Chapter 25

Whom to Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And then their lips met.

 

It felt so good that it almost took her breath away. She just closed her eyes and allowed her emotions to think and act for her. It is because she knows that no matter what the outcome would be, she knows what they had done is right and she assures herself the she’ll not regret after.

 

She loved the man for what he has. She had loved him despite everything she knew about him. She doesn’t know why, but she knows that she loves him fully. Maybe he was right, that she once liked him. But those feelings were buried because of his excessive activities as a man. But it was still there, hiding and waiting for the right time to come out and reveal itself to her.

 

Her feelings for him are quite deceitful. She didn’t know and she didn’t prepare for that. She just knows that she liked Baekhyun, but she was not informed that she has deeper feelings for Kai. Right now, she is happy. Her heart is at ease. Now she finally knew why Baekhyun was not enough for her.  She was attracted to him – yes. But he can’t level up with the young man because ever since she based him with Kai. She ALMOST loved him. But he was not Jong-in.

 

She responded to the kiss, thinking the next scene will be steamier. But it didn’t happen. In fact, she noticed that his lips was slowly distancing from hers.

 

Is it done? Was it all just a dream? Was it a joke to Kai? Whatever that was, she didn’t feel any anger or annoyance towards him. He said he only wanted her for a while. And he had her for a while. She won’t complain. Because the next time it’ll happen, she’ll be the one who’s going to request. And on that occasion, she will make sure not just “for the while” she’ll ask for.

 

She felt him touch the side of her cheek. “Funny how fate works. The only woman I ever wanted is the very same woman I could never ever have.”

 

“Kai…?” Was he talking about her? But–

 

“Take my horse and ride back to the concert, IU,” he spoke softly. “You don’t have to worry because he knows this entire place.”

 

“Wait! What do you mean that he knows this whole vicinity?”

 

“It’s my fault. We’re really not lost. We’re still on the right track. And there’s an easy direction towards the concert from here.”

 

“Kim Jong-in!” she furiously said. “Why are you deceiving me like this?”

 

“I told you. I wanted to have you for a while. All to myself.”

 

With that, all of her annoyance with him was immediately deleted. She adjusted the way she is sitting beside him. Even though she can ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter