ActFourteen: The Un-Confession

Revenge is a confession of pain

 

OST

The trip to Japan did wonders on Mia, she was back to work full of energy and inspired, in three days she got 3 songs ready in addition to those she already worked on.

Also, the story she shared with Eunhyuk comforted her that she really was destined to meet the super junior, and she was going to do her best work for them.

She stayed all day long locked in her studio excitedly working on her music, and didn’t notice the mess that was going on outside.

It was past midnight when she went outside of the studio, and as expected nobody was around, and when she was heading to get a hot coffee, she noticed a light in the practice room, but she didn’t bother herself to look through.

 

Once she got her coffee, and was going back to her studio, and while passing by the practice room, someone suddenly got out from there and bumping into her, spilling the hot coffee on her.

When she looked up, she was surprised to see Leeteuk….Who wasn’t happy at all and to her surprise, didn’t bother to apologize and stormed out.

She sighed, then went back to the studio, where she found a white shirt and a sweater that she was keeping there, just in case.

She changed into it, and went back to work, but couldn’t concentrate, and was rather pissed and annoyed because of Leeteuk’s rude behavior.

After her 100th unsuccessful try to concentrate on her work, she dropped everything and decided to go back home, and get some well deserved sleep.

 

Once she was outside, and walking to her apartment, she saw Leeteuk’s car parked a few blocks away from SM’s building.

Curiosity was tickling her, and she went closer, and looked through the conductor’s window, to find blankly staring in front of him, not even noticing Mia.

She was about to go on her way, but she was bothered by his blank expression, she was feeling bad for him, even though he gave her the cold shoulder earlier, but he was so comforting the day he knew she was an orphan, and in Japan. She should at least check on him and see if he’s okay.

 

She took a deep breath, then knocked on the window, startling him, who was even surprised to see her reassuringly smiling at him, popping out of nowhere when he was just thinking about her.

He then rolled the window down without saying a word

“Are you okay Leeteuk-ssi?” cautiously asked Mia

He silently nodded, which made Mia feel even wore awkward.

She weakly smiled and said “I don’t know what’s going on…But If you need to talk…And if you feel so…I’m a good listener”

She paused, then continued “We’re family”

And seeing no response from the blank staring Leeteuk, Mia bitterly smiled then went her way.

 

Few minutes later, when she was about to reach the building where she was leaving, she felt someone grabbing her elbow and dragging her with him, and when she was about to scream she looked up and found that her kidnapper was Leeteuk.

“Can you drive?” He abruptly asked her

She simply nodded, then he gave her the keys and said “Get me farther from this mess!”

 

She was silently driving for almost an hour now, and they were out of Seoul, She looked at him and found him resting his head on the window, his eyes closed, but she knew he wasn’t sleeping.

As she felt herself getting sleepy, she turned the radio on and she wished she never did as she heard

“I think Super Junior’s leader should really stop with his attention seeking thing, and hurry with his enlistment…He’s getting older isn’t Hyu Min-ssi?”

“Yes, Kang Yu ssi, instead of shamefully lying on National Television he should”

 

Then Mia hurriedly switched off the radio, and while auto cursing herself for being senseless, she heard Leeteuk saying “Get out of the high way in the next exit”

She did as he said, and they landed in a large empty field.

 

Once she stopped, Leeteuk got off, and started walking farther away, and Mia observing him from afar.

He then stopped, and to Mia’s surprise screamed his lungs out, releaving all his anger, sadness and bitterness in one single loud scream, when he was startled by another scream beside him coming from Mia.

 

They continued their relieving scream session, and were now sitting on the ground observing the clear night sky, when Leeteuk talked “I’m sorry for earlier, I was too pissed of!”

“No worries” she said while still looking at the bright stars

“And thank you….I really appreciate your patience…I had an issue with.” he truthfully said

She smiled then turned around to face him “I don’t need to know what happened ….What happens in the past belongs to the past, and now I’m with a person that was feeling unwell, A PERSON not a Public figure from whom everybody want a piece…A person that thought of me as family, and for whom I care as family…..So the only question I’ll ask is….Are you feeling better?”

“I’m tired….” He automatically answered

 

And for about two hours, he talked to her and confessed to her his worries and struggle as a human being, forgetting that for the first who she was.

She was carefully listening to him, advising him, she was impressed by his maturity, his clear point of views. He had a lot in mind, but couldn’t talk to anyone, to not bother them, but he was trusting her enough to share some of his burden with her.

 

After these hours of endless speaking, while they were getting up to go back to the car, Mia tripped and almost fell, but was caught by Leeteuk, who held her really tight, faces inches away from each other. And being the simple human being they were, they let go of everything around them and simply kissed.

Both their hearts were thumbing in unison, one was confronted by the choice she made, and the other was scared by the thumbing he couldn’t control, and the thumbing he heard from her.

It wasn’t going as he planned, and while letting go of his guard he kept thinking hard as to trying to pass the message to the girl he was kissing “Don’t Love me!”