Act Five:The Second Link

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

OST 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1PQpukfVmc

 

Leeteuk was looking back and forth “Do you know each other?!”

Kyunhyun then joined them and intensely looked at Mia “You really are the Mafioso!”

Mia joyfully laughed “Stop calling me that for god sake!”

Kyunhyun smiled “taking down 2 thieves, you really are a Mafioso !”

Leeteuk was annoyed by the sudden complicity of the two, a slight of anger could be sensed in his statement “I asked you, how do you know each other?!”

Kyunhyun who was still smiling while scratching his head, turned to Leeteuk and said “Ah hyung!Ummm, do you remember that incident when I was last year in Spain?!”

 

*Flash Back*

Kyunhyun was now in a short winter vacation, it was his second day in Barcelona.

After sipping few glasses of wine, he was on his way back to his hotel, that were located in a very little street in the gothic area of Barcelona.

 

The street was desert, no one was there, he was slowly walking his hands on his pockets, humming something, when suddenly two guys appeared in front of him. He looked at them, and saw that one of them was carrying a knife. That wasn’t good, really not good!

“Give me!” simply stated one of them in an awkward English

Kyunhyun was calmly thinking, looking around him to find an issue, but the street was too tight, and too dark.

“What?!” he responded

One of the two guys approached  and said “Eveything!”

 

While he was eying the guy in front of him, he heard a loud scream, Kyunhyun quickly looked over the shoulder of the guy and saw that the other guy was on the ground and a girl was behind him with an umbrella, that he quickly figured out to be the reason why the guy was laying on the ground.

When the guy turned around to see what happened, Kyunhyun took that chance and hit the turning guy with his fist, what made him lose his balance and fall.

Kyunhyun then looked at the girl that was coming his way, and she screamed : RUN, when she grabbed his fist.

He ran with her, they were running and the other guy was closely behind them.

Kyunhyun then strongly grabbed the girl’s fist and speeded up the pace.

 

After turning in some streets, they lost the guy. Then they stopped, the two of them were out of breath.

While catching their breath, the girl said : You…A…RE…a…spr…inter! You…so…fast! She said in englsih

When she straightened herself, she looked at the guy and said: Korean??

Kyunhyun stiffened when she said that, he looked back at her, she sure has asian blood, she could recognize him, but he shook his head to say yes!

The girl then smiled and gave him her hand for a shake : Na do! But I live in the US!

Kyunhyun smiled relieved and said: You’re pretty strong, getting down that huge guy all by yourself!

She smiled and said: My Umbrella did!

She remembered her umbrella that she left there: Oh! It was my favorite umbrella! Damn!

Kyunhyun smiled: I’ll pay you back….and thank you, that was…

Then her phone rang, she spoke in spanish then hung up..: I have to go now! An emergency…

Kyunhyun was a bit disappointed, even if he just saw her, he wanted to stay a lil longer, he was happy to find someone speaking Korean, and apparently doesn’t know him.

 

She got farther, and waved to him “ Take care, Korean Sprinter! Barcelona can be scary sometimes”

He waved back to her and said “ Goodbye you sweet Mafioso!”

*End of Flash back*

 

“So what are you doing here?” Kyunhyun turned his attention back to Mia

Before she could answer, Leeteuk spoke “ She is Mia ssi, our New Producer!”

Kyunhyun Smiled, and stretched his hands to Mia for a shake “ So the Mafioso’s Name is Mia, Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too, Kyunhyun-ssi!”

They were sweetly smiling to each other. Leeteuk felt really awkward, and loudly said “Now, let’s go, to introduce you to the others, I’m going to give them a call, so we can gather for dinner to especially introduce you!”

“Oh no, you don’t have to Leeteuk ssi!”

He then gave her his most dazzling smile “I insist! Our pretty producer should be well introduced!” and winked to her.

She blushed again. What was he doing to her! She’s feeling so silly acting like a teenager!

He then got out to make his phone call, leaving the two behind.

 

Kyunhyun then sat next to Mia, and said “ So the Mafioso turned out to be a skillful producer!”

Mia retorted back “And the sprinter a Singer!”

Kyunhyun then retorted back “A skillful Singer, No vocalist!”

Mia laughed, and wore a playful/ arrogant attitude “ I’m the one who can say if you’re skillful or not!”

Kyunhyun then quickly got up, Mia panicked and said “ I’m sorry, I was joking around”!

Kyunhyun then grabbed a guitar and turned to face Mia, and started playing , then sang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHmWz9XEXLE

His voice was enchanting her, she was like lifted in a cloud, a sweet cloud.

He was really skillful, his voice was doing magic to her.

When he finished, she started clapping her hands, then made a standing ovation while still clapping.

He put the guitar back , then went to her “So?”

She smiled and said “You’re a Skillful sprinter in singing!”

He started hysterically laughing at her statement, and she was sweetly laughing with him.

Leeteuk then entered, and kept looking at the two friendly laughing, it annoyed him, he said to himself “Laugh for now Mia-ssi, it won’t be long until these laughs will turn into sobbing!”

 

 

Mia has appointment with the super junior in a very chic restaurant later tonight.

She picked a black mini dress, put a leather jacket on, and a light make up.

When she was about to go out, the phone of her room rang, when she answered the reception desk told her that someone was waiting for her to take her to the restaurant.

OST2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwRviKVXwo

Once downstairs, she looked around then went to the desk and asked for the person they were talking about, the girl pointed a man standing next to the door, elegantly dressed.

She went behind him and said “Huum, They said you are waiting for me!”

The man turned around, her heart skipped a beat! It was Leeteuk, he was so handsome! Handsomely dressed, handsomely smiling to her, showing his one sweet dimple.

“Oh, what are you doing here Leeteuk ssi?!”

“I couldn’t let our pretty producer coming by herself, It’s the least I can do!”

“Oh, thank you!”

 

He escorted her to his car, and helped her in.

He started the engine, then headed to their destination. There was an awkward silence.

Leeteuk then said: “So, you speak korean really well, even though you lived abroad!”

Mia smiled then said “I’ve lived here since I was born, I went to the states when I was 19!”

“Ahhh! But….Euh…I’m sorry to ask, but are you a 100% Korean?!”

“Huuum, No, My mother is Caucasian, but my father is Korean…My mother died when I was 6, so I kind of know only my Korean roots!”

“Ah, I’m sorry!”

She shook her hands before her “No, don’t be!please!”

He smiled then continued “ So, how did you become producer?!”

She paused, then continued “Basically, I wanted to be a singer, but it turned out this way!”

“Ohhh! So you can sing actually!”

“Yes, I was in my high school’s choral, and..”

She paused then continued “I could’ve been with you guys now, I auditioned for SM entertainment through a contest, and I almost won, but…”

Leeteuk was really shocked, he never knew that she auditioned here, because of his shock he couldn’t notice the “But”, he simply said “Oh!”

“But now I do what I love, so it’s a win-win situation! Don’t you agree!?!”

He weakly smiled, and said “Yes, I guess!”

 

The awkward silence went on again.

Mia started feeling a bit uneasy, like a weight on her chest, she knows what it means, she’s starting to have an asthma attack, but not that strong..

Leeteuk was looking at her from the coin of his eyes, she then asked him : “Leeteuk ssi, do you have flowers in your car?!”

“Euuuh, No, why??”

She smiled “Oh, nothing”

She kept thinking, her asthma attacks starts when she has pollen near her, but it wasn’t the case.

Leeteuk looked through the mirror and saw the little bouquet of rose, and smirked.

 

“Here we are Mia ssi”

Mia was relieved because she finally arrived, Leeteuk helped her out, they made their way through a long corridor. Mia wasn’t feeling any good, she discreetly looked for her inhaler in her purse, but she couldn’t find it.

At this moment Leeteuk opened the door there was  loud people speaking in the room, when he opened the door, everybody stopped talking.

“Here you are, our new produceur Mia-ssi!”

She was still outside, trying to catch her breath back, she forced herself to smile then entered the room..

She found a bunch of guys, tall, short, with blond hair, brown one, but she couldn’t see anyone clearly

She then bowed “Hello, I’m Mi…”

She couldn’t finish her sentence, and lost consciousness, but Leeteuk was fast enough to catch her before she could fall…

He then thought “The next fall will be harder Mia ssi!”

Then he heard Donghae’s voice “ Mr Jang Daughter!” while he rushed to her!