Part Fifteen. UNTIL FOREVER.

One and Only Freak (유일한 쟁이)

Jae Hee underwent lots of tests and the results showed no sings of danger. Jong Hyun was more than happy to have heard this as he stays with her all the time. He had to go to school at times but would quickly ride the bus to go to the hospital. Jae Hee was aware of all the efforts her boyfriend had been doimng for her. This sudden thought made her think that if she was a guy, she could have proposed to Jong Hyun right there and there. But no, she thought carefully. She wanted everything to fall inito place and let fate decide.

          *Knock* *Knock* Someone was outside Jae Hee's room. 

          "Come in!" Jae Hee said. It was Jon Hyun carrying a boquet of roses as usual.

          "I told you not to buy anymore! My room's going to be filled up already Jong Hyun!"

          "But I want to give the most beautiful woman I know all the flowers I can give!"

          "Tch~" Jae Hee sighed but let out a sweet smile towards her boyfriend.

 

Today was Jae Hee's last day in the hospital and JOng Hyun helped in preparing her bag. Jong Hyun was so happy as he puts all of Jae Hee's clothes in a bag.

           "Jae Hee yah~ What if...."

           "Hmmm? You're saying something?"

           "Ah~ What if I...?"

           "What if you... what?"

           "Jae Hee, what if I marry you?" Jong Hyun couldn't hold it in and just blurted out the question.

           

Jae Hee was expecting this kind of question to be done romantically and in the right time and place but in a hospital? No she never did. But her mind was spacing out with the whole "marriage" thing, sighed and replied in a surprised manner.... "I would love to!"

           "Jae Hee.....?"

           "Jong Hyun, I appreciate everything you've been doing for me and I'm so happy whenever you are by my side... All the memories of you are replaying on my mind like 24/7 and I can still rmember the first time I saw you in front of our class. I know this may sound silly but I thought you'll like Ye Jin more than me so I made my move. You may laugh now but I think I...."

 

Jong Hyun didn't even let Jae Hee fiinished what she was saying and rushed to her girlfriend with a hug. He didn't care what hindrances they will face in the future but as for now, he just loved the thought that Jae Hee also wants to marry him.

            "Jae Hee, I love you...."
            "I love you too Jong Hyun..."

 

Then someone entered the room and jokingly coughed to get the couple's attention. "So does this mean, I can finally see my daughter in a wedding dress?" Mr. Park asked. Jonghyun straightened up and bowed as he answered with a very excited voice, "Yes Sir! I will definitely make her happy for the rest of our lives!!!"

 

Mr. Park and Jae Hee just looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

 

==THE END==

 

      

I KNOW THIS IS SUDDEN TO END THIS STORY BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT!

THANK YOU FOR ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, NEW AND OLD~ I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!

I WILL START ANOTHER JONGHYUN FIC SOON~ SO DON'T WORRY!

 

SARANGHAE YEOREOBUN <3