how much I love bubble tea, Mia's favorite is Taro. I never really understand WHY she loves it so much it has a weird taste..... 

"Neh! One mango bubble tea coming up!" He ran behind the counter peparing the tea. "Soo~ How's your room mates? Are they nice girls?" He pressed the blender button. I covered my ears at the undesirable noise. 

"Umm..about that.. They...um...BOYS?" I was preparing for a loooong~ lecture of how to be careful around boys. "Chincha? PLEASE TELL ME YOUR DATING ONE!" He poured the drink into the cup. WAIT WHUT? What did...WHAAAAAT?~ 

"EH?" I tilted my head in confusion. "C'mon Jia! I'm not getting any younger. You and Mia needs to get a boyfriend sooner or later! I'm still suprised you two are even SINGLE!" He let out a goofy laugh while giving me the bubble tea. Waaaaait~ hold up..hold up he's actually letting us date? Somethings wrong here! "Appa..are you alright? Or am I hearing things wrong...." 

"Ani! I'm fine...Sooo~ the boys are they good looking? My daughters deserve the best you know." He winked. They ARE good looking, I would be lying if I say thet aren't! "Um. I guess they're good looking. If they're weren't handsome they won't be idols!" I giggled slurpping the pearls. Ah~ refreshing....

"IDOLS?! Talented and good looking! WHOA! DBSK, Super Junior? B.A.P? SHINee! I like that Jonghyun guy!" 

Oh. MY. GAWD! Appa is really getting delusional! "Ani! None of them! A new rookie group EXO!" 

By mentioning them all of their faces flashed in front of my face. "Waaah~ I see. Do you like one them? Or one of them likes you!" Appa teased. OMO this question again. I remember them running away after I asked them, "Do you guys like anyone?" 

"Um..Noooooo~?" The words fainted at the end. "Lier!" Appa smiled leaving me pouting, "You'll fall for one of them! Just watch..." 

I glared at him and then checked the clock, "Wae? 5:23 already? Appa, I need to go!" Appa nodded and held his arms apart and of course of gave him a hug! "Visit soon asaro? Bring Mia and boys as well!" He kissed my forehead. Srunching my nose. I picked up my bubble tea and waved goodbye.

~*~

The sun was setting into the horizon and now I can't see ANYTHING! Driving at night aigo~ Wonder how Mia's day went probably she whooped one of the guys or something. My little sister is well..really violent as you tell. Very short tempered keke. You just need to learn how use her temper wisely or things will end really messed up. 

The mansion was at sight just one more block! I parked my car in front of the gates and clicked the controller. *BEEP* Home at last! I pulled my backpack and stuff out of trunk and sighed of relief. Heading towards the gates with my keys, opening it quietly. "YAH!" A girl in a black coat came out of the shadows. She was the defination of PURE BED HEAD and Craziness. "Deh?" 

"Don't act cute! Why are you entering EXO oppa's property?" She spat. I was literally shaking on the spot but is this girl talking about?

"Cause, I livee here?" I raised the keys to the gates. Her eyes began to burn of jealously and began to pull my hair, "GIVE ME THOSE KEYS! I HAVE TO SEE MY OPPAS! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH." 

Luckily, for me I kicked her in the stomach and opened the gates locking the crazy girl from entering. Awww, great my hair is jacked up! And my white dress! "YOU !" The crazy girl hissed behind the gates. I rolled my eyes and walked my way up to the double doors.

JUST MY LUCK! The sprinklers began to spray me! Now everything, my hair mangled in knots, my dress soaking in water. Thank gawd my backpack and textbook is safe and dry. I didn't even bother cleaning my hair, so I just left it covering my face. I just wanna do my homework and eat! 

I ringed the door bell but still no answer. I heard screaming and running around behind the door. I stood there waiting for like 15 minutes until the door opens but NO! "THAT'S IT!" Began to bang on the door with my hands. NO ANSWER! 

"Damn!" I kicked the door for the last time and waited. The door creaked and two faces peaked, I didn't evenn looked up and walk my way in the house. As I entered the house this is what I heard.

"IT'S THE RING! OMO! KILL CHANYEOL FIRST! KILL HIM FIRST!" Sehun begged on his knees of forgiveness. Waaah? This guys....chincha! The others came in running and their reaction?

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" They screamed hugging each other even Kris and Suho were terrified! Next thing I knew it I collapsed on the floor....

DARKNESS...Yah! You guys are idiots! The voice of Mia..... 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong! Ummm.. quick update! I didn't check the spelling since I'm in a hurry plus I'm in school as well. 

Not a best match made in heaven but an Update is an update ^_^ Sooo~ it''s a fluff? This chappie? I dunno! Hahaha

I'll update tonight as well! Comment if you want me to continue! I will NOT continue this story without your guys support!

Posters or banners are apprciated as well! If you guys want....? 

Cya then my lovelies! <3