Running There

Best Friends and Break Ups

Minho went outside when Annie had texted him that she was outside of his house. When Minho saw Annie, he stopped and smiled. He looked at what she was wearing.

tumblr_m53tdjyAMK1qbg5hlo1_500.png

'So pretty' Minho thought

"Ok. We have to hurry up. Mary is already there and Taemin just got there." Annie said

"Ok Lets go"

They both ran as fast they could. Minho almost tripped and Annie almost ran into a women while they were running. Minho and Annie got to the park within 4 minutes. They both hid behind a tree that was not to close but not to far from Taemin and Mary. Mary and Taemin were sitting down on the bench. Annie had heard Mary tell Taemin that he has a nice personality and Taemin said somehing about Mary being pretty. Then after a while, Mary leaned close to Taemin's face and kissed him while they were holding hands. 'Just like my dream' Annie thought.

When they stopped kissing, Minho and Annie looked at each other. Minho kept straight into Annie's eyes.

'So this is what they mean by his flaming charisma' Annie thought.

Annie didn't move a single muscle and Minho didn't know what to do. Suddenly, Annie looked at the ground and hen turned to look at Taemin and Mary. Annie noticed that they left.

"I guess our job is done here" Minho said soflty

"Yeah, good job" Annie said looking at Minho. All of the sudden, Minho kissed Annie's cheek and ran.

Annie stood there shocked.

'I'm soo stupid! I should've never done that!' Minho thought and ran faster.

'What the hell just happend?" Annie whsipered and sighed.