Showing Around

Best Friends and Break Ups

Annie always walked back home alone and that's the way she liked it. While Annie walks, she looks at the flowers that are growing on the tress and the clouds on the sky. After she eats a snack at her house, Annie goes around the block to play with her 8 year old cousin, Alexa. While she was walking to Alexa's house, Annie noticed that there was a moving truck in the parking lot of the huge house that is next to Alexa's house. 'Finally someone bought the house' Annie thought. When Alexa saw Annie, Alexa waved at her. Annie waved back.

"Hi Annie" Alexa said

"Hey. So what are you doing?" Annie asked

"Oh nothing. I was just sitting here in the steps thinking" 

"Really? Do you want to continue thinking?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. I met the guy who moved in next door."

"You did?"

"Yep. He was very nice. He said he's gonna come back"

"You mean he's going to be with you again?"

"Yeah. Ooh! Here he comes!" Alexa exclaimed as she was pointing at him.

When Annie looked at where Alexa was pointing, she couldn't believe it.

"Annie?" Taemin said

"Taemin?" Annie asked surprised

"Omona! Hi nonna!"

"H-hi. You moved next door?"

"Ne. Minho, my manager, and I moved here in that house. Why? Do you live with Alexa too?" Taemin asked.

"Anio. Alexa is my cousin. I have around the block" Annie explained

"Hold on, you guys know each other?" Alexa said

"Yes. Taemin is my new friend at school"

"Woah" Alexa said

"Annie, can you show me and Minho around?" Taemin asked

"Uuh I don't know, Alexa?"

"Sure. I'm going to start my homework now. Bye guys" Alexa said as she was going in her house

"Thanks" Annie said

"Hold on. I'm going to get Minho."

"Okay." Annie said. When Annie saw Minho, she realized how handsome he was.

"Hey Annie" Minho said while waving at her

"Hi. So are you guys ready to go?" Annie asked.

"Ne" Both Taemin and Minho said. Annie showed Taemin and Minho the towns main street (Post Ave), the park that's nearby their school, the library, and the mall. By 7 o'clock they were walking back home. Before Annie left them, Taemin asked her "Umm can I have you phone number? Just in case."

"Sure" Annie said and gave it to Taemin and Minho. 'I meant only me' Taemin said. 

"Bye guys!" Anni called out

"Bye Annie!"

Bye nonna!"

'Hallyu stars having my phone numbers. Wierd. Imagine whem other Shawols hear about this' Annie thought.