"Huh?"

Best Friends and Break Ups

Annie was in her last class. When Annie was in deep tought, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked to her left, it was Taemin. 

"Annyonghaseyo nonna" Taemin whispered.

"Hi" Annie quickly said and continued concentrating on her work. When class was over, she went straight at her locker, and a note fell when she opened it. The note said: 

'Hi Annie. I'm too shy to ask you this in person but can you meet me at the library afterschool?'

'Must be a prank' Annie thought and she decided not to show up.

- - - Next Day - - -

Annie was at her locker in the morning and saw Taemin coming. Annie saw that Taemin was angry.

"Hey!' Taemin shouted when he got to Annie's locker, "why didnt you meet me yesterday?"

'It was him?!? What the actual heck' Annie thought.

"I thought it was a prank" Annie said as she was shrugging her shoulders.

"Well it wasn't!" Taemin shouted

"Hey! Don't shout at me." 

"Sorry. Anyways...do you want to go out sometimes?" Taemin asked shyly.

"Uhh umm sure. When?"

"Saturday at 6", Taemin said, "Meet me at Post Ave".

"Ok. Bye"

"Bye' Taemin said with a winkand left.

- - - Saturday - - -

When Annie saw Taemin sitting in one of the benches

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy7hjlO8Og6ZzZTXUkpAy

Annie couldn't believe that Taemin was there. 'Thank God he didn't stood me up' Annie thought.

"Hi" Annie said as she tucked in her bang behind her ear.

"Hi nonna! Sit." Taemin said as he patted the bench.

"Ok" Annie said. They were both quiet for a long while. Taemin broke the silence.

"I like you. There I said it!" Taemin said. Annie looked at him with shock. Taemin continued "Nonna I'm afraid that you will reject me. This is exactly why I didn't say anything before." Annie sat there quiet for a while.

"Really? I like you too Taemin, a lot." Annie confessed. Taemin blushed and smiled.

"Thanks for telling me this nonna" Taemin said. Suddenly, Annie felt his fingers intertwine with hers. Then Taemin kissed her. When their lips let go, Annie asked, "Does this mean we're going out?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" Taemin said confidently. Something occured to Annie.

"Taemin, I can't go out with you" Annie said without looking at him.

"Why not?" Taemin asked surprised.

"Because-" and Annie out.

Annie opened her eyes. 'Good. It was just a dream' Annie thought. Annie looked at the clock. It was midnight. Annie checked her phone. No messeges and no missed calls. 'I wonder why I EVEN had that dream' Annie thought. Annie kept thinking about the dream and fell asleep.