Act Thirteen: The Fourth Link

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

OST1 :

 

The venue at the Tokyo Dome was PACKED! Mia was amazed by the power that Super Junior had to gather enough people to fill up the historical TOKYO DOME.

She was observing the crowd getting in the venue from the backstages, when she heard someone from behind

“Impressed, isn’t it?”

She turned around to see a proudly smiling Yesung

“Yes, pretty impressed!” she smiled back at the cute countryside boy.

He then went next to her, to see the audience, he slightly smiled then said “It could’ve been you Though!”

She froze at his words. In fact, in the back of her head, she was thinking about the same thing, about how would her life be if she went that way.

Someone called Yesung, saving her from this situation she hates being in when she’s around Yesung, but before he could go to his interlocutor he whispered “It’s not that late!”

 

Mia then went to super junior’s waiting room, and she found them around Leeteuk who was motivating them, reminding them about some things…

Once his speech done, they shouted in unison “FIGHTING!”

While they were adjusting the last thing, Mia then shouted “Super Junior Aja Aja fighting!”

Making everyone turn her way

Heechul then got closer, and just pinched her cheeks “That’s my luck” he smiled at her cute/ painful expression

“Enjoy the show Mia-ssi” happily said Sungmin while passing by her with Ryeowook and Shindong, to get out

“Have fun!” smiled Siwon

Kyunhyun simply winked then went out, followed by Donghae who paused and said “Enjoy, and look only at oppa, ne?”

“Ya, She’ll look at me, isn’t Mia?”whined Eunhyuk

“Have fun watching us Mia!” simply said Leeteuk while pushing Eunhyuk, but swiftly avoiding Donghae.

Who sighed, then put a light peck at Mia’s cheek, winked then disappeared , leaving her thinking about the awkward scene she saw yesterday

 

*Yesterday*

Mia joyfully went to Donghae’s side, who was intently looking at his hyung.

It was a glare battle between the two. Mia looked back and forth and thought *Maybe Oppa is pissed off because Leeteuk-ssi skipped the rehearsal*

She wanted to get out from this awkward situation, she then saw a juice stand

“Want something? I’m going to have a kiwi juice? Want some? Oppa? Leeteuk-ssi?”

“Strawberry “ they both said in unison

“O…kay!” she went backward, watching the two, then turned around and hurried to the Juice stand, which was packed.

While waiting for her turn, she turned around, and saw Donghae going near Leeteuk and calmly talking to him.

 

Leeteuk was silent, he was listening to Donghae’s words, without retorting back.

When she got the juice, she was getting closer, she saw Leeteuk talking for the first time, then swiftly getting away, leaving Donghae dumbfounded.

“Oppa” Mia slowly said, snapping him back to reality “Is everything ok?”

He nodded, then smiled “Aren’t you hungry, Let’s go eat something Mia-aaa!!”

She simply smiled, she didn’t want to inquire about their personal matters between members

*End*

 

She was now enjoying the show, it really was a multi-talents show, she laughed at their ridiculous custom, squeezed like a teenager when they were dancing and singing with such charisma.

She also enjoyed every solo, her jaw dropped at Donghae & Eunhyuk’s duo…

She loved the song, the choreo, the staging…

She was in awe, she saw Donghae in another light, he was so y, while ily dancing he flashed her a smile, making her blush hard, for the first times she blushed because of him.

He was so manly, and charismatic.

Then Was Eunhyuk dance, the hip trusting, then….When he took of his shirt, he jaw dropped even harder….WHAT THE HECK!

She wished she was the girl dancing with them.

 

OST2:

 

Leeteuk was the last to perform a solo, he stood and started playing piano, and for the first time Mia saw him singing, he wasn’t the best singer, but he put so much emotions in this Japanese song, a song she couldn’t understand, but felt…through Leeteuk’s emotional singing.

At a certain time of the song, Leeteuk her way, and for exactly the last minute of the song, he sang while looking at her, only at her, because he was placed in a way he could also see the backstage.

She was now feeling the song through his eyes, and not his voice anymore.

The normal her, would throw up at such Cliché scenes, and every time she was with him she had that sort of Cliché, but she enjoyed every bit of it, no she loved every bit of it….and it hit her…She liked HIM!

 

Mia was so into the song that she didn’t notice Donghae, who was standing next to her, watching how her eyes were particularly sparkling while watching his hyung singing.

He thought about what he said to him last night

 

*Yesterday*

When Donghae felt that Mia was farther enough he spoke “Hyung…Please not her!”

He stopped, to watch his unreadable hyung’s expression then continued “Hyung, you can play with every girl you want, but not her….She was hurt enough….Even though she had foreigner blood but she’s so prude, innocent and naïve.

You can have any girl you want…Just leave her alone…Hyung I beg you!”

