Chapter 3

Whom to Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Anyway, what are you going to do tomorrow, IU?” Kai asked while eating.

 

“I have tae kwon do lessons.”

 

“You’re taking tae kwon do lessons? Since when?”

 

“Since high school. When you started going out with my female instructors.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Never mind.” His playboy attitude is overflowing.

 

She won’t be surprised if one day, the news will report that a certain name called Kim Jong-in was a victim of murder. However, no one would even dare touch a Kim, especially the only heir to the biggest media mogul in the country. And people like Kai who knows how to manipulate all its assets to secure its safety, won’t be easily harmed by anyone.

 

Kai had surrounded himself with everything he needed, which unfortunately, also made him a spoiled person who could get away with anything, especially with women. There is someone who always saves him. Like her. And she wanted out.

 

He picked up the one and only flower in the vase that decorated their table. She stopped eating when he grabbed her hand and gave her the most handsome smile that can make every woman go crazy for him.

 

“Have I told you that you’re too beautiful earlier, IU?”

 

“Yes,” she lazily answered him.

 

“But I still think you are more beautiful when you’re just yourself.” He dramatically offered her the flower. “Just like now.”

 

“Kai.”

 

“Yes?”
 

“How many times do I have to tell that your charms won’t work with me?”

 

He just smiled. The jerk was really cute. “I know. But I like praising you. Maybe my sweet words and handsome face can melt your boyish appeal.”

 

He choked loudly when she kicked him under the table. She smiled at him sarcastically. “I’m the King of the world!” he said. “I made the cold hearted Lee Jieun smile!  God can already take me!” He said dramatically.

 

“That’s good news.”

 

“On second thought, maybe next time.” He laid his elbows on top of the table, placed his hands on his chin then stared at her intently. “I still want to see you smile over and over– ouch!”

 

She kicked him again, this time harder. And then she continued eating the steak served in front of her. She’s happy digging her food when she noticed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter