Questions

Best Friends and Break Ups

The whole weekend, Annie didnt talk, see, and texted anybody. Even Taemin. Everyone was ignoring each other. Everyone didn't know when they were confront each other. But they had too, soon.

 

- - - Monday - - - 

 

'This is strange' ,Annie though as she was at her locker, 'Why is't Taemin here?'

Annie had occured to her that she didn't see Mary either. She began to worry. 

When Annie was still at her locker, Minho appeared. At first, Annie didn't notice him but when Minho slammed his locker, Annie jumped and looked at him. 

Minho just stared at her with a meaningless look on his face and left to class. Annie continued to look at him until he dispeared from her sight. Annie sighe.

'I hope everything becomes normal soon' Annie thought and closed her lock and walked to class.

 

 

 - - - After School - - - 

 

Annie didn't bother going to her locker after her last period had ended becuase she didn't want to face Minho. It would just be akward for her. And for Minho too. Annie didn't know where she wanted to go.

She didn't want to go home but didn't want to be around people.

'Might as well go to buy ice cream. Maybe that will refresh my mind' Annie thought as she was crossing the street. 

After she got some ice cream and sat down in one of the tables. Later, Annie saw a happy family come in. They were all miling and laughing.

'I wish my family was still like that' Annie thought as she ate another piece of her vanilla and chocolate ice cream. When she finished eating, she went straight home. When she got to her house, she saw Taemin sitting on the steps. 

"What are you doing here?" Annie asked while she was in front of him.

"Waiting.. for you" Taemin said looking up at her.

"Why?" Annie said with a short laugh

"Because soething happened" Taemin said in a serious tone.

"Is this why you didn't come to school?" Annie said sitting next to him

"Yeah actually"

"Oh. Wait! Did they you know... see us being all lovey dovey?"

"Thankfully no. But I saw something. Can we talk inside your house?" Taemin asked

"Sure: Annie said and looked for her keys in her bag. When they got in, Taemin said "You got a lovely house"

"Thanks" Annie replied "Lets go in the kicthen. I got banana milk"

"Yay!" Taemin said happily.

After Taemin finished drinking his milk, he became serious again.

"Ok. This might be really hard for me to thell you this" Taemin said

"Ok. You can tell me"

"Here it goes", Taemin took a deep breathe, "After I left you in the park, I went to my house. First I went to my room and I heard some wierd noises. I ignored it, but the noises still continued and I went to Minho's room to make sure there was no intruder or something. When I opened the door.." Taemin stopped and looked at the empty cup,"I saw MInho and Mary. Together in bed, "

Taemin stopped from there. Annie sat there with her eyes wide open and she didn't know what to do or say. Taemin just continued to look at her, waiting for her to say something.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HER! How can she DO THAT TO YOU! What the HELL WAS HER PROBLEM! I cant believe MINHO TOO!" Annie shouted.

"Hey! I know how you feel right now but please don't shout" Taemin told Annie.

"You're right, sorry. It's just so frustrating"

"I was well you know devastated"

"Of course you would've been Taemin. There's only one HUGE question here"

"What is it?"

"Why would they DO it?"

"Cuz they love each other!" Taemin said in disgust

" Well yeah but why didn't they wait until they were going out? Think about it Taemin!"

"Ohh! You're right!" 

"There's also another problem here"

"I think I know what it is" Taemin said

"What is it?"

"How MInho and I going to make up"

"Yes"

"Woah.."

"What?"

"We are really good detectives" Taemin said and Annie smiled

"You're right"

"Well I have to leave now"

"Why so early?" Annie asked

"I guess I can stay here for a while" Taemin said and Annie giggled.