Act One: The Comeback

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

On SM entertainment’s building

 

Two random people working there were chatting

“Ah, we’re getting worked out here…. For practically nothing….Ah! “

“Yah, chingu…Yesterday I couldn’t sleep, because I couldn’t find that piano sheet for DBSK new song…I thought I’ll lose it…Producer Lee is really getting on my nerves…He can’t focus on anything, always misplacing his stuff, and forgetting where he put them…AISH!”

“I know, I worked with him…So annoying!”

“Ah….Ah! they told me you’re going to work with the new producer….freshly coming from the US for the Super junior’s new album!”

“Yeah! I’m already regretting the fact that I can fluently talk in English….I was assigned to her staff! Tsk!”

“But I heard she’s just a newbie!”

“A newbie that was working with famous US producers RedOne, Swizz Beatz…and she’s half Korean half Caucasian”

“She’s probably a beauty”

“I guess…I just wish she’d be cool….She isn’t famous in the music industry…I mean she was working under big producers…Mostly on ballads….But I heard that someone from SM personally handpicked her!”

“Ah!But at least you won’t be working under an emotionally unstable producer”

 

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2OgLKRWZQE

Someone was overhearing the conversation a grin on his face as he whispered: “Mia-ssi…I was patiently waiting for you to comeback…So the show can begin”

 

7000miles away:

She was sprinting through the JFK airport

While  mentally cursing  herself: “ F**ck…Why did I forget to set up the alarm…I’m such a dumbie”

“Korean Air Flight Number KR235 to Seoul…Last call for Miss Jang Mia”

“, …..”

She ran the last mile as her life was on the line and arrived at the moment when the steward was closing the boarding Gate…

“WAIIIIIIIT”

He then turned to see a desperate 5’7 tall woman sprinting towards him struggling with her laptop case, pulling her red little suitcase…

“I’m so..rry…La…Te!”

He smiled to her « Just in Time Miss Jang »

He opened the gate for her…

Once she arrived into the plane, she was welcomed by suicidal glares from the travelers…

She then bowed 90degree: “I’m sorry for the delay”

With this she dropped her laptop case and handbag, causing a loud laugh in the plane…

She awkwardly smiled, grabbed her crushed items then was escorted by a flight attendant to her sit..

The Plane took off right after that.

 

She rested her head, and starting thinking about her upcoming days…

Last time she rode a plane from Seoul, was 10 years ago…

The person that rode the plane back then to NY was a complete different person from what she is now.

Seoul was her home…

Seoul held many of her secrets..

Seoul brought back so many beautiful memories..

But also so many painful and shameful memories…

 

She slowly started to yield to Morphea…and was sound asleep

 

Back to Seoul

Eunhyuk layed on his bed: I’m so deadly bored

Yesung who was looking through his mobile: Me too…

Donghae was sitting  on the ground scribbling something..

Kyunhyun was sitting next to eunhyuk looking through his laptop, randomly playing…

“Is it today that our new supposedly producer is coming?” said Donghae without looking off of his drawing

“Yes…and manager hyung told me that she is a girl” mumbled Yesung while tapping on his keyboard

The three other guys screamed in unison: WHAT?? A girl?

Still not looking at them : “Yes, a half Korean half Caucasian”

Eunhyuk then got up from his bed: “So we should warmly welcome her” then grabbed his jacket, opened the door of his room and turned to the boys who were staring at him  dumbfounded.

“So, aren’t you coming?”

“Where?” Kyunhyun said

Eunhyuk widely smiled “ To the AIRPORT!”