Announcement

Best Friends and Break Ups

"Hi Annie!" Mary, Annie's best friend, said.

"Hi. So anything new going on?" Annie asked.

"Nothing much." Mary said.

"Really?"

"Yeah only that there is going to be new students in our class..."

'Oh! I heard about that too."

"Well later after school do you want to hang out at my house?" Annie asked

"I can't. Remember? I have to babysitt." Mary said

"Oh yeah."

*ringgg ringg* The school bell rang. Annie and Mary went to class.

After the students said the Pledge of Allegiance, Mrs.Lewis had something to announce to the class.

"Class", the class quieted down, "I'll like to introduce you two new foreign students, Taemin and Minho. They are from South Korea." Mrs.Lewis said as Taemin and Minho entered the classroom. 

'Omo!' Mary thought.

'What.The.Heck' Annie thought.

"Does anyone know a little bit of Korean?" Mrs.Lewis asked.

No one raised their hand.

"Anyone?" Mrs.Lewis asked again.

'Shoot. Should I do it?' Mary thought

"I do" Annie said as she raised her hand.

"Thank you Annie for participating. Well please talk to them" Mrs.Lewis said.

"Yes" Annie said as she walked nervously in the front of the room.

"One more question Annie." Mrs.Lewis said.

"Yes Mrs.Lewis?"

"How do you know Korean?" Mrs.Lewis asked.

"Uh. Umm. I got interested in Korea and I learned their language since it sounded so interesting." Annie lied.

"Oh.Okay."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chonun Annie imnida." Annie said nervously while bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo Annie. Minho imnida" Minho said in a low voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo nonna! Taemin imnida." Taemin said smiling.

"Umm that's all the Korean I know. Mian" Annie apoligized.

"It's okay," Taemin said in English, "I know a English. Only a little bit."

"Me too." Minho said.

"Ohh okay."

"Do you know more Korean?" Minho asked in Korean.

"Ne I know more. Only basic korean. I can understand it but I cannot read it." Annie said in Korean

"OMO! Your Korean is very good!" Taemin said.

"Gamsahamnida" Annie said.

"Lets take a seat now." Annie added. in Korean.

"Ne" Taemin and Minho both said.

When Annie faced the class, their eyes were wide open and Mary was just smiling.

'Now they think I'm some kind of freak or something' Annie thought.

Then Annie walked back to her seat and Taemin decided to sit in the desk that is in back of Annie and Minho sat next to her. 

'Woah. Hallyu stars sitting in my class." Annie thought as she was beginning to do her work. 

'Wae?! Why didn't they pick a seat next to me?!" Mary thought.

-----Lunch Room----

Annie and Mary always ate their lunch together and both of them were the only ones in their lunch table. That;s the way they both liked it. While Annie was eating her salad, she spotted Taemin and Minho standing around looking like they are lost.

"Taemin! Minho!" Annie shouted

Taemin turned around and saw Annie.

"Minho. Look! There's Annie. Lets sit with her and that girl." Taemin told Minho.

"Oh. Ne" Minho said.

When Mary saw Taemin and Minho coming over, she asked Annie "Are they coming our way? Omo!" 

"Well don't get used to it. When they get to meet us, they will think we are crazy fangirls!" Annie siad and Mary laughed at that.

"Hi nonna!" Taemin told Annie.

"Hey Annie" Minho plainly said.

"Hi guys. This is my best friend Mary" Annie told them in Korean.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Taemin said

"Annyeonghaseyo Mary" Minho said.

"Sit down" Annie said.

"Thanks" Taemin said

"Thank you" Minho said

"Hi! Umm Annyeonghaseyo. I love your music! SHINee fighting" Mary exclaimed.

"Minho smiled and said "Thanks" in English and  Annie and Taemin just laughed.

----Last Period----

Annie got a note while she was reading. When the teacher, Mr.Barnes, was busy reading a book in his desk, Annie opened the note. It said :

"Hi nonna! I'm bored! Class is boring. Write back! ^^ ~ Taemin" 

Annie immediatly knew it was him since Taemin sat next to her in ever single class except homeroom. Annie wrote back:

"Kekeke... Hi! Just focus on work! Be careful passing notes.. It's bad"

When Taemin read it, he pouted. Annie giggled and Mr.Barnes asked "Is something funny Annie?"

"No Mr.Barnes. Sorry" Annie said and Mr. Barnes continued reading his book.

Taemin mouthed 'sorry' and Annie just stuck her toungue out. When the bell rang, the students ran out of the classroom. Annie was always the last one to leave the room because she didn't like it when there was a lot of people around her locker. When she got to her locker, she saw Minho and Taemin around her locker. "What the heck' Annie thought.

"Hi guys. What are you doing here?" Annie asked while she was behind them.

"Anyong! This is where our lockers are." Taemin told Annie.

"Oh well then we are locker buddies now" Annie said

"Cool. We have to go now. Bye" MInho said.

"Ne bye nonna!" Taemin said as he was walking away.

"Bye" Annie said. 'Wait untl Mary hears this' Annie thought.