Chapter 20

Whom to Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shouldn’t you be preparing for your date tonight?”

 

She looked at the young man while holding a magazine. “Shouldn’t you be somewhere else?”

 

“This is the event that I organized. I can visit any booth anytime I want.”

 

She roughly placed the magazine on the table “Kai, I’m tired and I’m hungry. If you’re here just to irritate me, you are free to go. This is my cousin’s booth after all.”

 

The expression on Kai’s handsome face quickly changed. Then, he called someone on the phone and talked about something. After talking to someone, he took the scattered apron on the table and placed it on her.

 

“W-what are you d-doing?” He ignored her. “Y-you can’t just barge into someone’s booth!”

 

“Your clothes will get dirty if you won’t use any apron.” His mood changed. “You said you’re hungry? What do you want to eat? I’ll cook it for you.”

 

Since she still has hangover amidst her irritation at him, she didn’t immediately adjusted her own system because of its sudden change.

 

“Shouldn’t you be asking permission from Gikwang oppa?”

 

“He won’t mind.”

 

What does he mean? She just ignored his answer.

 

“You cook?”

 

“Yup. You did not know that, did you?” He proudly says. “I’m the best cook in the world. What do you want to eat?”

 

There was no denying her feelings for him now. She was indeed in love with him. There’s no more “sort of.” This cute playboy had caught her heart without her even realizing. Heart is really tricky.

 

“I’ll cook my own food,” she looked at him. “You cook your own.”

 

“I’m really good at cooking. It is one of my best assets.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter