Act Three: The dream

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

At super junior dormitory

Leeteuk was enjoying his coffee leisurely on the couch, looking at the text he just received:

“She is in Seoul Jung Su-ssi, her plane landed safely 2 hours ago”

He smirked, and took a sip of his coffee “Let the show begin!” he thought

At this moment, Eunhyuk and the others entered the apartment noisily chatting.

“ I couldn’t properly see her, with all that crowd, her suitcases…” pouted Yesung

“Me neither, I saw her but briefly ” sighed Eunhyuk

Kyunhyun then rejoiced “You are in a serious , she’s tall, you should wear more insoles”

“YA! I’m long!”

“Me too” pouted Yesung

“ Hahahaha, and your English needs insoles too! Hahahhaha!” joked Kyunhyun

The two others started chocking him, and harassing him

He then ran and the others followed him, to capture him, leaving Donghae in his initial spot.

Leeteuk was observing the entire scene, he got up, his hands on his pockets and went to the immobile Donghae “Donghae-aa, what’s going? Who’s the girl they were arguing about?”

Donghae then regained his spirits, stared at leeteuk and said “The new girl, the producer…I guess…” He slowly stated before disappearing

Leeteuk smirked: “So they’ve already seen her…Mia-ssi, as always, attracting attention”

**************************************************************

OST1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AShBKPNt-KU

Mia to the Taxi driver “ Please, wait for me, I won’t be long”

Taxi driver: Yééé Agashi

She smiled, bowed , closed the door then headed to the cemetery with 2 bouquet of flowers

When she arrived by her father’s grave, she bowed and left one bouquet on his grave, then bowed to the grave next her father’s and placed the second bouquet and bowed.

“How are u daddy? I’m back! And now for long to come to see you more often. I am starting anew here, and plus doing what’s inspiring me the most…It’s not exactly the dream I had when I were here, but it’s close, it’s still related to Music. I share my feelings and dreams with the whole world isn’t that great?? And now, I’ll share it with my country…and with you daddy!”

She then turned to the other grave: “Mr Lee ! Long time no see! I hope my father wasn’t a burden for you? I now he can be witty sometimes…”

She paused, smiled and continued: “I hope your son is doing great! I’ll be back to bother both you and daddy, now I’m here so I’ll come more often, and with presents!”

She winked, then placed a bottle of fine wine.

“For now, I have to go, a challenge is waiting for me!” She got up and bowed to both of them, smiled and disappeared.

***************************************************

While in the cab for her hotel, she kept staring and wondering, looking through the window, Seoul has indeed changed, she remembered the first time she came to Seoul.

 

*Flash Back*

16/02/1999

She was in the car with her father, totally pissed off because she has to come with her father to Seoul, she left her friends there back in……, and she left before she could confess to her first love, before she could apologize to someone she hurt….

She groaned at the thought of all the things she had to let go because of that promotion her father had, and the moving to Seoul

“ Miaaaaa…..You’re daddy’s girl! I can’t stand that silence! Pleaaaaase Mia-aaaaa!!!” pleaded her father

She didn’t move an inch, and didn’t talk! She know her father can’t stand seeing her pissed off, and he can’t stand when she doesn’t talk to him!

“Mia darling, I know it’s difficult, but Seoul is a great city, where all the dreams can become reality! I heard that there are companies that are looking for new talents! I think HOT’s company is doing a competition every year!”

Mia then jumped and almost screamed : “ H.O.T!!!!!”

Her father smiled, he has succeeded to make her talk: “Yes, but you are still under age, and to make up for this moving, I’ll put you in vocal & dancing training! Will that be ok??”

She pointed her finger to her father and glared at him “You better not forget that, promise??”

“I promise darling!”

They were now in Seoul, she got her head off the window and screamed: “Here I Come Seoul! Here I Come H.O.T!!”

*End of Flash Back*

“Agashi, we arrived to your hotel” said the taxi driver

OST2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc9N62FM4wY

The next day, was her first meeting with the other producers in SM entertainment.

She stressed all night, and couldn’t sleep till late in night, and as usual she woke up late.

“F**ck! I’m late!”

She got up in a glimpse, and was brushing her teeth, and hair in the same time.

Then putting the eye liner with one hand, and lifting her pants with the other hand.

She was used to that, always getting up late!

She rushed out of her hotel while putting on her blazer, and literally collapsed in a cab that has just depose customers in the hotel.

“ SM Building, Apgujeong! Please I’m in a hurry!”

She then tied her hair in a bun, checked herself in the hand mirror, put on some blush.

She arrived 5 min later, checked her watch, and smiled :” Just In Time!”

 

The staff warmly welcomed her, she showed them some of the samples she had, she expressed her fear to produce for the first time a full length album, and mostly for a korean artists.

Producer 1: They are great guys, you will get along with them! I’m pretty sure!

Producer 2: I worked with them, they are very professional…

Mia smiled, she was feeling so at ease in this environment, she just hoped the super junior will be as cool as these producers.

While an assistant was showing her around, she asked her: “Euuuh, I know some of super junior’s song, but I have never seen them! It’s insane isn’t?!’

“hahahahahaha! That’s weird!”

While scratching her head she said “Yeah, I can be such an airy head sometimes! But it happened so fast, in just one week! It’s insa..”

“Hey, Se Na ssi, wait please!”

Mia turned to see the person that was calling for the assistant.

She was startled from what she saw! he saw was an angel, with his blond hair, and his dimple smile! She would swear that he was sparkling!

“Hey leeteuk-ssi!” waved the assistant!

And then she whispered to Mia: “Here you are! The Leader Of Super Junior! Leeteuk-ssi!”