Part Seven. ANTICIPATIONS.

One and Only Freak (유일한 쟁이)

Jae Hee headed straight to Yejin's place after eating breakfast. It was Saturday and Jae Hee doesn't like to be home alone on a weekend. Her mother's away too, visiting a friend as well.

          "Yejin ah~ What should I do?"

          "I also don't know... You were the one who kissed him!"   

          "But it was purely an accident," said Jae Hee

          "An accident you liked, right?" said Yejin as she smiled towards her friend.

Jae Hee smiled as a reply. It was 2 days ago when she accidentally kissed Jong Hyun, she still can remember that moment when all of her was really happy; the kiss accident and her being in Jong Hyun's arms. Yejin was so jealous when Jae Hee was re-telling it to her while they were going home yesterday. 

 

          "But Jong Hyun was absent yesterday, I don't know where he was..."

          "Can you hear what you're saying? You're actually like his girlfriend now Jae Hee! Worrying too much, jjashik!"

          "Did I sound like that...? Oh no, I can't be like this"

          "And why not?"

          "Anticipation kills me remember?"

          "Yeah, clear as glass!" Yejin said with a big nod.

 

----------

A year ago...

          "I know you like me Seung In... so I wanted to say I like you too..."

          "What? Are you out of your mind?" a tall, handsome guy said, straight to Jae Hee's face.

          "Why? Am I wrong in telling you my reply? You've been sending me those emails right?"

          "Ah~ those emails... So you've been receiving them huh?"

          "Yes... So...?"

          "You got it all wrong Jae Hee yah~ You anticipate too much! It was just a prank!" 

          "What????" 

          "The boys dared me to send them to you, it was all a joke. Sorry."

The guy left Jae Hee with a smirk. She couldn't believe she was fooled and even went straight to that guy to also confess. Jae Hee walked straight home, emotionless and poker faced. I hate guys. I will never fall for them again. NEVER!

----------

 

Jae Hee and Yejin decided to go out that afternoon. The warm breeze helped the girls enjoy walking at the park. As usual, Yejin always gets excited whenever she sees a cute guy passing. Jae Hee, on the other hand, just enjoys her iced coffee and her fix of music via her iPod. Jae Hee daydreams as she hears the new song of her fave band CNBLUE, 사랑은 비를 타고. In her thoughts, the only one she can see is Jong Hyun, smiling and showing her that dimples. After a few seconds, she went back to reality with Yejin's voice.

          "Yah! Jae Hee!!! Isn't that Jong Hyun?" Yejin said, pointing to a location not so far from where they were sitting and relaxing.

          "Is that him? I can't seem to identify."

          "But he's not alone, i think that girl's with him! Oh my god!"

          "Where?" Jae Hee said with a rather angered reaction.

          "Look! Jong Hyun put his hand on that girl's shoulder!" 

          "I saw that~ Don't shout it out anymore..." Done. I anticipated again, thought Jae Hee.

 

Jae Hee stood up and excused herself from Yejin by saying she'll meet her mom at the train station. She looked at where Jong Hyun was for the last time before truly heading out to who knows where. Jae Hee was hurt but she battled it out in her thoughts, Why would I be jealous? I'm nobody for him. Yeah we're classmates, nothing more. We kissed? We hugged? Tch. Boys are naturally like that. Like THAT!      

 

 

HI THERE! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

WHO'S THAT GIRL? ARE YOU ALSO ASKING THAT QUESTION?

AND TOUCHY JONG HYUN ATTACKS! LOL.

I HOPE HE WILL EXPLAIN HIS PART CLEARLY TO JAE HEE! ^^