Act Nine: The Scene

Revenge is a confession of pain

I'm Back, with a pretty long chapter....Enjoy <3

It was a very long day:  after she parted with eunhyuk she hasn't slept, she took a refreshing shower, changed her clothes then went back to the studio to finalize the work on the song that she freshly composed with hyuk jae.

It was noon when she finished working, and her appointment with the super junior was scheduled for 4pm, so she had enough time to take a nap.

And being the Workoholic she is , Even while sleeping she was working : She closed the door of the studio,put the music that she composed through these years in a low volume, then lied on the couch.

 

While listening to the first notes of her first self composed song she fell sound asleep.

Ost1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

*flash back*

30/10/1998

Few weeks after the fainting accident she had in the music lab, she was still practicing for her musical audition with much enthusiasm.

Everytime her eyes would meet hyun woo's eyes he would smile for her, wink at her and even wave at her.

 

One day when she entered the music lab, she found on the top of the desk a bottle of energizing drink with a note

" Mia ssi, don't overwork yourself...take a sip of this energizing drink it'll give u some strength to do a good job!

 Aja aja fighting!

  P"

She smiled but was puzzled, she drank the drink and proceeded with her practice, She was just 4 days away from the audition, and everyday she would find the same thing on the desk an energizing drink with a note:

 

"I hope u didn't forget ur umbrella it will rain today....good practice! Aja aja fighting

P"

 

"cheer up just 3 days to go...aja aja fighting,

P"

On D-2 she was feeling really down, something was lacking on her performance.

That day,Nothing has changed she found the same things on the same spot, but she was so annoyed that she didn't have a look on the note, neither drank the energizing drink.

She put the tape on and started singing, when she was about to finish her voice cracked: That Was over what she could withstand,  she angrily stopped the tape, furiously sat on the ground, and being the spoiled girl she was she started crying and hardly pushed the desk making the drink and the note fall on the ground.

Then started sobbing, throwing fits....

While hardly crying she turned around and saw the note,she couldn't clearly read whats on it because of the tears , she dried her tears and read

 

" Mia ssi,i'm not that good in music, but i think that if u go to the audition with a self composed song you will be casted,  and being the piano virtuose you are, you will do a great job...

i'll be watching over u, so cheer up!

P"

She quickly got up, and went to the door. That person was so comforting, knew her that much, was helping her....even though she wasn't effectively looking for him or her all this time , but she was thankful to that person, she wanted to meet her and thank her for this sincere attention.

 

She stormed out looked but couldn't find anyone, she ran through the empty corridor but without success she went back to the music lab.

While putting back.what she threw earlier she found a new note on the desk

 

"Rather than running everywhere looking for me, u should focus on your song ^^ aja aja fighting

Ps: how can a person be that cute when she cry?

P"

 

She smiled, it was now sure he was a guy, or maybe a weird girl!

She smiled then hurried to the piano, where she sat and put a sheet in front of her, she started playing and scribbling everywhere the music notes.

After an unnoticed 3hours of work she finished the music, she was extremely happy although she composed a pretty sad song but she was happy, tomorrow she will work on the lyrics...the pretty hard part.

She joyfully smiled, and when she was about to go back she went back to the desk, and wrote on a note

 

"Mister P (i hope ur a guy,because if u r a girl it will be weird)

Thank you for everything...but i wish to thank u in person...when can we meet? Do u know me? Have i already met u before?....but anyway thank u for everything...i'm pretty sure i would know u the second i'll see u!

Because you are such a good person i'll definetly recognize u^^

J.M"

 

The next day,she couldn't pay attention in class,trying to find lyrics to her song and sometimes thinking about P....she was in a way drawn to this person, in fact yesterday she was thinking about him  all night long!

When the school day finally ended, she was happily going to the music lab, and directly to the desk where she quickly and happily grabbed the note

 

" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋin the way i look to myself i think that i am indeed a mister, you are so funny Mia-ssi...

Yesterday u stayed pretty late here, but the result was better than what i expected,an emotional beautiful song...

For your questions....Huuuummmm....

 If u go back in time ...u kind of know me....

Now...u look at me, but do u see me?

But...let's meet...not now....once u'll get what u want!

I'm watching over u spoiled girl!!

P"

Once she read she directly went to the piano,where she started writing the lyrics...one thing in the note lighten up her creative instinct.

2hours later, she finished her song...

she smiled then wrote a note

 

"I won't reveal my song...I Know u're listening ^^

come tomorrow to the auditions so u can hear the result! Don't think ur that special to hear it exclusively....

i hope i can see u tomorrow!

The spoiled girl "

 

It was the D-day, before going to the auditions she went to the music lab hoping to find an answer, but she simply found the energizing drink.

