Part Six. TWISTS AND TURNS.

One and Only Freak (유일한 쟁이)

          "Can you stop looking at me? You're distracting me." 

          "Why? It's a free country right? And besides, I know you're hiding something!" teased Jong Hyun as they were waiting for Mr. Jung who summoned them again at his office.

          "I swear I'm gonna do something you might not like Lee Jonghyun if you continue doing that!"

          "Like what? You may not know, but I'm a black belter for judo and taek--"

Jong Hyun was taken aback as Jae Hee cupped his face, seemingly ready to kiss Jong Hyun at that time. He was so shocked that he almost avoided too much as to nearly fall from his chair. Jae Hee bottled up every nerve she had and she did this to tease back the annoying Jong Hyun.

 

          "I told you, you won't like this..."

          "Yah Jae Hee, I didn't know you like this kind of things," said Jong Hyun as he planned to lean towards Jae Hee, both of his hands ready to hold hers. But before he can even do that, Jae Hee retreat her hands and away from Jong Hyun's face. Both we're flustered.

 

Mr. Jung entered the room and distributed papers to both of them. Jong Hyun looked at Jae Hee as Jae Hee gave out that "saved by the bell" look. He just smiled. Why is she becoming cute every second?

          "Just so you know, both of you have less than a month to submit your scripts and thus far, I'm not satisfied with your scenes," ranted Mr. Jung.

          "Sorry Sir, I guess we are having a hard time with sched management, my major subjects are so demanding Sir. I'm so sorry. I will try to make them better."

          "Yes, Ms. Park's correct Sir. We will make it better for the next submission."

          "Then go and be creative. I want those outputs on my desk next Monday."

Jae Hee sure showed a lot of dismay as she was always the achiever. To relieve her stress, she plugged in her earphones and scanned through the songs on her mp3. She quickly got up, ignoring the other person in the room. She was almost near the office's door when Jae Hee remembered to turn around and get an extra copy of the paper given by their Professor. 

At the moment she turned around, she felt that she would not have turned around abruptly. Her sudden action resulted to an accident, a warm, sweet and damp accident. Her eyes were open and she knew who the person is infront of her now - who also have his eyes glued on hers. For a brief 3 seconds, Jae Hee just stood there. Her mind went blank and she could not believe what had she actually done; that she had accidentally kissed Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun, on the other hand, wanted what had just happened. Endless thoughts of Jae Hee wanting more from him have entered his mind and he dared himself to initiate it. After 3 seconds of motionless Jae Hee, he took advantage and pressed his lips hard towards Jae Hee's, trying to evade her lips and all. He was enjoying every bit of this when suddenly... PAK!

          "How dare you!" Jae Hee said with her raged emotions.

          "What was that for? I thought you like it? You didn't even move at an instant."

          "What? It's not like I have reflexes like you, you monster!"

          "Watch your mouth Jae Hee, that's too much!" said Jong Hyun with a louder voice.

          "Too much? Then what do you call the thing you just did?"

          "I did? If my memory says so, you were the one who kissed me!"

          "It was an accident you stupid!"

          "And this stupid man likes you more when you are angry..." Jong Hyun's voice suddenly calmed, more on a romantic kind of voice as she suddenly hugged Jae Hee tightly. 

          "What do you think you're doing?" Jae Hee said as she tried to escape from the tall guy's embrace.

          "I just said it, I like you when you are angry. I'm just a victim here."

          "Stop this now! Let go of me!"

          "Oho! I just told you I like you more when you are angry so stop struggling much because I will not let go until you're all calm."

Jae Hee still tried a few tackle just so Jong Hyun would release her but his words proved to be true. Jae Hee was feeling silly since she was happy to hear what Jong Hyun had said. Her heart was flattered by this sudden confession and she wasn't expecting Jong Hyun's hug to be addicting. She liked it. Will he really let go if I calmed down? I hope not.

          "Tell me if you want me to continue hugging you though you're all calm and steady now..." Jong Hyun said as he hugged her even tighter, revealing his dimples as he, too, is very happy that he finally have answers to his thoughts.

           "No, I'm okay now. So please let go of me."

           "Are you sure? I can do this like forever."

           Jae Hee contained what she was about to say and instead, uttered something else, "I'm okay now Lee Jong Hyun. Please let go of me."

After Jae Hee was freed from the man's hug, she didn't dare look him in the eye. Instead, Jae Hee hurriedly took her things and went out of the office with still a little excitement of the surprise skinship she had with the man she's fond of at the moment. Jong Hyun didn't mind this action, he knew that though Jae Hee is acting all high and mighty, he thinks that she still have that soft, girly spot and he's proud to have seen it and felt it just now.

 

 

 

SORRY FOR UPDATING JUST NOW.

BUT ANYWAYS I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! SKINSHIP!

I HOPE  JONGHYUN IS ENJOYING HIMSELF RIGHT THERE! HAHA!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER GUYS?

LET ME KNOW. THANKS!