Act Four:The piano

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr293jqjN00

Mia was still dazed by the leader, “Leeteuk, what a sweet and cool name” she thought

 

“Se Na-ssi, how are you?” greeted leeteuk

“Good, Good! Showing the building  around to your new producer!” stated the assistant while pointing Mia

Leeteuk then turned to Mia and gave her his dazzling smile “Mia-ssi, isn’t?”

Mia was taking aback by his wide smile, she blinked twice, then regained her senses, and bowed: “Yes, I am !! Nice to meet you Leeteuk ssi!”

He giggled at her 90° bow and said “You don’t need to be that formal!”

She straightened herself, and awkwardly smiled.

 

He then turned to the assistant “Se Na ssi, is the contract that I asked you about ready?”

“Yes, follow me to my office I will give it to you!”

She then turned to Mia “Want to come with us, I won’t be long!”

Mia agreed, and silently followed them.

The two before her were casually talking and laughing, while they were coming down the stairs

The assistant stated: “Ah, Leeteuk ssi, Mia-ssi don’t know you guys, I mean super junior!!”

Leeteuk smiled and said: “Really…”

Mia stressed out, and started bumbling “No, I mean I don’t know your faces, but I have lis..”

And being the Clumsy girl she is, she slipped, and was about to fall, when she felt someone grabbing her, she was just inches away from leeteuk’s face.

She blushed really hard, seeing that leeteuk smiled and slowly said “We don’t want our pretty producer to be hurt!”

She blushed even harder, then straightened herself, bowed and said “I’m really sorry!”

He smiled, then casually went into the assistant’s office.

 

Mia auto cursed herself, then followed them. At this time the assistant got a call, while leeteuk was signing the contract.

When she finished the call, she turned to Mia and said “I’m sorry, I can’t show you around, I have an emergency…I’m really sorry Mia-ssi”

When she was about to talk, Mia was cut by Leeteuk “Don’t worry Se Na-ssi, I’ll show her around, she is OUR producer!”

“Ah, as gentleman as always leeteuk ssi, thank you”

She quickly grabbed her purse and headed outside after waving to the two.

 

Leeteuk then turned to face Mia “So, what’s left?”

Mia smiled and said “the studio!”

They headed to the studio “Here where you’ll pass the most of your time, our studio, the super junior studio!”

She smiled, and started looking around, and leeteuk was observing her

“It’s really great! I love it!”

 

She then suddenly stopped, and playfully clapped her hands, like a little girl seeing her favorite toy “ Yeeeeey! A piano!”

Leeteuk then thought “Bingo!”

Then got beside her and said “Do you play piano?!”

She smiled “I’m a producer duh! I’m playing it since I’m 13!”

Leeteuk then smiled, and sat on the piano and said “You will score my playing! although I’m not a great player!”

She was surprised: “ Do you play piano too?”

He half smiled: “ I started when I was 15,but I stopped playing for some time now!”

And then he started playing! At the first notes, Mia recognized the song, it was the first song she ever learned

거리에서- Kim Kwang Seok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abSFW74rv4I

*Flash Back*

Almost one year passed since she started learning how to play piano, today new students came to the institute to start learning, she couldn’t stand the huge quack that was playing, it was horrible listening to these new students playing like retarders.

She needed to breathe some fresh air, when she was about to get out, someone pushed her , and entered the institute, he was out of breath

“Excuse me, do you want something?”Mia weirdly looked at the nerdy guy that just went inside

He looked around him, and noticed that it was a piano institute, and quickly said “ I want to have piano lessons!”

Mia sighed and said: “You have to fill this ..”

He then cut her “I need to know how a piano sound!”

“Excuse me?!”

“Do you play piano?!”

Mia proudly smiled, and said “Yes, I’ve been playing piano for one year now!”

“So can you please play for me!”

Mia eyed the nerdy guy, she could say that he was her age, or older, and she could say that he was harmless..

 

Then she simply smiled and said “Yes, follow me!”

They went to the only room that wasn’t invaded by the newbies, the guy sat on the floor and Mia sat on the piano and started playing the song.

She was so concentrated in her playing, and into the song that she didn’t notice the guy’s tears.

He was crying really hard, she was puzzled by his reaction, but continued playing, she knew that it was relieving something out of his system.

When she finished, she went by the guy and asked him “Are you ok?!”

He was still sobbing, “Yyeess!”

She was feeling awkward, she decided to let him be by himself, but before she could get out she said “You are my first public!”

He turned around and said “Thank you! Although I can’t afford learning piano here, I promise I will learn how to play!”

She smiled then got out!

*End Of Flash Back*

 

“Mia-ssi are you ok??!” Leeteuk was waving his hand in front of Mia’s eyes, that were focused on something

She then regained her spirits and smiled “Yes, you are a great player! You’ll help me then!”

 

At this moment someone entered the studio

“Hyung!”

Leeteuk looked up and smiled “Kyunhyun-aa!”

Mia then turned to see leeteuk’s interlocuteur..

She was shocked by the face that she saw

Kyunhyun also

Mia smiled“ The Korean Sprinter!”

Kyunhyun still chocked “The Spanish mafiosa!”