Part Fifteen. UNEXPECTED MOMENTS.

One and Only Freak (유일한 쟁이)

 

         “Aigooo, I missed you too much I could bite you~!” Jong Hyun said as he acted he was about to bite Jae Hee’s hand.

         “YAAAAAAAAAAH!” 

         

After an hour ride in the bus, they arrived near Jong Hyun's house. They walked through the park and talked about the days in school that Jae Hee missed. Whenever they spotted a bench or an inviting spot in the park, they eventually sit down and cuddled each other. Jong Hyun was just so happy that his Jae Hee is again in his arms and never out of his sight. He teased Jae Hee about the crazy things he thought of doing if she haven't contacted him again. Jae Hee couldn't feel more sorry for her rash actions. 

          "I'm really sorry..."

          "No problem, at least now I know where you are and I will not let you go anymore."

          "Jong Hyun...."

          "Hmmm....?"

 

Jae Hee didn't say anything but just tighten her hug ith Jong Hyun. Then suddenly released the hug. This made Jong Hyun a little angry so he looked at Jae Hee.  Unfortunately, he saw that Jae Hee had fallen asleep, looking at her closed eyes and lifeless state. He tried to position Jae Hee comfortably on his lap but he saw blood - YES, BLOOD! 

          "Oh god! Jae Hee!!! Jae Hee yah!!!! Answer me!!! JAE HEE~~~~~~~!!!!!"

 

Jong Hyun panicked and hurriedly hailed a taxi and bring Jae Hee to the hospital. Jong Hyun kept on calling her name but Jae Hee is still unconscious. Tears are forming on Jong Hyun's eyes as he released her from his arms and bring her to the emergency room. He collapsed on the floor and just cried his heart out. He coould not beleive that this is happening to Jae Hee, his girlfriend and his life. As he regained the will to stand up, he quickly called Jae Hee's father through his phone and told him everything that happened. He also sent a message to Yejin, Jae Hee's bestfriend.

 

          Jae Hee you could not do this to me... Oh god please save my Jae Hee. Please make her safe and out of danger please... I can't afford living if you leave me. I know this is all my fault, that day - the accident at the bus station. It's all my fault so take me instead oh god, not my Jae Hee... not her!!!

 

The doctor suddenly went out of the emergency room as Jong Hyun was spacing out. Jae Hee's father arrived and stayed with Jong Hyun to hear the doctor's fndings. Soon after Yejin also arrived. All three of them were curious and started asking the doctor.

          "Is my daughter okay? Is she okay???"

          "Sir, we have found out that your daughter had skull trauma and it had caused a hemmorhage overtime. For now, she is okay, but we need to run some tests to ensure that this doesn't become severe."

          "Doctor, please save Jae Hee... Please..." said Jong Hyun as Yejin nodded to this plead.

          "We will do everything we can Sir. Can the patient's guardian follow me?"

          "I'll go. Jong Hyun, you stay here. Be strong young man," Jae Hee's father said.

          "Yes Sir, I will..." 

 

Yejin offered Jong Hyun a cup of coffee she got from the vendo and sat down beside him. She can feel the stress of Jong Hyun as he as still crying and being quiet.

          "Jong Hyun, stay strong. Mr. Park also said the same thing. Jae Hee will be sad that she made you cry like this,"

          "But it was my fault. I did this to her."

          "Nobody's blaming you, Jong Hyun, no one. Just be positive that Jae Hee will be okay. Jae Hee is strong. She is." Yejin said but she was also near to crying. She has never seen Jae Hee in this state and so is Jong Hyun. She pities the lovers and feels their love for each other.

 

As soon as Mr. Park came back, they hurried to Jae Hee, who was transferred to another room. Jong Hyun doesn't like to see her lying right there with all the tubes and gadgets around her girlfriend. After a few hours, Jae Hee becomes conscious and is now aware that her father, her bestfriend and her boyfriend are all by her side.

 

          "What happened? Dad, why are you here?" 

          "Don't worry about me Jae Hee, i think you should be resting for a while..."

          "Jong Hyun why do you look like that? What happened?"

But Jong Hyun can't answer her and just looked sincerely to his girlfriend. Yejin had to tug Jong Hyun and signal him to say something.

          "Ah~ you just needed some rest Jae Hee, that's why I brought you here in the hospital."

          "Ah I see.  Yejinah~ I miss you... Sorry I couldn't contact you sooner."

          "Bad girl! You know I'm your bestfriend so you can tell me stuff like that. Do I have to hear everything from your boyfriend?"

          "Sorry dear..."

          "Well, what can I do. You love Jong Hyun more than me!" Yejin teased and give Jae Hee a warm smile.

          "That guy? (laughs timidly) Yeah, Jong Hyun..."

          "Jae Hee, get more rest please..."

          "Arasseo~"

          "At least you listen now... Thanks to Jong Hyun, he made my daughter more obedient nowadays..."

 

Even though the three of them laughed with Jae Hee, Jonghyun still felt a stinging pain in his heart. He wanted to spend time with Jae Hee outside and not in a hosital. His heart suffers as he sees Jae Hee in this state. But he has to cover this with smiles. 

 

 

DONE WITH AN UPDATE AND THIS ONE IS A LITTLEUNEXPECTED.

I WANTED TO PUT A VERY OFF CHAPTER  FIRST BEFORE I PUT A VERY GOOD ONE

JUST FOR THE DRAMA! LOL I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT THOUGH...

I WONDER IF THE REAL JONGHYUN CAN BE THIS EMOTIONAL FOR A GIRL...

KYAAA~ SO LUCKY OF HER FUTURE WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND, I WANT TO BE HER!!