She sighed then went to the auditorium, all the school was here to watch the performances.

Through the crowd she could see hyun woo,but for the first time he wasn't the person she wanted to see, indeed she didn't know who she was looking for.

On that day, She was the last to pass the audition because she was the only freshman to attend , her sunbaes were cursing her boldliness to enter this kind of competition even though she was a freshman!but she didn't care the less of the world, it was mostly some girls who were complaining because they were jealous.

 

It was now her turn, She went to the stage, bowed then spoke: annyeonghasseyo, i m jang mia, 1st year A, i'll present an original composition titled "back in time"

Ost 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyYCDPjP8To&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

She widely smiled, to the person that will understand the meaning of the title. Then directly went to the piano and started playing then sang...

A peacfull silence was in the audience, she practiced at home all night along, and was mastering every note in playing and singing....she was stressed as hell but she kept playing...she noticed that she messed up with some notes but quickly got it back...without anyone noticing!

She got a mixed reaction, some clapping others dumbfounded.  

Worrying as hell, she went back to the backstages and waited for the results, she was hoping to get a supporting role.

 

At the anouncement, Mia was looking straight ahead absentmindely,wondering if P was in the audience when she heard

" For the leading role...Jang Mia"

She was dragged on the center of the stage, still not believing that she did it...she was the lead of the musical of cyrano...she was Roxanne.

 

In the end of the ceremony,before anyone could talk to her she hurried to the music lab....but she didn't find anything.

"Guess he Wasn't there...."

She numbly went back to her locker to take her purse , when she found an envelope in her locker,

she quickly opend it

" U did it... And the song....was beyond what i was waiting for... U can be proud of yourself!

So here is my congratulary gift....a coupon to eat an ice cream in the bakery next to the high school...its not a big gift,

but they say it cheers up people's mind...

enjoy it lil spoiled girl...

P"

 

Ost3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2Gvy8VxpE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

Mia was eagrly practicing now for 4 months, and the musical premiere was in a few days.

In these past 4months she was still talking to her daddy long legs-even though he told her that he has short legs- in the same way through notes carefully placed in her locker.

He wasn't a stranger to her even though she haven't meet him yet, but he was a friend...a confident...and she started feeling something for him.

She asked him several time to meet him,but he was turning her offer down everytime, telling her she would be disappointed. But now she was fed up, and decided to threw an ultimatum

"Ya daddy long legs, its my last note, meet me after the premiere, or i'll never talk to u!

I won't ever be disappointed by u!

End of story

The spoiled girl doing her show ^^"

 

She haven't had a response.

On the day of the premiere she was a star, she brightly performed on stage.

But before her last act, a girl from the production came and gave her a bag saying it was for her, she opened it and found an inhaler, she was puzzled then took the note

" u spoiled girl,why do u always forget ur inhaler, i found it near ur locker...should be careful!

Ur lucky enough to have ur daddy long legs...

See u after the show

Everything was making sense now, she couldn't believe it was him,the only person that knows she has asthma...Was....Hyun woo.

Before she could realise it,she was on stage for her last act.

At the closing,she was looking for him in the crowd but she couldn't see anything.

Once it ended she tried to get out but was held back by her musical mates,  they headed outside the auditorium, acoompanied by 2 girls,when someone came before her with a flower bouquet.

It was hyun woo's best friend, and he was awkwardly looking at her...

One of the girls laughed:.Mia u sure have weird fans..

The other: poor thing he want to confess...

Mia wasn't interested to hear what he has to say when she saw hyun woo, she was absentmindely making her way to him,when the nerd blocked her way: mia ssi,please take this...

She politely refused and was going to hyun woo who was getting far away,then the guy blocked her way again: i want to...

Mia was really annoyed by that guy's mumbling, his bouquet was blocking her breathing and she could sense her asthma attack coming, and in the top of all this hyun woo was getting in a car to leave.

She couldn't control her temper when she angrily threw the bouquet and yelled :" Move out FREAK!"making everybody turn her way, she sighed then hurridly went to look for hyun woo, leaving the guy motionless being the laughingstock of the crowd.

But She was late, hyun woo has already took of, she heavily sighed and was happy to find her dad in the parking lot waiting for her...

 

In her way home, she was particulary silent...when her dad said "darling....huuummm! I didn't want to disturb u during these days But....Ummmm..... i've already set everything with ur school....huuuum....we re moving to seoul in two days"

Mia screamed "WHAT????"

*end of flashback*

 

Mia slowly opened her eyes, and found a figure sitting in front of her, she blinked twice to clear her view...and was welcomed by a heavenly sweet dimple smile

"good morning sleeping beauty"chanted leeteuk