Kisses and Confessions

Best Friends and Break Ups

"Because I-" Taemin stopped talking becuase he saw Annie was focused on something else... Mary and MInho kissing.

Annie and Taemin were far away frim Minho and Mary but they could still see them. After 2 minutes, Mary and Minho let go of each other's lips. Mary felt as if someone was loooking at her so she turned sideways and saw Taemin and Annie with their eyes wide open. Minho spotted them too.

When Taemin looked directly into Minho's and Mary's eyes, Taemin leaned very close to Annie cheek. Then he grabbed her face sotheir faces will be facing each other and be really close, looked at Minho and Mary again, and kissed Annie pasionatly. 

Annie, at first, sat there, but then Annie closed her eyes and kissed Taemin back.

When Taemin opened one of his eyes, Taemin saw that Mary was pale, had a few tears, and Mary ran away.

Annie stopped kissing Taemin and looked at Minho who was looking at Annie and he went to catch Mary.

Then Anni and Taemin were left alone. 

Annie could NOT believe she just kissed her best friend's boyfriend. After 5 inutes of akward silence, Taemin broke it.

"I guess we have to confess-"

"ABOUT WHAT? That you USED me just to make Mary cry, or that you were JUST playing around with her and my feelings?!?" Annie said really loud.

"NO! Just let me explain!"

"NO!"

"Please Annie!"

"Ok... Fine"

"Okay but not here. The fair"

"Really?"

"Yes" Taemin said serious

"Okay I guess" 

While they were walking to the fair, Annie was irratated to be around with so many people. 

"Lets go on a ride" Taemin said.

"Which one?"

"That one"

Taemin pointed at the ferris wheel

"I'll pay"

"If you say so"

They waited for about 2 minutes and when it was their turn, they got on a blue one. When the ferris wheel was starting to move, Annie was looking at the sky. Not looking at Taemin.

"Yah!" Taemin said

"What!?" Annie shouted

"We have to talk"

"Ok? You were the one who said you were gonna confess" Annie said

Before Taemin spilled it out, he took a deep breathe and exhaled it,

"Ok. My confession is that I liked Mary in the beggining. I loved her, but then you. You're pretty.", Annie blushed and Taemin continued, "In the first few weeks of dating Mary, I would always hang out with her. I thought she was...you know... the one. Then all of the sudden, I don't know, you caught my eye. I noticed how much of a kind-hearted and petite girl you are. You're really smart and clever. You're beautiful Annie. I didn't know what to do with those feelings I had for you. Before I went to the fair, Minho yold me somrthing. It was more like a clue. He told me how I finally remembered about you and how I don't hang out with you anymore. This is also the reason why I was apoligizing back there. When I looked today, I saw that you are more beautiful than ever. So what I am saying is that I figured out I love you more than Mary. Now I don't know what to do with Mary." Taemin stopped from there. He looked at the sky now. The sunset was beautiful.

"Taemin? Are you hoping that I like you back?"

"Actually yes. Why?" Taemin said now looking at her.

"Because I-I like you too. A lot. It was stupid of me to set you and Mary up. I thought since both of you liked each other, why not go out? But then I started to get a little bit jealous. I wanted to avoid you guys but I didn't want to be a bad friend. Also while you were dating Mary, I was starting to like Minho a little bit. But then he ended up liking Mary too. So for a whole week, I was cutting myself. I covered them with bracelets and make up. Now the scars are gone. Then I wanted to loose weight because I was gaining alot. Remeber that day you heard me sing? Well that's how I free myself from my worries. Singing. There. That's my confession"

First Taemin looked at her, with a worried and shocked look on his face, then Taemin grabbed her hand. Annie just had tears flowing from her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Taemin asked

"Because" Annie said "you're the first boy to tell me that I am beautiful"

"Annie, you always were"

They both knew that their ride was about to be over in a minute or so, so Taemin decided to kiss Annie. When they let go, Annie asked "Why?"

"Because saranghae. And *kiss* I always *kiss* will"

"Me too" Annie said while smiling.