Caught In Bed

Best Friends and Break Ups

'I feel so happy' Taemin thought.

Taemin was close by his block. When Taemin was finally in front of his house, he saw that there was no lights on.

'No ones home' Taemin thought while opening the front door.

When Taemin was on the kitchen eating a snack, he heard some strange noises but he shrugged.

Taemin went straight to his room and his computer.

He went on tumblr and looked at the posts of him.

'Crazy fangirls' Taemin thought and smiled.

Suddenly, the noises were back again. Taemin put his ear against the wall and heard some in the other room. 

'What the hell is Minho doing?' Taemin thought and decided to check up on him. 

Taemin didn't knock and just opened the door.

'That was a huge mistake' Taemin thought as he saw Minho and Mary on the bed. 

Mary spotted Taemin and lay there frozen. When Minho felt that Mary stopped, Minho looked behind him and saw Taemin.

Taemin had a confused lost look on his face then his expression was angry. His hands turned into fists.

"I thought I loved you" Taemin murmured while his face wasn;t faced towards them. Mary was shocked and Minho just a had a blank expression on his face. Taemin didn't bother to close the door and ran to his room. Taemin layed down on his bed, his face shoved in the pillows and crying. 

"i was too stupid to love a hoe like that" Taemin whispered and continued the flow of hirs tears.

                                                 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mary couldn't believe what just happened. Minho got up and dressed into his clothes. Mary was still there laying on the bed. She didn;t know what to do. 

"I guess it's time for you to leave" MInho said without looking at Mary.

"Okay" Mary said trying not to stutter.

When she got dressed, she looked at Minho one more time and left.