Act Six:The First Love

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc0MbMHP78

 

“I’m feeling so dizzy…” thought Mia while trying to open her eyes

She started moving, she slowly opened her eyes, she was in a sitting position, it was kind of dark..

She opened her eyes wider to see where she was, she found herself in front of a river, in a car, when she tried to get up, she saw that she was covered by something; it was a blazer of a guy.

She slowly turned to see where she was, and she saw him laying on his car’s chair, sleeping, only with his shirt. She then moved to give him his jacket back, to cover him with it.

He relaxed once she put the jacket on him. She smiled, that guy, the leader of the group that she will be working with, has something, he reminded her of someone, but she couldn’t remember.

She smiled, then looked through the window, and saw the beautiful scenery of the river, she slowly opened the door and got out of the car.

She then dropped the inhaler, she thought “Oh, I thought I forgot it!’

She raised an eyebrow, then went next to the river “I swear I forgot it…May be he bought it for me…But how did he know the exact brand??”

She kept thinking for long minutes, then minutes later she was distracted by the beautiful scenery of the Han river in front of her, letting her thinking wander

“Ahhh, Mia! The first meeting with the guys, you passed out! Great First Impression…Really Great!”

She smiled when she remembered Leeteuk’s face when she woke up…Then she suddenly remembered who he reminded her of!

 

“Flash Back”

Mia was in her first year in high school at her little town, she was already having a lot of attention, since she has this exotic look, which wasn’t the case in middle school, and she was enjoying that.

People even were considering her to be the next Ulzzang star in their High School!

She even started to have some fans, her height and the weight that she lost in summer transformed her.

Some girls were trying hard to be her friends, some others were envying her, even hating her. But she was enjoying this attention, Good or bad! It doesn’t matter.

 

But what does matter is Hyun woo, the star player of soccer, he was her senior and she was secretly liking him, he was always smiling.

Very popular talking to everybody, friendly , even his best friend was a nerd, everybody was wondering why he was hanging out with him.  Indeed, his best friend was everything that Hyun Woo wasn’t…

In short Hyun Woo was a perfect gentleman, but she never had the guts to talk to him.

 

One day, after being a little bit criticized about her singing skills by her choral teacher, she stayed a bit longer in the music classroom practicing her part, she wanted to be in this year’s musical even if she was still a freshman.

While singing for the 100th time the song, she felt a weight on her chest. She turned around to look for flowers, but there wasn’t any..

Then she hurried to her purse to look for her inhaler…

She shook it, it was out of recharge…

She threw it on the ground, she overworked herself a lot, and she didn’t want anybody to know that she has asthma, she tried to get out of the classroom, but her breathing was getting difficult. She was hardly walking, the ground was spinning around and around…

Then she fell, but before losing consciousness, she saw  a figure strongly opening the  door and  hurrying to her ,grabbing her before she could touch the ground…it was the last thing she saw before passing out.

 

She started regaining her senses, blinking slowly, she could still see that she was in the classroom

“Mia,are you ok now?!”

She recognized this voice, but she couldn’t believe that it was his…Hyun Woo’s voice

“Mia…”

She then turned to see him next to her laying body…

She tried to get up, but he held her down “ Not that fast…Slowly!”She did as he told her

“What am I doing here?!”

He sweetly smiled at her like an angel “You lost consciousness because of your asthma attack! Mia-aa , how could you forget your inhaler??!”

“Huuumm, I got out of recharges, I …was so into the…Musical..That” she was mumbling…Hyun Woo was talking to her, and caring for her…A thousands of thoughts were interweaving on her mind…

“ You’re such a lucky girl, it happens that I use the same brand of Inhaler”

He then gave it to her “Leave it with you, just in case….”

“Hyun Woo Sunbae, you also have Asthma!” She instinctively responded

“Oh you already know my name” He smiled to her

She was embarrassed, and it could be seen by her cheeks that turned as red as tomato

He her hair “You’re so cute! Mia-aa!!” and widely smiled

Then  got up, and helped her up, and said “Yes I have asthma too, but…”

He dangerously got his face closer to her, which made her blush even harder “ It will be our little secret!” then winked at her

She slowly nodded, he then smiled, put his hands on his pockets and got out while saying “See you around Cute Mia!”

 

Mia was still staring at the empty space were Hyun Woo was standing seconds ago

She tightened her hold on Hyun Woo’s inhaler and smiled thinking about the fact that she just was saved by her secret crush.

*End of FlashBack”

 

Right, Leeteuk was strongly reminding her of her first love…Hyun Woo!

 

“Han River’s air is so refreshing isn’t it??!I figured out it will help you”

Mia jumped when she heard Leeteuk’s voice..

“Do you feel better now?” while standing next to her

“Yes, really thank you!! Thank you also for the inhaler…You got the right brand…pretty impressing!”

He smiled “Lucky Guess, and I knew someone that was using it!”

 

Mia smiled, then suddenly turned and bowed “I’m really sorry about the dinner, I ruined everything being that negligent”

Leeteuk then laughed and straightened her, and said “ You don’t have to be sorry…We still have time if you’re feeling good!”

Mia widely smiled “Really??!”

“Yes, are you sure you’re feeling better now??!”

She jumped and said “See, I’m good now!!!”

 

He smiled and invited her in the car..While driving, Leeteuk was thinking about what happened when Mia fainted

*Earlier*

When she fainted, Leeteuk quickly grabbed her, and lifted her bridal style.

Then he heard Donghae coming her way “ Mister Jang’s daughter!”

Then Kyunhyun right behind him, worried as hell..

“You know her” Leeteuk said while addressing Donghae!

Donghae then tried to take her from his hyung’s hand, automatically without having second thoughts

Kyunhyun was worriedly looking at Mia, then the others gathered around them, watching the nearly-to-be fighting scene that they couldn’t understand..

“Donghae-aa what are you trying to do!” angrily screamed Leeteuk at the absentminded Donghae

“ I’ll take her to the hospital!” he automatically responded without looking away from her face

“I’ll take her!”

“No, I’ll…”

“ I SAID I’ll take care of this! Go back to the dorm all of you” firmly stated the leader, then stormed outside with the fainted girl in his embrace.

*End*

 

“Why is she having that much attention again…It will be harder than I thought!” thought Leeteuk

 

“Leeteuk-ssi where are we going?? It’s not the restaurant’s way…” asked Mia

Leeteuk wore his perfect smile and said “We aren’t going to the restaurant!”

“Where are we going then??!”

“To our Dorms Mia ssi!” Then smiled..

“DORMS!!!” shouted Mia