Donghae pleading eyes, met his hyungs…He saw something that bothered him…but he couldn’t figure out what.

“Who said I want to play with her? I really am interested in her” simply stated Leeteuk

“I’m done for today…” he then put his hands in his pockets then left.

“Why do I feel something's  wrong” thought Donghae

“Oppa!” Mia’s voice snapped him back to reality

* End*

 

With the end of the song, Mia stayed motionless, watching him leaving the stage on the other way.

When she got back to her senses, she was startled seeing Donghae next to her

“Oppa…” she said

Donghae then joyfully smiled “Are you having fun?”

She nodded “Eung! ….Oppa…You were really great….and y!” she shyly admitted

Donghae laughed “Oooooooh! Thank you! And what about Hyukie?”

“What about me?” joined Eunhyuk

“She said I was y!” proudly said Donghae

“Me? Me? Me?” whined Eunhyuk

Mia shyly nodded then said “Even ier!”

“YYYYYYAAAAAH!! Did you hear that!! I have to tell the guys!” happily said Eunhyuk

At this moment someone called for Donghae.

 

Eunhyuk then got next to Mia “How is it so far!”

Mia made a thumbs up “Daebak!” making him smile

At this moment Eunhyuk stetched himself, and Mia spotted a scratch bleeding on his elbow

“Hyuk jae-ssi, you’re bleeding!”

“Ummm?” Said Eunhyuk while checking the spot she was reffering to

“Ah, I must’ve hurt myself while dancing “

Before he could finish his sentence, Mia took a band aid from her backpack

“I’m okay!”

“ Have to cover it so it won’t become infected”

Eunhyuk was smiling at her cute attention, when he looked at the band aid, he opened his eyes wider…It was that same band aid…The Pink band aid

He cautiously asked “ Where have you had this cute band aids?”

“I have the same since I was a kid, my father always brought me this brand from the US!”

“You must be kidding me! Not me!” exclaimed Eunhyuk

“What?” said a puzzled Mia

 

* Flash Back*

OST3: 

Hyuk Jae was visiting hi oncle in his town, his parents made him go there for a week.

But he wasn’t getting in this atmosphere, he stayed all day along watching cartoons, but his cousin was always dragging him outside with him to play. He wasn’t the type to talk much.

 

One day, while his cousin went to buy something, he left the 7 years old Hyuk Jae waiting for him.

When he heard

“Ya, You ugly frog!” shouted a boy from a group of 3 guys

Hyuk Jae ignored them, but the boys didn’t want to stop with their nagging.

They got closer, then lightly pushed him “Ya,Ugly Frog, I’m talking to you!”

Hyuk Jae looked at them, then turned around

“Hyung, he’s from Seoul, he thinks he’s better than us!”

Hyuk Jae was still ignoring them, when they pushed him harder making him fall on the ground

When he tried to get up, he was pushed again, but this time they started beating him.

 

Hyuk Jae tried to fight back, but 3-1 battle wasn’t fair.

At this time, he heard an acute screaming, probably a girl’s scream, which made the other three stop

They turned around and saw a 6 years old girl furiously standing in front of them

“Ya, it’s Mr Jang’s daughter, we’re in deep ” said the leader

Then they hurriedly left the scene, leaving Hyuk Jae on the ground.

 

He stood up, then the girl came by him, took his hand, and dragged him with her.

Hyuk Jae wasn’t arguing and silently followed her.

 

Once next to her house, she made him sit on the stair at then entrance, then went inside.

Hyuk Jae, was rubbing his aching knee, when she was back.

She knelt, then took a Pink band aid, and with her tiny hands, and unstable focus, she put it on the scratches on his knees.

While making sure it was fitting she said “"Oppa...hurt by bad persons...oppa is great...oppa will be great"”

Then smiled at him.

 

They played all day next to her house, when suddenly her father came and called her

The girl went in, with Hyuk Jae still observing her.

Once they closed the door, He stayed a bit playing, then went closer, and looked through the window.

He saw the man on the phone, with a shocked expression, tears starting to flow from his eyes, and his friend, his girl friend like he thought, blankly staring at her father.

 

The father, hanged up, then went closer to the girl, knelt to meet her height, then started sobbing and talking to her.

As she was listening, she kept staring at him, then pouted, then her father went farther and started composing a number on his phone while silently crying.

Hyuk jae went back to the girl, and saw a tear coming, then another, then she started bitterly crying.

After some moments, the father and his daughter got out, and Hyuk Jae went after them, then went to the crying girl, removed the band aid and handed it to her

And for the first time talked “You Hurt…You’ll need this”

But her father dragged her, before she could reach the band aid.

Hyuk Jae watched her as she was getting farther in her father’s car.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

I truly Like this Chapter...

Please Tell me what you think??

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT YOROBUN ^_^